Accident.

Sacrifices of a Wife

 

Great news! She changed her title and like I promised, here's an update! Thank you my lovely super loyal readers ♥
 
 
It has been a week since the opening ceremony of the Kim's hotel in Jeju-do. For that one whole week, Jaejoong and I somehow had become quite close to each other ever since I agreed to give our marriage another chance, the last one to be exact. I know people would hate me for this but hey, we're humans. We tend to give in to our feelings no matter how hard we tried not too, right? I just want to see whether Jaejoong is really true to his words so I gave him this one last shot.
 
"Guys, do you need anything?" 
 
I asked Jaejoong and Hana who were lazily sprawled on the couch in the living room.
 
"Where are you off to?" Jaejoong asked while sitting up. Hana was still lying comfortably on the couch because she's not feeling well.
 
"The nearby supermarket. Need to fill our fridge or else no dinner, no breakfast, no lunch, nada." I jokingly said. The two stared at me as if I was insane.
 
"In this weather? Eonni, it's dangerous." 
 
Hana's terrified look somehow softened my heart. Yes, Hana and I have surprisingly become very close with each other. She's not as bad as what everyone thinks she is. Of course, it's not right of her to agree to marry a married man no matter how much she loves him but then again, like I said. Humans tend to give in to their feelings so yeah, blame the feelings. 
 
"It's okay. I can manage..."
 
"No." Jaejoong said with his brows furrowed.
 
"But, how about dinner?"
 
"We'll have take-outs."
 
"Take-outs are not healthy for Hana and the baby, Jaejoong."
 
He sighed and racked a hand through his hair. I looked out the window and gulped. Well, the weather was pretty intriguing with the strong wind whistling, the angry thunder singing and the rain mercilessly flooding the road. Yup, one shouldn't even get off from his bed during weather like this.
 
"Just...come home quick and be careful." 
 
I nodded, feeling a little bit of disappointed that he didn't even offer to go with me nor did he stop me from going. I was putting on my raincoat and was about to exit the door when suddenly Hana ran towards my direction and started to put on her coat as well.
 
"I'll go with you, eonni." 
 
"NO!" Both me and Jaejoong shouted at the same time. Hana jumped a bit in surprise and pouted.
 
"But, it's dangerous for eonni to go alone." She said while looking at me with pity.
 
"It's even more dangerous for you to tag along, Hana." Jaejoong softly reasoned out when he saw her tears threatening to fall. I stood aside, silently watching Hana continued to argue with Jaejoong for the next 45 minutes.
 
"No fair! I wanna be a good wife to you too. I am only pregnant, not disabled, oppa!"
 
"But still, you're..."
 
"Its okay, Jaejoong. She can come along. I swear I will not let anything happens to her. Besides, you two bickered for too long even the rain is about to stop."
 
Immediately, their heads turned to look out the window and like I said, the rain was about to stop. Jaejoong rubbed his temples and sighed.
 
"Okay, I'll go with the both of you."
 
"No!"
 
I turned to look at Hana, confused as to why she wanted to go with me and why she didn't want Jaejoong to accompany us. Jaejoong was looking at her with the exact expression I was wearing on me. Hana awkwardly scratched the back of her neck and secretly glanced at me asking for help. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
 
"Just stay here, Jaejoong. I'll take care of her." Jaejoong couldn't do anything else but sighed.
 
"Arasseo, but please be careful. I know how much you love speed but please don't drive too fast with Hana in the car with you and besides, the roads are slippery. I beg you, Hani."
 
I looked at him bewildered that he didn't trust me. Ignoring his endless pleas, I only nodded and went out. Stupid Jaejoong. Who would even drive fast in such gloomy weather? He acted as if I was out to kill Hana or something. So much for wanting to give this marriage a try.
 
**
 
"Eonni, lets have some meat for tonight's dinner. Please?"
 
"Geurae." I smiled.
 
"Yay! Kogi kogi kogi!" 
 
She ran around the supermarket to search for the meat section. I was about to stop her from running because it's dangerous but she suddenly halted and screeched. Panicked, I immediately sprinted towards her.
 
"Yah! Gwaencahana? Are you hurt? Eodi eodi eodi?" I checked her whole body. I even turned her around to find where she had hurt herself. 
 
Giggling, she pointed to a familiar figure in front of us before she started to run, again, this time towards the guy. I sighed and followed her. 
 
"Oppa!" She said while hugging him from behind.
 
"Omo! Gamchagiya! Oh, Hana-yah! Long time no see. What are you doing here alone? Where's hyung?"
 
"Jaejoong oppa's at home. I'm here for grocery shopping with Hani eonni." She said and pointed to me.
 
I waved and greeted Yunho. "Annyeong oppa."
 
"Annyeong oppa?! Yah, is that how you greet your oppa? Am I a stranger to you? Come here." He said and pulled me in for his infamous bone crushing hug.
 
"Ah, oppa. Too. Tight. Can't. Breathe." I tapped his back.
 
"Oops, mianhae, Hani-ah." He smiled while rustling my hair. I tsk-ed and stuck my tongue out to him. Hana was giggling non-stop like a little girl. Yunho arched a brow to me and I responded with a simple shrug.
 
"Anyways, oppa, we better get going now. If not, Jaejoong might kill me for keeping Hana out for too long." I said while pulling Hana by the arm.
 
"Geurae. Be careful now you two."
 
We bid Yunho goodbye and proceeded to search for the meat section. After buying the meat, we paid for the groceries and exited the supermarket. Hana and I were too immersed talking that we didn't realise an incoming car speeding towards our direction until someone across the street shouted at us. The next thing I knew, I was thrown to the side and people shouting to call for 911.