Should I?

Sacrifices of a Wife

 

"Hani-ah, sweetie. Can you get your husband for eomma, dear?" 
 
"Ne. Excuse me." 
 
I politely excused myself from the elders and searched for that so-called husband of mine. Sighing, I found him talking to a few of his business partners with Hana in his arm. Seeing them smiling and laughing like that made me feel so sad. It pains me hearing people talking about how good they look together, as if they were made for each other. A perfect match made in heaven. I didn't realise I was spacing out while staring at them...at Jaejoong's arm particularly, until I saw Jaejoong looking back at me with his brows furrowed. Composing myself, I walked to them while greeting the guests on the way. 
 
"Umm. Excuse me, gentlemen. I'm sorry for interrupting but my mother-in-law is asking for his son. May I borrow my husband for awhile?" I flashed them one of my millions-worth smile.
 
Yep. When it comes to situations like this, no doubt, I am the best actress in the world. I felt Jaejoong's other arm started to crawl around my waist when one of the gents was checking me out. I ignored him but only to be pulled closer to his body. 
 
"Wow. Kim Jaejoong. Possessive much?" One of them teased Jaejoong.
 
"You're one lucky man aren't you?" 
 
"Yeah, having two y like hell wives in each of your arms." The other one continued.
 
Jaejoong just proudly smiled and tightened both of his arms around me and Hana. I looked at him and with my eyes, I tried to say what in the world are you trying to do. He looked down at me and smiled that infamous one-dimple smile of his. I swear my heart skipped a few beats seeing that smile of his. The next thing he did had me frozen on the spot.
 
"Very..." He kissed my nose and smiled seeing my shocked face. "...lucky indeed." Then, he proceeded to do the exact same thing to Hana.
 
Oh dear God. This man has got to be the death of me. One second he's all Hana this Hana that and the next second he's all mushy mushy, making me forget everything he has done to me. Averting my gaze from him, I squirmed out of his hold but made sure to link arms with him so that the people wouldn't get suspicious.
 
"Oppa...eomma." Was the only thing I could blurted out that time. His kiss reminded me of his sudden confession yesterday.
 
**
(Flashback)
 

"And what if we did? Oh? So what? You're gonna beat him for me? Like hell you'd do it." I looked him in the eyes for the first time after 3 years of being tied to each other. 

 

"What makes you think I won't?" 

 
"..."
 
"Hani."
 
"Nonsense." 
 
I simply said, after awhile of being silent. Not wanting to discuss about the matter any longer, I continued to forcefully zip the bag before I find myself giving in to the man behind me that had hurt me so much for these past few years. There's this bad habit of mine I couldn't seem to change. I tend to forgive people easily and I so didn't want to forgive him...yet. He sighed when he sensed me avoiding him.
 
"You seriously are gonna break the poor bag, Hani-ah." He said with his hands folded across his chest.
 
"Is it my fault it won't zip up?" I shot back. 
 
He sighed again and pulled me away from the bag. I gave him a death glare but he ignored me and seated me on the bed. Without letting go of my hands, he kneeled in front of me and stared into my eyes.
 
"Vent your anger on me, Hani-ah. I deserve all of them for all those things I've done to you. For all the pain I've caused..."
 
"What are you doing? Let go." I tried to shrug his hands away but he was way stronger, obviously.
 
"No. Hear me out, Hani. Please."
 
I sighed. "60 secs." 
 
"I know you won't forgive me that easily this time but it's okay. I don't care if it takes my whole life waiting for your forgiveness cause I'm not going anywhere. I'll wait for it patiently, Hani-ah. I do not know what was wrong with me for treating you like that for three freaking years and I regretted them all. I regretted everything I did to you, every pain I caused you, Hani-ah. I regret it, I really do." 
 
He started talking instantly, gripping my hands tightly from time to time, to tell that he was being sincere. I closed my eyes trying to control my emotions and when he saw me with my eyes closed, he cupped my face. I gasped but he continued to talk and stared deep into my eyes.
 
"You were my best friend and I shouldn't have treated you badly just because we were forced to marry each other. I'm sorry, Hani-ah. I am truly sorry for not appreciating you. I promise I'll try my best to give both you and Hana my attention equally. Even though Hana's pregnant and obviously she will need me more, I won't neglect you. I promise I won't. I want to give our marriage a try. Help me, please?" 
 
(End Flashback)
**
 
I shook my head lightly. No! Hani, you cannot forgive him that easily. Think about the pain he caused you all these years. You are not weak, Kim Hani. Get a hold of yourself! Then, I suddenly remembered what Jaemin oppa said to me.
 
"Do you not have any feelings, no pride?! He cheated on you, he re-married, he even nearly had in front of you, for God's sake and you still love him?"
 
He cheated. 
 
He remarried. 
 
He nearly had in front of me. 
 
And...he's gonna be a father to a child who is not even mine.
 
Should I really divorce him?
 
Or...should I give him one more chance?
 
 
 
+++
Guys, annyeooooooooong!!!! Hehehehehe. I updated. I was in a good mood, still with my endless spazzes about Park Jaemin (p/s: @seulah ssi, yes, that Park Jaemin is THE Park Jaemin in dream team XD) replying my tweet yesterday and I decided to just post this. Even though I'm not really satisfied with it, hope you guys still like it. Thanks for subcribing and commenting and reading it! Love you :*