Chapter 14

Queenka With A Heart

 

Kris' POV

 "You're late." I said mockingly.

She was 10 minutes late. I have every right to treat her like that.

"I-I was just talking to Luhan." Psh. No wonder your late.

"Let's get started." 

We picked a table enough for all the things that we're gonna need. I sat across Yubin because I don't want to get close to her. Don't ask why. But yes, I am avoiding her. She got her macbook out and opened a program for making audiovisual presentations. I gathered some books in the library that can provide us the information that we needed. She was typing and designing the slides while I'm the one incharge of gathering information and . We were so preoccupied that we lost track of time. I forgot to bring something to eat, I'm soooo hungry. It was so quiet. I need to break the deafening silence or I'll burst any minute now.

"Are we gonna finish this today?" I looked at her. Her eyes were glued on the laptop.

"Nope. We're halfway through. One more day and we'll finish this."

"So, tomorrow?"

"Today's Monday right?

"Yeah."

"I've got a couple of things to do on Tuesday.. Wednesday.. and Thursday. So Friday."

"We'll meet again on Friday."

"Uh-huh." Her eyes never left the screen.

I was clutching a random book and my ballpen as I turned away. Friday.. that's three days away from now. I'll have to wait three days to have you all by myself again. Three ing long days. I looked at the time, it was half past 9 already. We've been doing this that long? I'm really hungry. Maybe I should ask her out to grab some dinner?

"Yujin-ah." I didn't look at her because I'm afraid that I'm gonna blush.

No response.

"Yujin?" I called out again.

No response.

This time I looked at her. She's asleep. Her head was on table, being supported by her arm. And her hair was all over her face. I went near her and sitted beside her. I brushed away her hair and looked tenderly at her face. She's so beautiful. She looks peaceful. I smiled a bit at myself.

"Kim Yujin. I like you." I whispered to her.

I was feeling a great urge to kiss her pink lips when her phone suddenly rang. I scrambled 'cause I didn't know what to do. She'll freak out if she sees me this close to her. 

But she didn't wake up. Maybe she's that tired.

Her phone kept ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was... Luhan.

I felt a pang on my chest.

I woke her up because we need to go home and we can't sleep inside the library.

"Yujin." I shook her gently.

"Yujin wake up." 

"Kim Yujin!" I pushed her lightly.

"Woah! What the-" And she woke up... I thought she was a light sleeper.

"You fell asleep."

"Oh."

"It's already 9:30. I think we should go."

"Really? Okay okay."

"You have your car right?"

"Uhmhmm." She mumbled while arranging her stuff.

"I'm gonna go."

"Friday?"

"Yep. Friday. Bye~"

 

 

Thursday night...

YOUR POV

I cooked bibimbap for myself. I was in the living room doing my homework while watching tv. When I finished all the work that has to be done I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

I swear, late night showers are the best.

I slipped into my jammies and got ready for bed.

Just when I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang. It was a text.

From Luhan.

Yujin, are you still awake? :) 

(a/n: those with "r:" are yujin's replies) 

R: I was just about to go to sleep.

Aw. Mianhae. Um, about your promise?

R: What about that?

Can we go out tomorrow? It's friday and there's no classes afterwards, maybe we can have dinner or what already? ;)

R: Sure. 

Cool! My treat! I'll pick you up?

R: Whatever. I'm gonna sleep now.

Goodnight Yujin~ :*

 

Aigoo~ that was a kiss emoticon. Why am I feeling giddy? A smile was on my lips as I drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

But what about Yubin's project with Kris? Stay tuned! Thank you subbies! <3