Dead meat.

Sacrifices of a Wife

 

The next morning, I woke up rather early to prepare Jaejoong's breakfast cause I knew he hadn't eaten anything since he heard of the accident. I even packed a few clothes for him to change. Just when I was about to lock the house, someone called me.
 
"Hani-ah."
 
I froze. I can feel his presence behind me and that voice, when was the last time I heard it? Oh dear god, how long has it been? Has it been a month already? To others, a month of not talking is nothing but to us, a month is like 100 years.
 
"Baby girl." He said once again.
 
Slowly, I spun around and without thinking twice, I dropped whatever things I had in hand and jumped to him.
 
"Oppa!" Luckily Jaemin has super fast reflex, he easily caught me before both of us could kiss the ground.
 
"Oh, baby. I've missed you so much. God! It feels so good to have you in my arms right now. You have no idea what it had been for me all this while. I'm so sorry about last time. You know that I didn't mean whatever I said, right? I was angry. Forgive me, baby. Please." Jaemin pleaded while kissing my hair.
 
I nuzzled his neck and hugged him tighter. "I miss you too and oppa, I forgave you. You know I can't stay mad at you longer than 3 minutes, right?"
 
"Ugh! Tell me why you're not my wife again?" 
 
"Oppa." I gave him a look. 
 
"I'm just saying though. No harm done." He said while settling me to my feet but still had his one arm around my waist.
 
"And um, Hani-ah."
 
"Oh?" 
 
"I..." He sighed.
 
"You what, oppa?" I asked while picking up the things I dropped earlier.
 
"I...I heard what happened from your mom." He said carefully.
 
I furrowed my brows in confusion cause as far as I could remember, I haven't talked to my parents for weeks and there was no way Jaejoong would've told them.
 
"Your mother-in-law told her." Jaemin quickly added when he saw how confused I was.
 
"Oh." That was the only response I could think of.
 
He eyed the things I had in my hands. "Were you about to go to the hospital?"
 
"Oh? Oh."
 
"Want me to...come with you?" 
 
"Ani, gwaenchana oppa. I can manage." I smiled to assure him I was fine which of course, was a fake one. And of course, the almighty Park Jaemin saw it but he just let it through.
 
"At least let oppa send you there, okay?" He gently snatched away the things in my hand and with his other hand, he dragged me to his car.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" Jaemin asked for the nth time that morning.
 
"Yes, oppa. Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll call you later, okay. Drive safely." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before slipping out of his car.
 
"Bye, baby!"
 
I bid Jaemin goodbye and went to search for Hana's room. Last night, Jaejoong's mother called me and she said both Hana and the baby are stable but Hana hasn't woken up yet. When I was finally in front of her door, fear suddenly surrounded me. My hands were shaking and my heart was thumping extra fast. I was so afraid to confront Jaejoong. I stood there for a good 10 minutes, contemplating with myself whether to enter or not and just when I was about to walk away, the door suddenly opened by itself.
 
"Why in the world are you here?"
 
. I am so...
 
Dead.
 
++
Hi! It's been awhile hasn't it. Heheheh sorry for being irresponsible. Well, here's a double update for you lovely saram deul :*