Chapter 13

Queenka With A Heart

Fast forward to Monday...

School day again... I spent the entire day with Hyewon yesterday. We went out ate outside and stuff. She was really surprised about my sudden change of attitude towards Luhan and the rest of EXO. She's glad that I opened up with somebody else except her. I was taken aback when she asked me if I find any of them likeable...you know what I mean. I didn't answer her question because it was unnecessary. I drove my car to school with Hyewon. We arrived early. I walked up to my locker to pull out some books. Hyewon went straight to our classroom to review some of her notes. When I closed my locker, Luhan suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Morning Yujin." He greeted with a warm smile.

"Yeah, hi." You responded.

"Uhh, I was thinking..since we're friends already..can I-" He stopped at his last sentence. What's he going to say?

"Can I what?"

"Can I get your um...number?" I actually thought it was something big.

"Huh? Yeah sure."

We exchanged phones and started typing our numbers in. I looked at his name it was like this 'My Savior'. 

"What the hell?"

"What? You don't like it? You can change it if you want anyway." He said teasingly.

I was about to respond when the bell rang.

"See ya later Yujin~" He cooed. We parted in seperate ways. He's a senior too, only in a different class.

I walked inside my classroom, bald man isn't there yet. Everyone was gossiping and throwing papers around. I saw Kris already seated next to my chair. But it seemed like the space between his chair and mine got bigger. I seated on my chair and looked at him but he turned away. Is he avoiding me? Oh well. it.

Boring class is boring. But I keep up, I don't want to fail.

The lunch bell rang. Hyewon and I sat on our usual spot. Exo tabled with us again. Luhan sat across me. While Hyewon was starting to get along with the other members too. Oooh, looks like nerdy bestfriend is opening up too. Kris was sitting at the far corner of the table. He was only playing with his food. What's his problem?

After lunch...

We all got back to our classrooms. Bald man was waiting for us. Okay okay, his name is Mr. Choi, our science teacher slash adviser. Mr. Choi was patiently waiting for us. It seems like he'll be announcing something.

"Go to your seats. I'll be announcing something." See, I told you.

"We all know that your semestral finals are around the corner.. and your grades are nowhere from good. I'll be giving you all a project. You'll be making power point presentations for the chapter I will assign to you. Understood? The deadline is next week." Okay I got this. I'll start working on it right away.

"And before I forget, you'll be doing it with your partner." No problem, I'll be going with Hyewon.

"I'll be the one to choose." , I'm doomed. I don't want to be partnered with a douche or a dumb .

Mr. Choi announced the partners. Hyewon was partnered up with another nerd girl I've never heard of before. I was patiently waiting for my name.. "Donghyun and Minah, Hanuel and Reiko, Wonghee and Songhyun, Wu Fan and Yubin. That's all. You can start discussing with your partners."

Everyone huddled each other and talked about the project, well atleast that's what it looks like. They're probably just gossiping.

Who do hell is Wu Fan? 

I was looking around the room to see if my partner is also looking for me.

I see Kris looking at me ridiculously.

"You looking for someone?" He asked.

"Yeah, apparently my partner is not here in this classroom. You know someone named Wu Fan?"

He chuckled sarcastically. What was that for?!

"Apparently that Wu Fan, is sitting right beside you." He said while maintaining a face. 

tumblr_m54xs8F0qc1rri9y7o9_250.png

"You serious?" I blurted out. Is he joking with me?

"Yeah. Kris Wu, Chinese name, Wu Fan." He replied harshly.

Oh sorry mister, does it look like I'm interested in finding out your true name?

"So when will we start with our project?" He asked.

"Later."

"That soon?"

"Yeah. If you don't want to join me then suit yourself."

"Rude."

"If you're even interested meet me at the school library. 10 minutes after class is dismissed. I'll see you there."

 

 

Class was dismissed...

I was getting some books and other stuff for our project in my locker while talking with Hyewon.

"Hyewon-ah. I'll be doing my project sooo...I won't be able to go home with you."

"That's okay. Just drop by our house if you get home early or call me when you're done. Araso?"

"Araso." I gave her an assuring smile.

"By the way, who is your partner?"

"Wu Fan."

"Yeah, but who is Wu Fan?"

"Uhh... Kris."

"Your seatmate?"

"Uh huh." She nodded and gave me a cheeky smile. What's wrong with you woman?

"I'll be going now, take care! Bye~!" Then she gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek and sped away disappearing in the corridors.

I closed my locker and made sure that I got everything I needed. I turned my head and I saw Luhan.

"Why do you keep appearing suddenly?" I asked annoyingly.

"You're grumpy again. You weren't like that last weekend." He pouted. Cuteee.

"What do you want this time?"

"I was thinking maybe we could have some dinner outside or something?"

"I'm gonna do my project." His face fell. "Maybe next time?" I continued.

"Next time? Hmmm.. promise?"

"Yeah I promise. Gotta go now, bye." I walked past him. Why did I promise that again?

I briskly walked while finding my way to the school library. By the time I reached it there were no signs of students just the librarian. I was about to find a table were I can lay all my stuff when I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me. I was facing his back.

"EHEM." I coughed fakely to assure him that his annoying back is standing in front of me.

The figure turned around.

tumblr_m50qclck6A1rs7vomo1_500.png

"You're late."

 

 

 

I just died.