TOP Got Married

TOP Got Married

 

When our food arrived, I set the table and we sat down to eat.

 

"So,", he said. "What do you do?"

 

His question caught me off guard. I thought about how I should answer this. Should I make myself seem cooler or just tell the truth? I decided to go with the truth. 

 

"I'm working as a waitress right now.", I said. "But it's only temporary. I just graduated from school and am looking for a permanent job."

 

"What do you want to be?"

 

"A writer. Well, a journalist. Like, covering global issues and such. What about you?" I asked without thinking. He looked up at me and I could tell he thought I was crazy.

 

"I-I mean, outside of Big Bang. Like, for fun…" I trailed off embarrassed. I decided to focus on my plate and not on the fact that I was such an idiot. I heard him try and hide his laugh, by clearing his throat and my face flamed red.

 

"Well, we've been so busy lately that I haven't really had much time for 'fun'. What about you? What is your idea of fun?"

 

"Me? Well, I guess the same as you. I haven't really had much time for fun. I work a lot, but when I have time, I hang out with my best friend ParkMin. She's my complete opposite, so she brings out the wild side of me, I guess.", I stopped when I realized that I probably sounded weird. Wild side?! Ugh.

 

We sat in an awkward silence for a while, before he started talking again. 

 

"What should we call each other? Honey, baby, wife, husband, Jenny?", he asked me suddenly.

 

I cringed. I hated the name Jenny. I really hated it. Not even Min called me that. The only one I tolerated it from was JunHo, who called me that on occasion and that was only because I was basically secretly in love with him. 

 

"Anything but Jenny. I really hate it when people call me that.", I said and he nodded taking it in.

 

"So, wifey.", he said and I couldn't help but start cracking up. I really tried to stop, but I couldn't.

 

"I'm…sorry…I'll…stop.", I said, having a hard time breathing. 

 

Tears started streaming out of my eyes and I knew I looked crazy, but I couldn't help it. I looked up at him and saw him trying to hold back his laughter. A few seconds later, he was laughing as hard as I was. What would the viewing audience think of us? I didn't care. We laughed for a little while longer and when we were finally able to stop, finished up dinner. I got up and started to clear the table and he started to help me.

 

"No, it's okay. I got it. Go ahead and wash up.", I said with a smile. "I am your wife after all."

 

"Are you sure?", he asked.

 

"Positive."

 

When he walked off to the bathroom, I continued cleaning. After I finished up, I sat in the sitting room. I leaned back on the couch and realized how tired I was. I yawned and fought the urge to fall asleep right there. I could wait to get into bed. All of a sudden, I was wide awake. There was only one bed. We weren't going to sleep together, right?! There was no way. I sat up, messing with my hands in my lap. When Tabi came out of the room, I avoided his gaze and ridiculously, my face went into full blush mode. I tried to hide it by staring at the ground, but I knew I was probably just making a fool out of myself. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. I looked up at him, leaning against the door frame of the room, staring at me. He looked so good, leaning against the frame. His shoulders were wide and braced the frame perfectly. This could be a photo shoot, I thought and then brought myself back to reality. I fought back a blush and decided I should bring up sleeping arrangements, when he started talking.

 

"So…about you know…us. I mean, about where we are going to sleep.", he stumbled on his words and blushed. Ugh, could he get anymore adorable?!

 

"Ah, yea. I was going to ask about that. There's only one bed…"I trailed off.

 

"And you think you should get it because you're the woman?"

 

"I never said that. I was just going to ask what you think we should do."

 

"Then I'll take the bed and you can sleep wherever you'd like.", he said nonchalantly.

 

"That would be a negative on that plan. I thought you were a gentleman. Shouldn't you offer the bed to me?", I asked a little annoyed.

 

"So you did expect me just to hand the bed over."

 

"No, I didn't. I just think it's a little rude of you to just take the bed so easily.", I said remembering suddenly that we were being recorded and that people would see us fighting over this. "Fine. How about we play for it?"

 

"Play what?", he asked suspiciously. 

