Chapter 7

Queenka With A Heart

Luhan's POV

I was thinking twice whether I should go in or not, 'cause definitely the boys will fuss over her, I'm sorry I don't know her name.

She's familiar though. I think I've seen her before. Hmmm.

Oh well, I opened the front door, I was expecting everyone to be shocked, specially D.O. his eyes will surely go O___O. Ugh.

But...no one was there. Yay, lucky me. They're probably still playing around. Aishhh those guys.

I'm actually older compared to them, I'm second to the oldest. Baozi..I mean Xiumin hyung is the oldest.

I'm usually mistakened as the maknae because of my baby face. Well, gotta love the face.

Anyway, I should be taking care of her. She looks so...fragile. 

We have 3 bedrooms in this house. One room is for Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., Kai and Sehun. I wish I could room with Sehun but nahhh, we should give space to each other since we're together almost everytime. Another room is for me, Xiumin, Kris, Chen, Lay, and Tao. The remaining room is for guests, although we don't usually have guests in the house.

I took her to the guest room, went to my room and got the first aid kit, and back. I treated her wounds until she looks fresh and peaceful looking again. 

She really is beautiful. I hope when she wakes up she'll be friends with me. I'm looking forward in meeting her when she's not unconscious.

Well, since I'm done here. I think I need to do some groceries now. I hope she won't wake up until I'm back. I'll be really quick. 

"Take a good rest. I'll be back before you know it." I whispered to her softly and pecked her cheek. I closed the door behind me and thought...

WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT? WHY? WHAT???? WHY?

Is this love at first sight? Nahhh, too corny. Maybe, something just... clicked. You know?

I smiled to myself while heading for the car. I feel like I don't wanna go to the grocery store now.

 

 

Narrator's POV 

Kris was feeling nauseous because of all the food they ate in the mall. The others weren't up for going home yet so they decided to play around a bit longer. He decided to go home ahead of the others without asking them to come with him because they were really having the time of their lives.

 

 

Yujin's POV

Damn it, my body hurts. Those es got lucky. Am I still in the parking lot? 

I opened my eyes and what, the, . Where am I? For a minute I thought I was kidnapped. But I saw a first aid kit near me. Kidnappers don't take care of their victims, do they? I also noticed that may bruises are already clean. But who the will be kind enough to do this to me? Every innocent person in our school is afraid to even look me in the eye, except Hyewon. Maybe Hyewon did this to me? But this isn't her house, whou could it be?

I was really getting frustrated, my body aches all over and I can't even manage to stand up, I don't even know where the I am! I tried calling out for someone but my throat was hoarse.

Just as when I'm about to force myself to stand up, I heard a door open. Well maybe this already is my savior. 

I gathered every inch of my strength to pull myself up from the bed and reach for the doorknob. It's really hard walking in this condition. I didn't bother looking at myself in the mirror, who cares if I am at this state?

Finally! I opened the door and guess what I saw...

"Woah! What are you doing here?!" Kris said looking shocked. Yep, you got that right. Kris, my seatmate. So he was the one who took me here? Nice place yo. See I told you, no one from school will help me. Except for the newcomers and Hyewon. Obviously because they don't know a about me and Hyewon's charitable enough to treat me as her best friend.

"Uhm, hey. Thank you for your charity. I really appreciate your kindness. You didn't really have to take care of me and , you could've just left me there. Next time you see me like that just leave me alone, okay? Thanks anyway, I'll make it up to you next time I gotta go. Is your house far from our school?"

"No it's just around the corner but-"

"Oh cool. My car's stilll there? Of course duh. I need to go. Bye Kris, thanks a lot." I said with a small smile and walked past him.

His face was a bit stunned? Maybe because he was shocked when I suddenly opened the door. 

I don't think I can reach the school from here, I can't even hop. I was thinking if maybe Kris can give me a ride? But nahhh. I can handle this.

I opened the front gates, closed it behind me and took one last look in his house.

Thank you Kris, atleast someone took care of me. Good thing you don't really know me. I really appreciate it.