A Date With Mr.Poker Face... Part I

My Two Fiances!?

 

A Day With Mr.Poker Face... Part I

(Kim Myungsoo [L]'s P.o.V.)

I kept on looking through my closet to try and find nice,but simple clothes to wear..
Urgh..this is hard..
---
It took me about 10 minutes to find a DECENT outfit *Sighs*...
I hope I don't look weird....
I quickly changed and fixed my hair a bit..I got my wallet and went downstairs..
I then went downstairs and saw Yuna talking to Umma..
Oh gosh....please don't tell me they're talking embarassing things about me..
I got my keys that was near them and they didn't even notice me..
I faked a cough and they both looked at me with smiles..I think they did..
I bowed at Umma"Umma,we're going to go now.."
She nodded"Okay,okay..You two have fun on your date and take as long as you need.."
We both nodded and I grabbed her hand,leading us to my car.

I saw her gasp"You know how to drive!?"
I nodded"Yup~!I do..haha.I learned how to not too long ago."
I opened the door for her and she smiled at me"Gomawo Oppa.."
I closed the door for her and went to the driver's seat.I my car and started to drive to Lotte World,I bet she won't know that we are going there..haha.

(Yun Yuna's [Your] P.o.V.)

..Wow,it's amazing how Myungsoo Oppa knows how to drive..
I wonder where we're going..hm..
I looked at him then to the window"Where are we going Myungsoo Oppa..?"
He shrugged"It's for me to know...but for you to find out~"
I pouted"That's not fair..what if you take me somewhere I don't like.."
I looked at his expression which grew a bit pale and saw him stiffen..Hehe..he looks a bit cute"I'm just playing with out Oppa~!I'm not picky.."
I stared at the window by myside and started to think...
How did I get so close to Myungsoo Oppa and Byunghun Oppa..?Ah..oh well~
I looked up ahead and my eyes widened in surprise to the fun place we are at..

!!Lotte World!!

~~~~~~~~~~B.A.P.'s Corner~~~~~~~~~~

B.A.P.: B. A. P. BAP~! Annyeonghasaeyo~!!*Bows*

Yongguk(Yong Guk):So...I wonder if Yuna has ever gone to Lotte World before..

Himchan(Him Chan):Of course she has~!!Everyone has gone to Lotte World once or more in there life!!

Zelo(Jun Hong):*Pouts*  I haven't gone to Lotte World before,and Yunnie hasn't either.

Daehyun(Dae Hyun):*Gives Zelo a hard stare* Yunnie..?Why are you calling Yuna,Yunnie..?

Zelo(Jun Hong):*Nods*  Of course,that's my nickname for my cous--...MMPHF~!! *Flails arms around in the air*

Youngjae(Young Jae):*Glares at Zelo while covering his mouth and goes near his ear* Don't spoil the secret.

Zelo(Jun Hong):*Pouts* Fine...

Yongguk(Yong Guk):*Folds hands behind back* Anyways...I wonder if there's going to be some L and Yuna moments..? *Winks*

Zelo(Jun Hong):*Removes Youngjae's hand from mouth*  Of course there WON'T be any moments..cause if there are,then I'll plan on being there to ruin them!!!BWAHAHAHA *laughs weirdly*

B.A.P.(Excluding Zelo):*Stares at him weirdly..*

Himchan(Him Chan):Well,if there are any L and Yuna moments,I bet L.Joe will be jealous~

Daehyun(Dae Hyun):*Starts to fall asleep*

Youngjae(Young Jae):*Pouts* Are we THAT  boring!?

Daehyun(Dae Hyun):*Nods*  Of course *Yawns*...

Yongguk(Yong Guk):*Gives a poker face* I guess...we will have to wrap this up~

Zelo(Jun Hong):*Nods cutely*  Yup~!.....Author-nim KekouUnnie hopes you all suscribe if you haven't~!!

Himchan(Him Chan):*Smiles brightly* She also will be reading[Daehyun(Dae Hyun):And replying~!!] to all of the comments people comment~

Youngjae(Young Jae):She will also try to update whenever she can since she is usually going to her best friend's house and using her computer to update~

Author-nim KekouUnnie(Me):*Claps hands*  Well,that's it for today~
Hope you all enjoyed this update~!
Also,sorry if this chapter is too short >A<...

B.A.P. + Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Bows* Annyeong~!