Chapter 11

Queenka With A Heart

Kris' POV

Aww man! I'm stuck with these goons again.This is just great. I'm supposed to be enjoying the weekend! Now I'm stuck in this house. Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are pranking each other. Chanyeol attempted to pull down my pants awhile ago. I gave him the scariest glare I could come up with and just like that he walked away and went to Baekhyun. Yeah that's right go to your wife. Lay, Kai and Xiumin are whipping up some dance moves, I don't know why they do that. D.O., Chen and Suho are just...there. Hmmm, that's only 10. What the-

"Where is Luhan!!?" I screamed. I don't know why, but I'm a bit frustrated right now.

"He went out." Chen replied without any tone of expression.

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know."

"Hyung let's go out too!" Sehun suggested.

After what Sehun said, the house erupted with noise. I could hear them saying 'let's go to the mall... how about we eat outside... or we can go to... yea let's go there... i heard that, that place was cool... yeah you're right...'

"Enough! You're all noisy..and annoying!" They all shut up.

"Ge~ can we please go out." Tao asked me. I didn't reply.

"Pleaseeeee~" Oh no Tao, not again.

"Buing buing~" And there goes my pride...

tumblr_m39mjeb9Ev1rudbldo1_500.gif

Fine! But where will we go?" I did not just agree to that.

"I want to go to the water park!" Really Tao? Really? Oh why am I cursed with that aegyo action of yours.

"You okay with that guys?"

"Sure! Why not?" They all exclaimed. Aish, kids...

Before we know it, we're all driving to Seoul Forest Fountain which is just kilometers away. I'm feeling uneasy. I feel like something's wrong. About 10 minutes, we arrived at the park there were a bunch of people, but they're too many for me. The fountains not on yet. So we decided to eat something. We stopped by over a dukbokki vendor and helped ourselves. I was the one who payed for everything, by the way. After eating the fountain's still not bursting water out yet so we strolled around the park. That's when I saw Luhan... With Yujin... walking side by side. They look happy.

"Hyung!" "Gege!" "Yah Luhan!" My friends also noticed him and called him.

"That's Luhan over there. Let's come over." Chen said. He looked at me suspiciously.

I purposely lagged behind. I don't want to see them together. I was right, Luhan would go to her house, just like what he does to every girl. My heart sank at the sight of them. Wanna know why?

Because the moment I chose to seat next to Yujin I knew that she was different from the other girls. The moment when she first smiled at me when she was walking me around the school, that's when my heart melted. I don't know if it is infatuation, but one thing is sure, I like her. When I found out that Luhan helped her and brought her at our home, I hoped that I was the one who did that so that I'll be the one walking with her right now. But here she is, with Luhan. She fell in his trap. I thought she was different.

this. I'm overreacting, I just knew her for about 3 days or 4. I'm just gonna shrug it off.

I was wearing my poker face again. We were walking with Luhan and Yujin. The others where bombarding Yujin with questions and statements like 'you were the one who was saved by Luhan ge?... noona you're beautiful!... you're a senior right?.... kris hyung sits beside you?' I feel sorry for her, she looks dazed and annoyed at the same time.

The water fountain starts to emit water. Everyone came running towards the fountain.

I was left behind, I didn't really feel like playing with them.

I noticed that Sehun wasn't with them also, he looked sad. Huh? This is unlike him.

"Yo Sehun! Why aren't you with them?" I asked him.

"I'm not in the mood hyung." He really looks sad.

"Wae? You're usually the hyper one."

"Luhan hyung forgot about me." 

Aww poor Sehun. you Luhan, look at what you did. I wanted to comfort him but Tao will surely freak out when he sees us.

"You join them, he'll notice you don't worry."

"What about you hyung?"

"I'm fine, I'll just watch."

"Nevermind Luhan, I'm gonna play with Kai. See ya hyung~!" And he ran off to the direction of Kai.

I found a shed and a bench to sit on and sat there. I was watching at them, but my mind isn't really focused on what they are doing. I'm such a sad excuse for a 187 cm human. I can't even force myself to have fun.

Yes, I usually have this poker face mask on. But I have feelings too. To tell you the truth I'm really sensitive, but I just keep it to myself. Yes, I seem like I don't care. But I do, I really do. I just can't seem to find someone where I can be myself when she or he is around.

I stared at the ground. Grass is still green. I looked closely and I realized that I was stepping on a-

"Why are you just sitting there?" I looked up and saw Yujin.

She was wet. Her clothes were wet and was stinking to her body like rubber. She has curves! Her long hair is wet and she looks hot and her shorts.. Oh those damn legs! 

Shut up Kris.

"I don't feel like getting wet."

"You a cat or something?" She raise an eyebrow and put her hand on her hips.

I didn't reply. We were staring at each other for seconds when she suddenly grabbed my hand.

Oh my father gahhhh, she's holding my hand!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Shut the up Kris.

Fine! 

She pulled me to where the fountains are and pushed me to where the water holes are.

"KK! THE WATER"S CCCCOLD!!!" I exclaimed. I jumped up and down and tried to get away but I ended up in the middle where there's no escape. Can you imagine me doing that?

"Puhahahahahahahaha!" She erupted in laughter.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"You should have seen your face!" She was still laughing.

"What about my face?" I asked curiously.

"You looked like a giant cat that was shocked by a splash of water! Hahahaha!"

"Yah! No I'm not! I'm gonna get you!"

She ran away from me and I run for her. Since my legs are extra long..in a span of 10 seconds she was an arm away from me. I extended both of my arms and grabbed her from behind. It looked I was hugging her, I didn't want to let go. She faced me, and we were face to face.

This is awkward.

"Yujin!" 

We turned both of our heads.

 

 

 

Oh hi, Luhan.