Chapter 5

Queenka With A Heart

So I'll tour this hell of a tower guy around the school.

Bet he'll be asking me for my number or telling me how beautiful I am so we could go out together.

Like what the dude that's so-

"Uhmm, is it okay? I'm sorry to bother you. You can just go and eat with your friends. I'll just find my way around here."

Oooh, this guy's playing hard to get. I looked at him suspiciously. God he's so ing tall.

"Oh no. It's okay. I insist." I said, and flashed him the fakest smile you'll ever see.

"Hyewon~! Get your here and let's tour our new classmate around." I hollered at her and she immediately rushed to my side and whispered, "Don't tell me you have tricks again up your sleeve?"

"Of course not. I'm being hospitable here." I said and winked at her. It's not like I'm always mean and grumpy. 

You should've seen her face. HAHAHAHA. She's so in' scared.

Oh well, touring this guy around won't hurt.

So I toured him all around the school.

And, he just nods whenever I blabber about this and that. Woahh, what a surprise. He seems.. uninterested.

Maybe this time, this guy isn't much of a pain in the ...

And finally, after the nth flight of stairs...we're finally in the canteen.

What the.. why's the canteen so jam packed?

I can see them jealous es glaring at me.

Why? You ing jealous 'cuz I got the new guy? You can have him for all I care!

"So this is where I leave you. Hope my tour familiarized you to this school." I bowed and left quickly 'cuz I'm so ing hungryyyy.

I grabbed a tray, put all the dishes I find tasty and waited for Hyewon while I get us a table. Which is pretty easy even though th canteen has many mofos today.

"Get the out of the table." I spat over some es that were glaring at me awhile ago.

They immediately got out of my sight.

HAHAHAHA. Serves you right.

I was about to eat my food when I heard someone cough behind me.

I turned around and-

Woaaaahhh. 11 good looking guys were standing right behind me, with the tall guy.

What's his name again? Oh yeah Kris.

"What? Got a problem?" I bitterly said.

Then the tall towe- I mean Kris spoke.

"May we seat with you two? I hope you don't mind. It's just, we have no other place to sit on. And the space here is pretty big enough for us."

Whaaa? NO ONE SITS WITH US AT LUNCH. NO ONE EVEN BOTHERS US. AND YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS TO-

"Sure." I said.

Hehehe. I'm not in the mood to grumble. I'm very hungry.

So I Omnomnomnomnomnom-ed all the food I placed on my tray and looked up.

They're all staring at me, even Hyewon is staring at me. Specially this weird guy looking like O_____O

"What the hell are you staring at? I'm hungry so go mind your own business."

And just like that they ate, and I ate too, because Hyewon gave me half of her food.

I like to eat, I don't get fat anyway so who cares? 

When we're all done eating,

"My bad, I forgot to introduce my friends." Kris said.

Great, more goons.

"This is Suho." Hm, smiley face guy.

"Lay." Nothing special, then he smiles. That's a cute dimple.

"Baekhyun." Well, he seems close with that guy..

"Chanyeol." Yep that Chanyeol one. He's pretty cute.. then he smiles. I meant creepy. He's pretty creepy.

"D.O." The guy with the O_____O stare.

"Chen." Cheekbones guy.

"Xiumin." He looks like a hamsterxbun.

"Tao." This man is scary, woah to piercing eyes. Even scarier than me.

"Kai." He's dark compared to us. Lol.

"Luhan." Is he supposed to be in highschool? He looks like a kid.

"And Sehun.." Oh this one's cute. "..our maknae." Forget it, too young.

Then all of a sudden, altogether they said,

"We are one! Annyeonghasaeyo Exo-imnida!" 

Righhhhht. That's just weird. Okayyy.

Now this is the part where I say hi.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Yujin." I bluntly said, uninterested.

"Annyeong, I'm Oh Hyewon. Yujin's bestfriend." 

Oooh girl. I see you blushing right thurrr. I see you have a crush eh? 

Hmmmm, you're dead meat when I find that you have someone over there inside your heart. Mwuahahahaha.

 

 

 

I'm serious.