Chapter 9

Queenka With A Heart

"What brings you here? And how'd you know that I live here?"

What the hell is this flower boy doing here? How the did he know that this is my house. Is he a stalker? Because if it is a yes, then I'll be kicking the out of his balls.

"Woahh, easy there. I'm just here to say something."

"If what you're going to say is nonsense then better get out of face, and you haven't answered my question yet."

"I looked up your address in school. I asked the secretary."

"Yeah right. Now, what are you going to say?"

"I was the one who took care of you, not Kris."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're not even gonna thank me and say sorry because you said thanks to Kris when it should've been me?" He continued.

"That's it? Okay fine, thank you...for what you did back there. Next time, you could just leave me alone, I'll take care of myself. You satisfied now?"

He nodded and grinned. What the hell is up with this guy?

"Good, now get out of my face and leave."

I closed the door before he could even say anything and immediately went back to the kitchen for Leo's snack. But before I could even get a hold of myself, the doorbell rang again. I am officially annoyed. What does he want? 

"What?!" I opened the door.

"You forgot something." I scratched my head because of annoyance.

"What did I forget? Say sorry? Okay fine! Sorry because I thought it was Kris, it's your fault you didn't show the up when I woke up! Happy?"

"Not really, that's not what I'm talking about."

"Then what!"

"Remember when you said you'll make it up to Kris?"

"Yeah and so?"

"I was wondering if you can make it up to me?"

"That's it? You went to my house just to ask something in return?"

"Well that was the point. I thought you were grateful, that's what Kris told me. I never thought that you'd be this kind of person, I'm sorry I bothered you."

I was taken aback by his reply. Should I thank him? Or treat him for lunch? Or leave him alone? I can't believe I'm thinking twice about this situation. Really Yujin? Ughhh. His face was really disappointed. Just as when he was about to leave... I sounded really mean back there, it was a nice thing to do anyway, but I'm taking care of Leo right now.

"Umma!" I saw Leo creeping behind me. I saw from my peripheral vision that Luhan's face looked confused.

"His y-your child?" He asked. Ohmying&%&^#%@! Does it look like I'm a mother, literally?!

"What the hell, NO! He's my bestfriend's brother, but he calls me umma."

"Oh okay I should be go-"

"Umma, is that your boyfriend? He is handsome." Leo suddenly blurted out.

"Yah! You're only 4 years old! How did you know about those kind of stuff? And he is not my boyfriend!"

"I hear it on T.V." He shrugged.

'Aishh..kids these days. Anyway Luhan..I was thinking about what I said about making up to you-"

"It's okay~ you don't have to do it, you don't have any intention in keeping your word anyway."

"Aniya! It's not like that. It's just I'm taking care of Leo, and I don't think leaving him alone is a good idea. Maybe next time?"

"I can take care of him with you."

"Really? I don't think that's your kind of thing."

"I insist."

"You sure?" He nodded. I really think he's serious about this.

I turned to Leo and picked him up. "Leo, what do you say about having another playmate today?

"Can I call you hyung?" He looked at Luhan with big eyes.

"Sure, you can call me that." Luhan gave him a sweet, encouraging smile.

I didn't know Leo liked to play with guys? LOL.

I told Luhan to come in and make himself at home. I prepared some blt sandwich and juice for the two of them since I'm not really in the mood to eat. I can't believe that I'm actually warming up to someone else besides Hyewon and her family. We played Dance Central on my Xbox Kinect, I didn't know Luhan can dance, he was pretty good in following the moves. His moves are precise and smooth. Leo's been having a good time with him. I think he needs a guy playmate anyway since I'm not really into cars and robots, hell I don't even know how to play with those but I try my best. 

"Umma?" Leo called me out.

I went up to him and bent down so I could balance my height to his. "Ne? Do you want me to get something for you?"

"Aniyo, I want to go home already. I feel tired."

"You could just rest here in one of the bedrooms and I'll wake you up when your noona arrives."

"But I want my bedroom." He pouted. Oooh, this I can fall for.

"Araso, araso. But, you'll have to stay here if your umma or appa isn't there. C'mon let's go to your house." I held out my hand and he reached for it. I turned to Luhan who was silently observing us two, "Umm, I'll be right back. Leo's house is just infront of mine, we're neighbors." He nodded. I picked up Leo, he's pretty light for a 4 year old, or I'm just strong? I'm thinking too much.

I opened the front door of the Oh's house and found Mrs. Oh sitting on the couch watching tv. I told her that Hyewon left Leo to me and Leo's sleepy now but he wants to sleep on his bedroom so I came over. I left immediately after I placed Leo in his room and went back to my house. I found Luhan waiting for me outside the porch.

"Leo's really cute." He stated. 

"Yeah. He's an angel. I treat him like my own brother." I sat beside him. I'm feeling light-headed today.

"You live alone?"

"Uh-huh."

"But this is big enough for one person?"

"My parents love me that much."

"Where are they?"

"Far from here."

"You don't wanna talk about it do you?"

I looked at him and just nodded. We were silent for awhile. This is awkward. Why is there tension in the atmosphere?

"Sorry for being rude awhile ago. I didn't mean too be like that. I'm sorry for the bad impression." What the hell Yujin! Since when did you care about what others think about you?

"Naaah, it was nothing. I just thought we could  be friends after I helped you."

"Yeah we could. Friends?" I held out my hand for him to shake, am I doing this right? I'm not really a friendly girl and this is too much for me.

"Friends." He gave me a big smile. Oh , he's cute. I feel like I'm blushing. No Yujin! You're just friends, that's all. You can still kick and care for only those who care about you, right? Right.

"Uhm, you wanna get out of here?" He asked me.

I feel like this is not a good idea. But I need to get fresh air anyway. "S-sure." I hesitated.

"Well, let's go then!"

"Where?"

"You'll see when we get there." He stood up.

I eyed him. "Mmmkay. I'll just change. Wait here."

I went upstairs and rushed to my walk-in closet which is full of stuff I don't usually wear. I don't remember buying half of the clothes here. 

Why am I feeling giddy?

I ask too much questions.

I hope I could bump into tower guy. 

Did I just say that?

I feel weird. Sooooo weird. I am not myself.