Chapter 10

Queenka With A Heart

I'm stuttering. I don't know what to do, I'm overthinking. I'm actually spending time for dressing up 'cause of a guy. And this is my first time to go out with a guy! Ottokae~! I realized that I spent 5 long minutes fumbling over what I should wear. This. Is. Intense. I picked out something simple, shorts, flats, and a loose shirt with the face of a tiger printed on it. I looked at myself in the mirror, I look different. It's been a long time since I wore casual clothes aside from my uniform and house clothes. I ran downstairs hoping Luhan is still infront of my porch. 

And there he is.. patiently waiting for me. I feel a smile tugging on my lips.

"You look great." He smiled at me.

"Y-you think so?" What's wrong with me?!

"Yes, shall we go now?"

"Sure."

He tooked me to his car, which is a pretty neat coupe an opened the door for me. Oooh gentleman. I still feel awkward with him. The ride was silent and I didn't feel like speakin. My hands are sweaty...that means I am nervous. I looked at him.

tumblr_m1eb7dUwTj1roopwao1_500.png

His side profile is greaaat. I sound like a fangirl. I was staring at him when suddenly looked at me. Ooops, caught.

"Sooo...why did you get in trouble last time?" He asked. I looked away.

"Uhh, their leader said something that really caught me off-guard. So I got mad and beat the out of her. I was so focused in killing her that's why I forgot that there were about five of them there." I can't believe that I'm opening up to him.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing." I don't have to say everything to him right? He's doesn't have to know, and I don't really trust him.

"Hmm. You let them do that to you when you're the queenka of our school?" I can see him smiling looking like silly.

"Bwoh~!! How did you know that?"

"You're pretty popular. Almost everyone talks about you. But I don't care what they say, I want to meet you myself...and here we are."

"I don't have any idea why they consider me as a queenka. There are students out there worse than me. I just really don't like getting along with others."

"Then why are you with me?" He looked at me and gave me a teasing look.

"Yahhh! Don't tease me! I'm just here because I feel like I owe you." I snorted and laughed so that he won't think that I'm serious.

"We're here."

I looked out of the window and this is what I saw...

imgkr_1.jpg

Seoul Forest Fountain

"Seriously?!" There were teenagers playing and kids were all over the place, it wasn't that crowded but there were too much people for my taste.

"What you don't like getting wet?" He laughed. 

I love water, no really, I like swimming and stuff but I was not expecting this. He got out of the car, opened the door for me and pulled me out.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed. When we were about to approach the fountain... it died down.

I looked at my arm and saw that Luhan was holding my wrist. His hand was nearly touching my hand... I let go immediately.

"Awww, poor kid lost the chance to play with water." I stated and stuck out my tongue. I don't know why I'm acting like this.

"Yah! Let's just wait for a while! I really want to play!"

"But we'll wet our clothes?" And I'm still hesitating. Why oh why am I so reserved!

"That's the point!" Aishh this guy.

We strolled around for a bit while making little conversation to each other when someone called..

"Hyung!" "Gege!" "Yah Luhan!"

That's when I saw 11 figures striding towards us...

What the hell did I get myself into.