Chapter 1 - Junior Ceremony Part I

My Two Fiances!?

Chapter 1 - Junior Ceremony Part I

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

I put on some eyeliner and a bit of blush while brushing my hair.I looked at myself in my mirror and twirled around then giggled.
Umma,you always pick the cutest dresses for me!I fixed the white and black frilly strapless dress and smoothened the ruffles.

I walked downstairs and saw Umma and Appa in the kitchen..while my best friend,Ren is in the living room~!
I bowed"Good morning Umma,Appa,Minki-ah~"I winked when I said his name.
"Morning Sweetie~"My dad said with his deep voice.
"Good morning Yuna~!"My mom said with a happy sing-song voice in the kitchen.
He started to pout"My name is Ren.."I giggled"Okay,Good morning Ren."
He smiled and I looked at his outfit.His hair was in a ponytail and he was wearing a black suit"I wonder why us Juniors have a Ceremony while the Seniors are having their graduation.."
I shrugged"Molla."(I don't know.)
Umma smiled"Minki,Yuna..do you guys want to eat anything before you guys go?"
"Ani,but thanks for asking."We both said in unison.
He stood up and gently grabbed my hand"Shall we go~?"
I nodded"Umma,Appa~!We'll be going now."
"Bye~!"They both said.
Ren and I entered his limo since my mom and dad would be using mine since their driver took a day off.
We both started to conversate while his chauffeur drove.

(Mrs.Yun's P.o.V.)

At the same time after Yuna and Minki left,my phone and Mr.Yun's phone rang.
I walked out to go to the living room while he stayed in the kitchen sipping his coffee.
"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Annyeong Eunhye~!"[Note:Yuna's mom is Yun Eun-Hye from the k-pop group V.O.X.]
It was Mrs.Lee, my best friend.
"Annyeong~!How are you?"
"I'm fine thank you,how are you?"
"I'm doing okay,getting ready for Yuna's Junior Ceremony."
"Ah..I see.Well Eunhye,I was wondering if my family and I could visit you today..but since you have to go to Yuna's ceremony today,nevermind."
I raised an eyebrow..dang it,it's been a long time since I've seen her..Maybe I should invite her over~!!Yuna's never met Mrs.Lee nor Mr.Lee so I should!
"Wait~!Soonkyu!You and your family could come visit Yuna and I today at her Ceremony..Anyone's welcome~!"[Haha,L.Joe's mom is Sunny from SNSD XD]
I heard a squeal"You serious~!Yay!Well,I should be going to now to prepare.What's the address?"
Haha,your childish Soonkyu.Your also bright,no wonder in high school your nickname was Sunny.
"It's .....PLEDIS High."I gave her the address.
"Okay~!Annyeong!Hehe."
Beep.I smiled while walking back to the kitchen to see Mr.Yun with a smile on his face.
"Yeobo,why are you smiling?"
He chuckled"I should be asking you the same thing."I raised an eyebrow.
"Mrs.Lee,Mr.Lee,and her son are coming to Yuna's graduation since she wanted to visit us today,but couldn't."
He stopped smiling"That's weird..Mr.Kim wanted to visit us today too,so I invited him,his wife,and his son to come to Yuna's graduation."
A smirk went on my face"Yeobo..what if Yuna likes one of their sons?"
He started to smirk"Well then,she'll be able to get a fiance."
I started to smile"Well let's go now."
He nodded and we entered Yuna's private limo.