Uri Nampyeon.

Sacrifices of a Wife

WHILE WRITING THIS I LISTENED TO JAEJOONG'S MY ONLY COMFORT. I SUGGEST YOU GUYS TRY TO LISTEN TO IT TOO WHILE READING THIS...YOU KNOW TO HELP THE MOOD :D

 
**
 
Eonni!
 
Wait...what? Ha...Hana?
 
Hani-ah!
 
Omo! Jae...Jae...Jaejoong?! What is this? Am I not dead yet?
 
"Yah! Kim Hani, wake up!" 
 
With a slap on my face, I shot my eyes open and was greeted with a tear-stained face Hana and bleeding Jaejoong. We were all squeezed at the back seat of the car.
 
"Ugh...what...what happened?" I asked while trying to sit up but Jaejoong held me still.
 
"Don't. Or we'll die."
 
I looked around and gasped. We were still in the car and a tree actually caught us that was why we were still breathing. Even though we were stuck on the tree, but with one simple wrong movement could send us all to the underworld.
 
"What are we gonna do?" I asked.
 
Hana was sobbing uncontrallably and Jaejoong was trying so hard to calm her. The look in his eyes. I'd exchange anything for them to not look that frightened anymore.
 
"I don't know." He said, almost whispering.
 
"Have you called for help?" 
 
"My phone's dead. Hana and yours both have no signals."
 
Carefully, I sat up and tried to open the doors but they won't open cause they were broken. I scanned the whole car trying to find a way for us to get out of it.
 
"The front windscreen." 
 
"What? Yah, Hani-ah. Wait!"
 
I started to scramble to the front and kicked the screen where it had already cracked. After a few more kicking, the screen finally bursted into pieces. I carefully got out first and held my hands for them.
 
"Baby, go." Jaejoong pushed Hana towards me but Hana was too scared to move.
 
"Come on, Hana. Its gonna be fine. I won't let anything happen to you. Trust eonni, oh?" I said.
 
"Come on, baby. We have to get out of here, fast. Go on. I'll be right behind. I swear." Jaejoong kissed her forehead and again pushed Hana, carefully, to the front.
 
"I got you, sweetie. You're doing great. Come on." I encouraged her and once she took hold of my hands, I slowly pulled her out and helped Jaejoong afterwards.
 
"Are you okay, Hana? How about the baby?" I couldn't help but to worry about her condition still.
 
"We're fine, eonni. Don't worry." She said with a smile.
 
"That's a relief."
 
I turned to look at Jaejoong and practically cringed at how terrible he looked. He got a few scratches on the face but what worried me the most was his unstoppable bleeding forearm. I took of my shirt, thankfully I wore double that day, and tore it into half. Without a word, I tied it to his forearm tightly.
 
"To stop the bleeding." I simply said.
 
"Thanks."
 
I replied with a nod and carefully stood up.
 
"Where you're going?" Jaejoong held my wrist.
 
"Well, we can't possibly stay up here forever can we? Besides, I don't think this tree can hold up anymore longer."
 
"Stay here. I'll check around." He said sternly.
 
"Arasseo."
 
While Jaejoong was climbing here and there trying to find a way to get us to a safer place, Hana scooted closer to me. I took her in my embrace.
 
"Eonni, I'm scared." 
 
"I know, me too. But don't worry. We'll get out of this." I kissed her head.
 
A few minutes later, Jaejoong came back and told us that he can hear the cars passing by and that the roads were actually above us just a few kilometres ahead.
 
"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked cause the tree really felt like it was going to fall in a few minutes due to the weight of the car.
 
"Follow me and watch your steps."
 
Jaejoong started to crawl to the hill first, thank God it was climb-able, and helped Hana before helping me. Just as I predicted, the moment we were off the tree, it suddenly fell to only God knows where. Hana started to cry again when she realised how close to death we were if we were a few seconds late. When we reached the upper part of the hill, it started to get quite hard to climb. There were not too many holes to step onto and there were only a few branches we can hold onto. 
 
"Jaejoong, its impossible for the three of us to climb this hill all at once. Besides, its getting dark. And Hana needs to rest."
 
He sighed while looking above. The road was still quite far above us and the sun is setting. He turned to look at the tired Hana. 
 
"There's quite a big hole not too far up there and I think its enough for the three of us to rest there for tonight and tomorrow I'll climb alone and ask for help."
 
"Okay."
 
We carefully crawled again. Jaejoong was the first to reach the hole and just when he was about to take Hana's hand, Hana slipped down and thankfully I was at the bottom so I was able to catch her before she ended up just like our car.
 
"HANA!"
 
"Ahhhhhh!"
 
