Chapter 8

TOP Got Married

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing around us and the sun beaming down on us. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and stiffened automatically, thinking back to last night. Oh, god. Everyone is going to get the wrong impression of us. I really can't deal with crazy fans. I groaned and moved to get up, but I felt a pair of arms hold me down. 

"Wha-", I started to say, but was immediately interrupted.

"Shhh! If we get up we'll have to film and I'm still tired.", he whined and I scoffed.

"Well, then you stay here and I'll get up."

"No. Then everyone will think I'm lazy."

"Well, aren't you?"

"Yah! I'm not lazy. I'm tired. COme on. Do it for your incredibly thoughtful husband who set up that amazing night for you last night. Hm?"

I sighed and gave in. While laying there in his arms, I thought about how much has changed from when we first met. We practically killed each other our first night together. He was being unreasonable. I wonder if he would admit it now that it was over? I guess I'd never know. We were in a good spot and I didn't want to be the one to change that. I looked down at the arms wrapped around my waist and memorized every line of his long fingers. They went on for days. They were perfect and I wanted to trace them with the tips of my fingers, but I didn't. That would be weird, Jenn. I let out a sigh and decided to try and go back to sleep, when I felt a chuckle coming from the man behind me.

"Okay. We can get up now. I know it's killing you to just lay here.", he said, his voice husky with sleep.

"No, no. It's fine. Just sleep.", I said feeling terrible.

"No. I'm awake. Come on. Time to get going."

I sighed again and let him pull me up from my spot on the ground. I wanted to make it up to him and an idea popped into my head. I spun around on my heels and stopped him in his tracks.

"Whoa. Jenn. It's too early too start spinning around like that.", he said rubbing his eyes and I smiled at the fact he called be by my actual name.

"Okay. You go go to bed in the room and I'll be back with a little something for you. It's like I'm forcing you to go back to sleep, so nobody will think you're lazy!"

"Yea, but then they'll think I listen to my wife.", he said and I slapped his chest.

"Yah! Okay! Let's discuss this in front of the cameras, but you have to make it a little bit cute. You can't just demand."

I rolled my eyes. Oh, great. Here we go again.

"Why would I do that? I was trying to help you. If you don't want to sleep longer, fine by me. I'm not going to 'act cute' in front of the cameras."

"Aish! Why do you have to be so stubborn? Please, just do it?", he whined and it took everything in me not to smile at his cuteness.

"Ugh! Fine!"

Once we go inside, we played our parts and I begged him to stay asleep. When he 'reluctantly' agreed, I rolled my eyes. He patted my head and winked and went to sleep. I got ready and headed to a nearby grocery store and bought some breakfast essentials. I figured that the least I could do would be to make him breakfast, right? I bought a bunch of things for an omelet. When I got home he was still sleeping soundly. I smiled to myself and started to make his omelet. Just as I was going to wake him, he walked out fully clothed and sat right at the counter. 

"Ah, so breakfast, huh?", he said, with a smile.

"Ummm, yea. It's nothing much, but I thought I sh-"

"It's perfect. Omelets?"

I nodded and finished up, setting his on a plate and passed it to him. We sat in comfortable silence and then he looked at me with a smirk and then back down at his eggs. I was just about to ask him what was up, when he make a choking sound.

"What's wrong with you?", I asked.

"D-does this have m-m-mushrooms in it?", he asked sounding like he was having a hard time breathing.

"Yes! Why?! Are-are you allergic to them? Oh god. Oh god."


A/N: Okay, I know this chapter is a little short and uneventful, but more coming up! Comment and let me know what you think! And Jenn, now that this is up, go finish that editorial! Haha :)