Chapter 12

Queenka With A Heart

The boys aren't that bad. They're really...childish, even though they look tough and badass on the outside. Specially Tao, he's like a baby panda. After getting to know each other, the water fountain started erupting water. We immediately ran for it, well, Luhan pulled me towards it. It was fun! Really! I'm not being sarcastic, after who knows when was the last time I had fun...this day was beyond fun. I enjoyed the water. I think I'm gonna go back to swimming.. and yes I do love swimming incase you didn't know.

Everyone was running around. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was catching each other, running around like couples. No ! I promise you they look like couples! Chanyeol was hugs Baekhyun's neck whenever he catches him. Weird. Chen, Lay, Suho and Tao are running around. Xiumin was putting water in his mouth that's why he looks like this. Hehe, he's cute. 

tumblr_m34velvKMI1rudiwqo1_500.jpg

Luhan was with me, we were running around to, ocasionally stopping to catch our breaths. D.O. and Kai were splashing water at each other until I saw Sehun come over and glared at Luhan. Oooh Luhan your hubby is mad at you.

"Yujin I'll just talk to Sehun okay? I'll be right back." Someone's in trouble.

"Okay."

Wait someone's missing? Where's Kris?

I looked around and didn't see him playing with us. I got out of the water fountain and saw him nearby, sitting on a bench.

He looks sad and deep in thought? What could be bothering him? Is he shy about the fact that I thought that he was the one who saved me? Psh, why do I even care?

I decided to approach him.  He needs to have some fun. He said, he was not in the mood to get wet. Oh no, you're not just gonna sit there and let your sore, I'm getting you wet. I grabbed his hand, like the way Luhan did to me, only, I was really holding onto his hand. 

His hand feels warm, what would it be like if I intertwine my finger to his? Aishh, why am I even thinking about that.

I pushed him to where the water holes are. 

"KK! THE WATER"S CCCCOLD!!!" He shouted.

Hahaha. I erupted in laughter! You should've seen his face! He looks so derp! But he's still handsome though..wait...what?

I began teasing him. I don't know why I'm doing this..like I said, I'm not myself right now. He got annoyed, I sensed that he was going to catch me and make me pay for what I did so I ran for it. He's just a meter away from me, damn his legs are long. He reached out for me and catched me. I felt his long mascular arms hugging my waist. this feels awkward. Good awkward. Why isn't he letting go? I faced him, so it looks like he was hugging me. He is sooo handsome. Let me fangirl okay? He's more handsome than Luhan. Then suddenly,

"Yujin!" 

I turned my head and there's Luhan. And that's my cue. I pulled away from Kris. He coughed awkwardly.

We were just standing there. I was in the middle. Why isn't anyone moving? Is Luhan sizing Kris up? Or is it the other way?

Fortunately, the water fountain died down to ease off the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

I could hear EXO... yep I'm calling them EXO now, whine like babies. We all sat on the grass and looked up at the sky, the sun was beginning to set, the sky was a mix of oranges, pinks, and violets. We were all just sitting there waiting for our clothes to dry. I am at peace. And then I realized, I need to go home. I scrambled to stand up.

"I need to go home." I announced.

"I'll take you home." Both Luhan and Kris said. The both stood up. Seriously?!

"No need. I'll just take my car- I forgot I don't have a car." Great, just great.

"Come on. I'm taking you home, since I was the one who took you here." He insisted. I just nodded.

He walked away and signaled me to follow so I followed him to his car. The ride back to my house was silent. Maybe because we are tired from running and . FInally after a few minutes, we reached my house. I opened the door before he could even open it for me. I'm beginning to turn back to y Yujin.

Befor closing it, I said, "Bye Luhan. Thanks for the ride..and for today. See you in school."

Before I could open the gate, he got out of his car. What now? He walked towards me and stopped in front of me.

Oh God, why is he sooo near? I can feel my heart beat faster. (a/n: listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NSCBZTriTg)

He was looking at me in the eye. Oh my gawd, I feel like melting. Luhan what are you doing?

He came nearer. I feel my knees tremble. I was thinking about shoving him but my arms feel limp.

"L-luhan" I squeaked.

His face was centimeters awayfrom mine.

OTTOKAE~!

Is he going to....kiss me? I was staring at him with wide eyes, maybe wider than D.O.'s. His face was calm.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, I gulped. He'll kiss me any second now, 1... 2... 3... 3.... 3... 3... 3...

And then he brush his hand on my arm, he was taking off something.

"You have mud on your arm, I can't help but notice." He smirked at me.

"O-oh."

"Goodnight Yujin." He walked away and turned back to wink at me. He got into his car and sped off.

WHAT.

WAS.

I.

THINKING.