I love you (Epilogue).

Sacrifices of a Wife

I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO LISTEN TO NAUL'S MEMORY OF THE WIND CAUSE I WAS SOBBING HARD WRITING THIS WHILE LISTENING TO IT. HERE GOES!

+++++

 

5 years later...

 
 
 
 
"Hani-ah!"
 
 A pretty girl turned around when she heard her name being called and smiled brightly at Jaejoong. She immediately raced into his arms. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her protectively and lifted her up in the air. He burried his face in the crook of her neck, sniffling her scent that he missed the whole morning. It kills him to be apart from her. Hani giggled when she felt him nuzzling her neck and kissed his temple. Jaejoong sighed in content when he heard her beautiful giggles. 
 
"How was your morning, baby?" 
 
"Fun!"
 
"Aww. You had all fun without me?" He pouted.
 
Hani giggled and cupped his face. "Don't do that. You look weird."
 
Jaejoong smiled and kissed her nose before hugging her tightly. "I miss you so much." 
 
"I miss you too." She pulled back a bit and kissed Jaejoong's nose.
 
Both of them giggled and walked to Jaejoong's car. He opened the door for her and quickly jogged to his side after that. He helped her with her seat belt before heading home. When they arrived, Jaejoong's parents were already waiting for them.
 
"Eomma. Appa. What are guys doing here?" Jaejoong asked while handing both Hani's bag and his briefcase to Mrs. Oh, their house helper.
 
"We miss you two, that's why!" Jaejoong's mother simply stated and rushed to hug Hani.
 
"Aigoo. Uri Hani has gotten more pretty. Eotteohke? Thank God you look nothing like your father." She took Hani from Jaejoong's arm.
 
Hani giggled when she saw her father pouted again and reached to caress her father's face. "Its okay, to me Daddy will forever be the most handsome guy."
 
The adults softened. For a 5 year old, Hani was too bright. Jaejoong called her the little Kim genius because she easily coped with everything that is happening around her. Even in school, she has always been at the top of the class. Hana had left them five years ago, exactly five months after Hani's death, right after giving birth but not before she whispered to Jaejoong to name her after Hani. For two years, Jaejoong was a mess, endlessly mourning for the loss of his wives. He locked himself up in his room everyday. He didn't acknowledge his daughter at first and constantly blamed the innocent child for his loss. Jaejoong's parents tried to help him but he would only raged in anger and started to yell incoherently. No one dared to be anywhere near him not even his best friends except Jaemin. Jaemin had enough with all his stupidity and punched him square in the face.
 
**
(Flashback)
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jaejoong yelled.
 
He wiped the blood off his lips and was about to punch Jaemin but Jaemin blocked it and punched Jaejoong's stomach with all his might. Jaejoong landed on the ground and curled himself in a fetal position while growling in pain. Jaemin didn't care whether he broke Jaejoong's ribs or not because the moment he saw how a mess Jaejoong was, he immediately lost all his patience. After hearing about the accident, Jaemin himself was a living corpse too. He cried everyday because to him, Hani was his only friend, his companion, his family. But one day, he came back to his senses. He told himself repeatedly how sad Hani would be if she knows he was in that horrible state. 
 
"I should be asking you that!" Jaemin spat back.
 
Jaejoong glared at Jaemin without saying anything while clutching to his stomach.
 
"Why are you so stupid?! What do you get from isolating yourself from the world like this? Tell me, Kim Jaejoong! Will you being like this bring Hana back? Bring Hani back?!! What about your daughter? You're going to blame her for all her life?! She's only a child, for God's sake!!" Jaemin knocked Jaejoong down again as soon as he tried to stand.
 
"Wake up! You need to accept the truth. Its not like you're the only one who's hurting here. Don't be selfish, Kim. I was once like you but not for long. Why? Because I repeatedly remind myself every second, every minute, every hour of each day how sad Hani would have been if she ever saw what state I was in. But for you, not only Hani, but Hana will be sad as well. Imagine how sad she will be seeing you like this instead of taking care of your daughter. She's turning two in a few days. For once I beg you, please, stop all this nonsense and be a worthy father to your child. She needs you."
 
And that was all that needed to bring the feared Kim Jaejoong back.
 
(End Flashback)
**
 
"That's my girl." Jaejoong said while gently pinching his daughter's cheek causing the little girl to giggle more.
 
 
That night, both father and daughter were exhausted after playing with Jaejoong's parents earlier. They laid on the bed with Hani sleeping comfortably on her father's chest. Jaejoong kissed his daughter's hair and continued to hum her lullaby, one which he had composed for her as he felt guilty for blaming her for what happened. A single tear escaped Jaejoong's eye when he thought about the past. He looked up and smiled while hugging Hani's little body.
 
"Say that I'm a great father." He said still looking up with a smile on his face.
 
Then suddenly, wind started to blow at him. He chuckled and sighed.
 
"How are you two doing up there? I hope everything's fine." Jaejoong swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to blink away the tears.
 
"Aish. I can actually imagine you two laughing at me for being such a crybaby." He said while sniffing.
 
"You know...I miss you. Kim Hana...geurigu, Kim Hani too. I love you both."
 
Jaejoong didn't realise all his whispering had awaken little Hani.
 
"Daddy, who are you talking to?" She groggily asked.
 
"I'm sorry, baby. Was Daddy too loud?" Jaejoong asked while caressing Hani's hair.
 
Hani snuggeled closer to her father's warm chest and shook her head.
 
"Ani. Daddy, were you talking to Mummy?"
 
"Hmm...and to someone special too." As he said that, he couldn't control his emotions and finally broke into tears.
 
Hani sat up and wrapped her tiny arms around her father's neck to comfort him. 
 
"Its okay, Daddy. I'm here. I won't leave you alone." She cooed and kissed Jaejoong's nose.
 
Jaejoong wiped away his tears and kissed her nose too. He smiled and pulled her onto his chest again.
 
"Daddy?"
 
"Yes, sweetheart?"
 
"I love you." She softly said and closed her eyes.
 
"I love you too, Kim Hani. I love you so much." He whispered to her and kissed her forehead. He started to hum her lullaby again and not long after that, he too fell asleep with a contented smile plastered on his face.
 
 
 
+++++
 
YEAYY~!!! *throws confetti* ITS FINALLY DONE. FINISH. FIN. 
TO ALL THOSE WHO STAYED AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR MY ALWAYS LATE UPDATES, THANK YOU!
TO ALL THOSE SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTING AND VOTING AND READING, THANK YOU!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU GUYS BUT OF COURSE I LOVE KIM JAEJOONG MORE. HEHEHE ❤
 
And oh, because of Jaejoong, I'm deeply in love with Naul's Memory of the Wind. Such a nice song and Naul has such an awesome voice! I really hope Jaejoong would sing this song one day. Heh :D