TOP Got Married

TOP Got Married

 

After I had gotten the phone call, I had spent the rest of the night in a daze. This really was a dream come true. My life as a fangirl was finally being rewarded. I felt terrible for the customers, I was on a different planet. I was so happy, that I could barely concentrate on orders. 

 

Trevor, the coordinator of the show, explained what the deal would be. We would shoot for two months straight and after the two months, we would make our decision of whether or not we would go for round two. It was basically the same as the original show, only we would be shooting way more. Constantly, really and the biggest and scariest and most exciting aspect. We would be living together. I WOULD BE LIVING WITH TABI. I went to the Kim's to let them know what wants going on and to explain that for the next 2-4 months, I would be filmed with a crew at work and that I would only be able to work 3-4 days during the week, no weekends. I knew that they liked me, but I felt that this was too much, but they both just smiled.

 

Mr. Kim started talking first. "So, are you going to be getting paid with this show? 3-4 days isn't going to get you too much money. Or are you going to ask for a raise?" I thought he was being serious, but he started laughing.

 

"Of course we'll be okay with it! This is great for you. Maybe it'll open you up more! Jenn! Do it. Go for it. Have fun! Just don't forget about our JunHo because you're going to be 'married' to a handsome celebrity. Who are you 'marrying'?", Mrs. Kim asked excitedly.

 

I smiled and teared up at their encouragement. I really appreciated it. "Tab-, uh, I mean TOP, from Big Bang?" I said it like a question. I wasn't sure if she knew who that was.

 

"Ohhhh. Lucky girl. Though, I'd rather it be that TaeYang.", she said with a wink and we both laughed. "Just one question, who is going to tell Jun?"

 

I smiled, because they encouraged me so much with their son. They had hopes for us, that their son didn't share. "You can tell him."

 

"And when does shooting start?"

 

"In two days." My stomach started to flutter. I was so nervous. We finished our conversation and I helped clean up. 

 

When I got home, I started packing up all of my clothes and such. This was crazy. I had like no clothes and even less money. I sighed. Well, this would have to work. I made sure everything I needed was packed up and went to bed. Or at least tried. It took me hours to sleep. It felt like when I had finally fell asleep, I woke up. Somebody was banging on my door. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 AM. Ugh. It could only be one person. ParkMin. I got up and answered the door.

 

"Why are you sleeping right now? Do you know how much work we have to do?", she asked excitedly.

 

"I'm sleeping because I just fell asleep and hour ago and I know you didn't come here without coffee.", I said sleepily.

 

"Of course! Now wake up! We have so much work to do before you leave! Do you realize you leave tomorrow?!" That woke me right up.

 

"Okay! I'm up. Coffee please?", I asked and she handed me the cup. Mmmm. Now I could deal with this. "So, what is it exactly that I need to do?"

 

ParkMin looked at me with an almost shocked face. "What. Do. You. Mean. What. Do. You. Have. To. Do? Hello! You are going to be meeting Tabi tomorrow. You have to get ready!"

 

I looked at her, a little scared. "I already packed everything I need." I said putting my hair up in a pony tail. 

 

"You packed without me? This is not going to work! And why is this suitcase so small?!" I realized for the first time that she was carrying a suitcase about three times bigger than mine and even clothes in her arms. What was this?

 

"Okay, we can go through my clothes, but I am not going to take any of yours. No. Min. No." I knew I was going to lose this battle.

 

"Did you pack a cute sundress?  A y bathing suit?" She saw the look on my face. "Okay, okay. A cute bathing suit? Beach clothes?"

 

"And why would I need any of this?" I said and took a big drink of coffee. 

 

"How many times have we seen WGM? What is the first thing they do when they meet up? They go on the honeymoon! They go to Jeju Island, or somewhere just as fantastic. You didn't even think about that. I knew it! What about pajamas?", she kept going and going. There was no stopping her.

 

By the time she left, it was already time to sleep again and I was exhausted. I had a whole new wardrobe, thanks to her. I had more make-up than I'd ever wear, but I loved her. She was the best friend I could ever ask for and if I'm going to honest. I was glad that she did this. Her clothes were so much cuter. I went to bed and fell asleep immediately. I woke up the next morning and got ready. I took extra care getting ready today and wore the 'cute' outfit that Min and I had decided on. I took a deep breath, packed my suitcases into my car and then headed over to the studio.

 

When I got there. they explained again, what would be going on. They gave me a plane ticket and just as ParkMin said, it was to Jeju Island. I hopped on the plane and the next thing I know, it was landing. I got off the plane, looking for the driver the studio said they would have here and didn't see anyone. Suddenly I saw a set of cameras and walked that way. Then I saw him. Tabi was right in front of me. I had shake myself a little, because I was finally meeting him. He looked at me and smiled the smile I had always wanted to see in person.

 

"You must be Jenn?" I smiled and nodded. I couldn't speak. At least not yet. "I'm TOP."

______________________________________

A/N: I know there isn't much going on in this chapter, but I'm getting to it.

Look out for another update very soon!

I hope you like it! Especially you Jenn!

Comment and let me know what you think!