Confession To Make (Part 1)

Love Betrayal

Kikwang, Yoona, and Nicole sat together with some other random girls and boys during lunch at the small lunch table. They were mostly flirting with each other than eating their lunch. Key, Siwon, and Hyuna looked at them with disgust.

"Serious, there is a huge problem with H3art Br3akers," Hyuna mumbled as she tried to digest her sandwich.

"Tell me about it. Especially Yoona," Key mumbled. Siwon glared at him.

"Hey, it's Kikwang who decided that punishment, too," Siwon pointed out. Hyuna frowned at Siwon.

"But he's a nice guy! He wouldn't do that," Hyuna pouted. Siwon scoffed.

"Oh, so you're blaming it all on Yoona?" Siwon asked, glaring at Hyuna this time. 

"Well, technically, she's the one who saw the two of us. It's amazing how that measly little photo can do to a relationship," Key muttered under his breath, scooping up his bab.

"Oh, so now you're blaming Yoona since she took the photo and showed it to Kikwang, too?" Siwon snapped.

"Dude, chill! I'm just saying. I mean, I'm already miserable here myself," Key protested.

"Ha! What a lie," Siwon smudged, taking a big bite of his pizza.

"Siwon, are you okay?" Hyuna asked, worried. Siwon was never this angry or moody. Key had to agree with that thought, too. Siwon was usually a gently man who didn't really care about these kind of problems. Unless...

"YOU LOVE YOONA STILL?!?!" Key blurted. Everyone, especially Yoona, stared at the three. Siwon turned bright red and forced Key to sit down. After a few minutes, everyone shrugged and went back to their lunch.

"Did they just talk about you, Yoona?" Kikwang asked as he kissed a random girl's neck. The random giggled, as Yoona shrugged.

"I guess. I mean, Key just blurted my name. They must be planning somethinggggg....." Yoona stopped when Nicole covered . Yoona almost was about to talk about C.H.A.N.C.E and H3art Br3aker in front of these random people. Once Yoona realized who was around her and what she was about to say, she gave an okay sign with Nicole. Nicole released her hands and sighed in relief.

"I mean, they must be planning something about a project the four of us are doing," Yoona lied, simply shrugging. Kikwang ignored her, too busy making out with the random girl. Nicole sighed in relief and went back to eating her lunch.

"Are you sure, hon?" another random guy named Minho asked, capturing Yoona's lips, "I mean, I heard something love yoona something from that guy." A random guy named Jaejoong agreed as he on Nicole's neck. 

"Yeah," Jaejoong agreed between his , "I'm pretty sure it was 'You love Yoona still' or something like that, right Nicole?" Nicole closed her eyes and just nodded. As everyone was busy, Yoona was thinking about what Key was saying. 'You love Yoona still?!' Gosh... why did he have to be so loud! T.T Now I know that Siwon is still waiting for me... Now I feel so guilty betraying Siwon... WAIT! What on earth are you saying Yoona? Get back to your own business! But... Siwon still loves me! I can't run away from that fact.... Yoona thought, uneasy about the thought Siwon still liked her. No, she was uneasy about the thought of Siwon loving her. 

Yoona slowly pushed Minho away from her lips. Minho stared at Yoona strangely, wondering what was wrong. 

"Honey..."

"Get away from me jerk! I never gave you permission to kiss my lips!" Yoona snapped, glaring at Minho with her cold eyes. Minho raised his eyebrows, shocked at Yoona's reaction.

"B-But--"

"No buts! Get out of my pretty face! OMG! You just stole my first kiss! You should be in jail for this! GET OUT OF MY FACE!" Yoona shouted, pushing Minho away from her. Minho was completely shocked. He didn't know what he did wrong. A few minutes ago, she just asked him to be her boyfriend. Now, she wants to dump him. What kind of girl is she?! Minho thought angrily. He got up and snatched his lunch.

"Fine! Who needs you here?" Minho snapped back, storming off the room. 

"Yoona, we weren't supposed to ditch them now!" Kikwang blurted.

"Ditch.. me? What are you talking about Kikwang oppa?" the random girl asked.

"N-Nothing.... just keep kissing," Kikwang mumbled, kissing the girl.

"I'm LEAVING!" Yoona announced, walking towards the roof of the school. Siwon noticed this and got up, too.

"I'll be leaving, too," Siwon quickly said, throwing his lunch away. He walked secretly behind Yoona. Though, he almost got caught from her. Going up the stairs weren't easy. Especially if you had to go up quietly. The stairs were pretty old, but 'safe' too. They creaked every time you stepped up on them, so he had trouble hiding. Luckily, Yoona was too busy in her own thoughts.

Yoona, what's wrong with you? You're not focused enough... you really have to forget Siwon! But.... Siwon is cute ^^ Oh, what am I saying? My reputation is going to be ruined! I just need a few more boys in this school... Gosh, I wonder when Kikwang is going to start that secret plan of his. I mean, I've been waiting for eternity! Well... not eternity. Maybe only a week.... what takes so long to set things up for this plan? I mean, if it's going to need some heavy materials like a car, then sure, it'll take about two weeks! But paper and pencils? Now how long does it take to do something with a pencil and a piece of paper? Yoona thought.

Siwon crept closer to Yoona, noticing that she wasn't paying any attention to him. Yoona jumped when she heard a surprising , familiar voice that whispered, "Hey." She quickly turned around, shocked who it was.