What a bipolar!

Sacrifices of a Wife

 

 

The next morning when I woke up, I went straight to the mirror. Once I stood in front of it, I was at loss of words. I looked so freaking terribly horrible! If someone were to see me in that state, they would have mistaken me as a living corpse! Groaning, I made my way to the toilet and sunk myself into the tub fulled with lilacs body wash to refresh myself. When I resurfaced, I almost had a heart attack. There, leaning against the door, stood a grinning Park Jaemin with one hand covering his eyes while the other holding a towel.

 

 

"O~ppa! You nearly scared me to death, do you know that." I said while retrieving the towel from him and wrapped it around myself. He giggled.

 

 

"Sorry, baby. But YAH! Why didn't you lock the door? What if a ert comes in and oppa is not around, then what're you gonna do? You seriously need to start thinking about your safety, young lady." He said still with his one hand covering his eyes but the other one was in his back pockets. Since he can't see what I was doing, I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue at him.

 

 

 

"How can a ert comes barging into my bedroom when this house is practically fulled with people wandering around every single second?" I asked while walking out of the washroom and grabbed whatever there were in the nearest cabinets and put them on.

 

 

"You never know, baby." He shrugged. I sighed and pulled him out of the washroom.

 

 

"Arasseoyo, oppa. I'll lock it next time and you can put your hands down now, oppa." I forcefully pulled his hand away but being the so called gentleman he is, he still had his eyes closed. I laughed seeing his weird expression.

 

 

"What? Why are you laughing?"

 

 

"Aniya. You look funny with your eyes closed like that, oppa." I giggled. He opened his eyes and eyed me from top to bottom.

 

 

"Pretty, like always." He cheekily winked at me. I threw a pillow at him but he dodged it perfectly while laughing.

 

 

"Missed me, darling." He teasingly said still laughing. I pouted and that what made him stop. He walked over to me instantly and squished my face in his huge palms. Gone was his playful self and was replaced with a super worried Park Jaemin.

 

 

"I heard everything from Mrs. Kim." He said with his eyes closed, while leaning his forehead against mine. I sighed and closed my eyes too.

 

 

"Divorce him, Hani-ah."

 

 

"I...I can't."

 

 

"And why is that so? Don't give me the I-love-him-so-much-I-can't-divorce-him crap." He sternly warned. I pulled away from his tight grip and ran a hand through my hair while the other one was at my hip. I was getting stressed with people continouosly telling me to divorce him. But before I could utter a word, the bedroom door opened by itself, revealing an expresionless Jaejoong-ssi.

 

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting but can I have a few words alone with my wife, Park Jaemin-ssi?" Jaejoong-ssi sarcastically said while purposely emphasising his my.

 

 

Jaemin oppa and I exchanged looks for awhile before he folded his arms across his chest and stood protectively in front of me. I pinched my cheeks to check whether I was dreaming or not. And I wasn't! I looked at the two men before me and I swear I could see the flares radiating from their body.

 

 

"Over my dead body." Jaemin oppa said through gritted teeth. Jaejoong-ssi sighed and rubbed his temples.

 

 

"Park Jaemin-ssi, please don't make things even more complicated than they already are. I have no idea why I need to ask permission from you although she's my spouse, but please leave us alone for awhile. I seriously need to talk to her." Jaejoong-ssi said while sending deadly glares to Jaemin oppa. He was obviously starting to get irritated.

 

 

"This is why I tell you to lock the door, baby. You said there won't be any erts barging in well, what do we have here?" Jaemin oppa said while giving me looks.

 

 

Sighing, I got in between the 2, afraid they would start a session. Jaemin oppa arched an eyebrow at me, as if he was asking what was I doing standing there. I slightly shook my head in response and turned to face Jaejoong-ssi.

 

 

"You can say anything to me in front of Jaemin oppa."

 

 

I simply stated trying to appear strong but truthfully, inside I was feeling all kind of feelings. That was actually the first time he ever called me his wife. He has always been so ashamed to admit we're married. I heard him heaved out a very heavy sigh.

 

 

"Appa told me to bring you to the grand royal opening ceremony of our hotel branch in Jeju-do tomorrow. Pack your things, we're flying this evening." Then, he just left not forgetting to slam the door closed, leaving both me and Jaemin oppa clueless. What a bipolar!

 

***

Hi (: Sorry for the late update. Have been quite busy with work, I hardly had time to finish writing. So here's an update! Do enjoy and please tell me what do you think of this chapter ^^