Chapter 15

Queenka With A Heart

Friday, after classes...

YOUR POV

After classes I went straight to my house immediately, Well, I dropped of Hyewon first. She kept on teasing me about Luhan. I wasn't annoyed, suprisingly. I got in the shower. Dried my hair. My phone rang. It was Luhan.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Wear something nice okay?"

"Like what?"

"A dress or something. I'm on my way. See you in 5 minutes. Bye." He hung up.

"OTTOKAE~!" I screamed. 

I dashed in my walk in closet and searched for something decent. I came up with this.

http://wholesale7.net/images/201106/goods_img/4969_P_1308275524338.jpg I wore my long hair just like that for a casual feel.

I heard Luhan's car stop in front of my house. He pushed the doorbell. I went downstairs and opened the door. 

"Where is Kim Yujin?" He teased.

"She's standing right in front of you." I replied bluntly.

"Oh , my bad. I didn't recognize you. You look so beautiful!"

"Enough of the act Luhan."

"Fine, fine. Let's go."

 

Meanwhile...

 

Kris' POV

As soon as we were dismissed I quickly went to my locker and pulled out the books Yujin and I will use. I went to the library and she's still not there. Aish this girl. She's probably talking to Luhan again. I look at my watch, 5 minutes have passed.

10 minutes... she's supposed to be here right now.

15 minutes... any minute now.

Yujin-ah, where are you? I'm patiently waiting for you.

tumblr_m5b8s1Ov5X1rvqnlao1_500.jpg

1 hour passed... I decided to do the rest of the work myself.

I was done with the project at around 8pm. I arranged my things in my bag. Then Tao texted me..

Gege~ We'll be eating outside, you coming?

R: Of course! I'm so damn hungry. 

We're on our way to Samwon Garden. We'll meet you there.

I slung my back pack on my shoulder, dashed out of the library and went out of the school gates. I opened the door of my car and threw my bag on the passenger seat. Kim Yujin, you must have a decent reason why you ditched me today. I revved my car engine and sped the way to Samwon Garden. I stopped here.

pauline-mark-seoul-2361593-l.jpg

Ooh, this place is great. I jumped out of my car. The rest of EXO were waiting outside for me. Aww my babies, so sweet.

"Ayo wassup!" I high-fived all of them. "Let's go in I'm so damn hungry." I was the last one to get inside.

We ordered almost all of the food in the menu. I'm gonna devour my body with all the food to cover up my loneliness. But first, I gotta pee. I excused myself and ran straight to the bathroom. I finished doing my thing and went outside of the bathroom.

I stopped at my tracks. (a/n: please play this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5SOtvZTgFc it suits the mood)

"Y-yujin." I whispered to myself. She was with Luhan. I can see them not far from where I was standing. She was wearing a dress. They were having a date. She likes Luhan. I can see it by the way she looks at Luhan. Kim Yujin, you babo. You will only hurt yourself. You're playing with fire. Luhan's a playboy.

I want you to know that you I like you.

But you don't feel the same way.

I waited for you and you forgot about me. You chose Luhan.

I can feel my eyes tearing up. I lost my appetite. I went the other way so they will not see me. I'm going home.

I went to our table. "Duizhang! Luhan's here with Yujin did you see them?" Tao cheered happily.

"Yeah. I'm going home. You guys have fun. I feel...tired." I literally ran outside until I reached my car. I was about to open the door when Tao called out. He followed me.

"Kris ge!"

"What the hell Tao! Get back inside! Don't follow me."

"Why are you all mad all of a sudden?"

"I'm not. Just tired. Go."

"I know you gege. What's wrong?"

I looked away. I know I could trust Tao but I'm just not in the mood.

"Do you like Kim Yujin too?" He asked curiously.

I didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME." He snarled. Damn maknae, you are sensitive but I'm afraid you might beat me up with your wushu.

"YES TAO! I LIKE YUJIN EVER SINCE DAY ONE. I LIKE HER AND SEEING HER WITH LUHAN HURTS MY FEELINGS. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS PROJECT WITH ME BUT SHE DITCHED ME FOR LUHAN. SHE LIKES LUHAN OKAY?!" I bursted.

"Well then go get her before Luhan ge does."

I looked at him with mixed feelings and got into my car and sped away.

 

 

 

I don't know where I am going...