Chapter 6

Queenka With A Heart

 

 

 
  A 14%
 
  B 14%
 
  C 14%
 
  D 57%
 
 D- is Luhan. So, Luhan it is. :)
Next Day, after classes.

 

I am walking up to my car alone, Hyewon ing ditched me again for a group project.

I want to go home. I'm tired. My problems are up on me again.

Oh, haven't I told you? I hate being alone. And hate is a strong word.

Whenever I'm alone I drink tons of alcohol to cover up my loneliness.

But I can't do anything about that. Maybe I don't deserve to have anyone who'll put up with me.

When I'm about to open my car, some walked up to me. Oh great, she has company.

I can't deal with this right now.

"Oh hey Yujin. Did you seduce the new students again to make them fall for you?" She said.

"I didn't do anything . FYI we're not even friends. Now piss off before I make you look like a rotten ." I think they're referring to Kris and his friends.

"Ohohoho. Not this time. Say goodbye to your pretty face dear." Another said.

She looks like a e with that skirt on, might as well as wear . Ugh.

"Look mofos. You want those guys? Fine have them all you want. Just stay the away from me! You all are good in luring guys right? So why don't you show them your fake s and make them kiss your asses?!" I blurted out. I'm so pissed right now.

Cross another line and your gonna get it. 

I'm outnumbered though.

"What the did you say?"

"I said get out of my face you motherers and do your thing. You're so low, you're gonna fight me because of some guy and his friends? Nothing new, maybe that's why es don't have brains."

"You're really gonna get it this time. Is that how a queenka act? Poor Yujin, only friends with nerdy-birdy. Hahaha. Yeah right, no wonder your father left you. Lucky for your mother she died right away, so she won't witness her daughter's downfall."

And she crossed the line. you. Mess with my bestfriend I'll hurt you.

BUT MESS WITH MY MOTHER? I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT AND KILL YOU.

I kicked her in the face. And punched her and slapped the out of her until she can't even move.

I think I killed her...just joking.

I'm tired, my knuckles are so red and numb. I feel weak.

Damn it. I forgot.. she has company. Yep, she's right I think I'm gonna get it this time. Atleast she tasted my fist.

And that's when those bang-me-i'm-ready es ganged up on me.

Slap. Kick. Hit. Punch. Spit. Pull. Push.

I'm weak. I think, I'm bleeding already... My heart's bleeding from all the pain.

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. And it cuts so deep.

"Yeah right, no wonder your father left you. Lucky for your mother she died right away, so she won't witness her daughter's downfall."

Those words kept ringing and ringing in my head.

It cuts so deep. So deep.

One more punch and I'm gonna give up.

*Punch!*

BLACKOUT.

 

 

Luhan's POV

Ugh, thess guys are treating me like their maid. I'm their hyung!!!

Well, for most of them. Now I have to be left behind and do some groceries for them while they play.

It's unfair, so unfair.

I walk out of the school gates and see some girls fighting not far from my spot

Cool, actual fights. This is gonna be interesting.

I'm not really into these kind of girls, I just like to play around so they will have a tatse of their own medicine.

I think I hear them talking about new students? Are they talking about us? 

I listen more...yep, definitely about us. Petty arguments again. 

I looked closely, hmm. Looks like the girl in the middle is outnumbered. Awww.

That's what you get from fighting over some damn insignificant issue.

As I make my way to my car, well this actually Kris' but I need it.

Anyway, as I make my way to my car I see that the group of girls were already leaving.

But what happened to the girl in the middle awhile ago?

I don't really but on other people's business.. but I really can't forget her face back there. She really looked angry, and not to mention scary. But there was pain in her eyes.

I walked to where the spot the girls were fighting earlier..

Woah-

She's beaten up. I feel sorry. Really beaten up.

Her uniform's dirty, her hair is all over her face, she has bruises all over her arms and legs.

Do I leave her? Or take care of her? 

Aishhhh! Okay okay! I'm gonna take care of her. Whoever she is, she must thank me for my kindness.

I carried her bridal style, and placed her in the passenger seat.

I brushed her hair away from her face and god...she's beautiful. I bet she'll be even more beautiful if her face is bruise and wound-free. I'm taking her home.

Hey! This is not kidnapping! This is charity work. Get it right.

 

For sure them boys will fuss over her, thinking that she is one of my "toys" again.

Well, not this time.