Chapter 8

Queenka With A Heart

Kris' POV 

What was that back there?

Okay, I'm officially flippin' out. Why was she here? I texted all my friends and told them to come home, immediately.

Yah! You guys come back home now, this is urgent.

After several minutes Luhan was back carrying the groceries. He look worried. This has something to do about him.. Aish that guy. Really Luhan? It's been two days since we got to school and you got a girl already? I'm sure it's him.

He came to the front door, dropped the groceries in the kitchen and went straight to the guest room without even looking at me. See I told you this is all his fault. He's not gonna get away with this. 

"Where's the girl here?! Did you kick her out?" He asked me.

"You mean Yujin?"

"Why do you know her?" He looked confused.

"She's in the same class as I am. Really Luhan? Two days, and you already brought home a girl? Will you stop playing games and take a break from flirting and stuff?"

"Shut up! It's not like that! She got beat up in school by some girls and I really had the urge to help her."

"Why because she's pretty and you want to go out with her just cause?"

"Aniya. I'm just really kind. Anyway, did you two talk?" He replied with a sheepish smile. Psh, playboy jerk.

"Yeah, well she thought I was the one who saved her. She left immediately when I saw her. She also said she'll make it up to me."

"What? You didn't even tell her that I was the one who saved her?!"

"I tried to say that but she seemed like she was in a hurry."

"Whatever, what's her name again?"

"Yujin."

"Whole name."

"I think it's Kim Yujin, you've met her stupid. She was the one we ate with yesterday at lunch."

"Ahh, so that's why she looked familiar. I totally forgot. Haha."

"Yeah 'coz you're too busy eyeing other girls with Kai."

"Can't help it. Where's D.O. umma? I really am hungry already. He must cook for me."

I think this guy has something in mind. Why do I feel like I have to stop him from doing anything stupid?

 

Next day, weekend...

Your POV

Hyewon came over to my house with Leo. Waaaah~ I'm so happy, I always look forward in playing with Leo because I forget all my worries and problems. In fact, I'm like Leo's second umma, I treat him not only as a second brother, but also as my child. Since mom never got the chance to be a mother to me, I make sure that he won't experience the same thing I've been through. Whenever he's around I always brighten up and something in me ignites.

"Yujin-ah, what happened to you? Why is your face swollen? And it seems like your having difficulties in walking? Are you keeping things from me?" She pouted. Ohhh this girl, so childish.

"Ani. You're imagining things. I'm perfectly fine." I gave her a warm smile and she nodded hesitantly. I picked Leo up and pecked his cheek.

"Yah little kid, did you miss your umma?" Yes, he calls me umma, and I find it extremely cuteeee.

"Ne umma. I miss you so much. Play with me today, jebal~"

"Of course I will. Hm, looks like your big sister is going somewhere huh?" I looked at Hyewon suspiciously.

"Noona said she will have a date with boooooooy." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Aigooo, it seems like noona is the one keeping secrets from me? Hyewon, tell me what the hell did Leo just spilled? I glared at her, I look like I was shooting eye beams at her. MUHAHAHAHA.

"No, no , no! It's not like that. We'll just finish our group project today. Yah, young man, I won't bring you your favorite almond peppero because you lied!"

Leo's smile turned upside down. "Look at what you did! Don't worry baby~ I'll give you all the food you want. From now on she's not your noona anymore. Araso?" I cheered him up while pointing my finger at Hyewon.

"Araso." He said and hugged my neck. I feel like I'm the real blood relative here. LOL.

"Hmpf. Fine, treat her like your sister not me!"

I whispered something to Leo and he smiled, then we both stuck out our tongues. "Mehrong!"

"Aigooo you two. Yujin-ah, I'll be leaving Leo to you for awhile okay? Umma and appa is at work and I know I could trust you."  She said while winking at me.

"Fine get out of my door in 5 seconds or you'll never see Leo again."

She scrambled before I could even say 5.

I went upstairs and placed Leo on the couch in my mini living room where all the game consoles and other entertainment-wise stuff are located. 

"Suit yourself kid. I'll just go down and make you a snack okay? If there's anything you need just shout 'umma' okay?" He nodded and busied himself.

I was about to prepare a sandwich and some juice for Leo when my doorbell rang.

Great, who the is this now? It can't be Hyewon, she doesn't even knock on my door, she just barges in without permission.

I walk slowly unsure if I there's really someone outside, maybe the kids in the neighborhood are just playing around...

Then it rang again, aishhh who could it be! I ran for the door and opened it.

"Annyeong Kim Yujin."

"Uhhh, Luhan?"