"Ugh. Hana, hold on." I held her wrist as strongly as I can while my other hand was still gripping tightly on one of the holes.
 
"Eonni!! Oppa!! I'm scared!" Hana cried out.
 
I felt like my body was being ripped into two and the pain was unbearable but I tried my best to ignore it. 
 
"Oh my god, Hana! Hold on, baby. I'll get you." Jaejoong said.
 
"No! Jaejoong, no. Stay there and I'll try to swing Hana up so you catch her ok." 
 
"But..."
 
"Stay!"
 
"Ok ok ok."
 
"Hana, at the count of three, I'll swing you and Jaejoong will catch you ok."
 
"But eonni..."
 
"Hana, you've got to trust me. I can hold on too much longer. You ready, baby?" I bit my lip trying to ignore the pain.
 
"O...ok."
 
"Good. Ok, Hana. One...two..." I started to swing her with whatever energy and strength left.
 
"THREE!" I swung her towards Jaejoong and he got hold off her wrist.
 
"Eomma!" I cried when I felt my arm muscle went limp from all the straining and let go of the hole but Jaejoong caught my wrist just on time before I slipped.
 
"Ugh!" He groaned because of the weight he had to hold onto with both of his arms and whatever he had to hold onto with his legs in order for us not to fell down.
 
I tightly gripped onto Jaejoong's hand with both of my hands. I looked up and saw Jaejoong with his eyes tight closed. The pain was written all over his face. My heart ached seeing him like that. 
 
"Oppa!" 
 
Hana suddenly screamed. I turned to look and Jaejoong's grip on Hana's hand was slowly loosening because of the sweat and because she was too tired.
 
"Baby, hold on. Whatever you do, do not let go!" He said struggling hard not too let go as well.
 
I immediately cried seeing the scene. My tears fell on their own. They were so happy about expecting the birth of their child yet here they were struggling with all their might to survive...to save the unborn baby. There was one thing I know what I can do to save them but I was too afraid. 
 
But when Hana slipped again and thank God for Jaejoong's quick reflex, he caught her wrist on time, that was when I realised I shouldn't be selfish. They deserve to live. The baby is innocent. I let go the hold I had on Jaejoong's hand.
 
"What the hell? Hani, what do you think you're doing?!" He said, keeping a firm grip on my wrist.
 
"Let go, Jaejoong."
 
"No! Eonni, no!" Hana cried.
 
"I can't. I'm sorry. Jaejoong, please let go."
 
"No! Never! Don't you even think about it. Over my dead body." He stated with a quivering voice.
 
"Look. If you don't let go of me now, we will all die. Kim Jaejoong! Think of your pregnant wife! Think of your baby, for God's sake!"
 
"BUT YOU SAID YOU HAVE NO PLANS ON LEAVING US!!"
 
I was taken aback. He...he heard. Oh my God. He actually heard.
 
"Yes, I did. But do I look like I have any other choices right now?" 
 
"Please, don't do this, Hani-ah." He begged while crying.
 
My heart softened at the sight. That was the first time he actually cried because of me. But despite of him crying, I can still see him struggling to hold the three of us. 
 
"Let go, Kim Jaejoong."
 
"No, eonni please. You promised to help me take care of the baby when its born. How am I supposed to be a mom without you, eonni?!" 
 
I smiled and reached over to wipe the tears on her face.
 
"You'll do great. I know you will, Hana. Why? Because you're a good person. I'm sorry. To both of you for whatever I've done so far. Forgive me, please..."
 
"NO! KIM HANI YOU ARE NOT LETTING GO OF MY HAND!" Jaejoong cried.
 
I ignore him. "...I hope you both stay happy and stay healthy. I love you, Hana-ah. I love your unborn baby even though I will not be able to meet her..." I smiled at the thought of the girl that I dreamed earlier. Finally, I looked up and my tears automatically left my eyes again. 
 
"...and you, I love you and I'm sorry. Goodbye, Hana. Goodbye...oppa." 
 
"NO!!!!!!!!!"
 
I squirmed out of Jaejoong's tight grip and with my eyes closed, I let the darkness serenaded me. I left the world with a contented smile as I knew Jaejoong would be happy always with his loved ones by his side. Kim Jaejoong, for all these times, for all those memories, thank you. 
 
I love you...uri nampyeon.
 
**

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT GUYS, THE EPILOGUE AND IT'LL BE THE END! HEHEHEH. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TODAY'S DOUBLE UPDATE? DOES IT SEEM LIKE I RUSHED EVERYTHING? I HOPE NOT. AND HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? I HOPE I MADE IT SAD ENOUGH FOR SOME TO TEAR UP LULZ. LET ME KNOW, DARLINGS. I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS CHAPTER ALONE ^^