 

I thought about it, remembering that ParkMin had packed a deck of cards, suggesting when the camera stopped, we played a round of strip poker. So ridiculous, I thought. Though, I was a little curious about what was under his shirt. All fans were. I bet he had a fantastic body… Wait. I needed to stop that. If I kept having thoughts like this, I would give in for sure. I walked into the room without a word and started digging through my bags trying to find them. He followed me, staring at me intently. I heard him clear his throat a time or two, but ignored him until I found what I was looking for.

 

"Aha!", I said when I found them. "Let's play a card game."

 

He laughed at my suggestion, which made me angry. I guess he acted like a brat when he didn't get his way. It was kind of cute. Ugh. No it wasn't. It was annoying.

 

"If you're too scared, then forget it.", I said hoping this would tempt him.

 

"If this is you trying to reel me in, it's not going to work.", he said catching on to my plan.

 

"I wasn't trying to 'reel you in', but since you refuse to play, I win by default and get the bed, so thanks!" I said with a smile and started to make my way to the bed.

 

"NO. NO. NO. THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS GOING TO WORK!", he shouted and for the second time that day, picked me up. 

 

He threw me over his shoulder and tossed me onto the bed. I finally stopped my screaming and caught my breath.

 

"You really need to stop doing that!", I said frustrated. 

 

I let out a huff of air, to show that I was angry. He laughed as I fixed my hair. He looked at me seriously and sat on the bed too.

 

"Okay. What are we playing? Strip poker?", he asked waggling his eyebrows.

 

"Ha. Ha. No, go fish.", I said as I started to shuffle the cards.

 

"Go fish? Really? What are you? Twelve?", he said and laughed at his own joke.

 

I rolled my eyes and focused on the cards. After I was sure that they were shuffled, I started to hand them out. He crossed his arms and looked at me with a straight face. I didn't think he was going to play at first, but then like the big baby he is, let out a whine and picked up his hand.

 

"I'll go first.", he said defeatedly. "Do you have an eight?"

 

"Go fish!", I said.

 

We played for the next hour and I finally beat him, by about two pairs.

 

"Okay, the bed is mine. You can go now. I'm beat.", I said with a yawn.

 

"Pfff! As if I am really going to let you take over the bed. I was just humoring you. You can go now.", he said, with a wave of his hand.

 

I got up angrily and grabbed my suitcase. I saw him laugh, thinking he had won.

 

"Oh, don't think I'm giving into you, honey. I'm just washing up. When I get back, I want you out!"

 

I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do and changed into my not too y, not too boring pajamas, as Min had put it. When I was done, I walked into the room and surprise! He was still on the bed. I stood in front of him with my arms crossed, looking at him. He ignored me and was playing with his phone. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I walked over and laid down in bed.

 

"Do what you want.", I told him. "I'm going to sleep."

 

"Ha! You think I'm just going to let you get the bed?", he said with a snort.

 

"Let me get the bed?! I won the game!", I said as I sat up. 

 

I glared at him and he glared right back. His eyes were so intense and I wanted to look away, but I couldn't give in. I stared at him, determined not to back down from him. I don't know who he thought he was. I know he was famous and used to getting his way, but really? Didn't he have any manners. I sighed, closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. I was beyond annoyed now. How had today gone from perfect to this. Was this what I had to look forward to for the rest of our marriage. For about the fifteenth time today, I remembered the camera crew. I looked at Tabi and I could tell he thought I was going to give in. I smiled at him and laid in bed. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a pillow hit my head.

 

"Yah! How are you just going to sleep?", he asked angrily.

 

I turned to look at him, still laying down.

 

"Easily. I'm tired, Tabi.", I said without realizing what I called him and he gave me a strange look.

 

"Did you…call me Tabi? I hate that nickname."

 

BINGO! He just gave me everything I needed to bother him.

 

"Whatever, Tabi. I'm going to sleep, Tabi.", I said, closing my eyes.

 

"Fine. Me too.", he said laying down next to me.

 

I wanted to freak out. I wanted to yell at him and run out of the room. How can he just sleep with me? Is he crazy? Just as I was about to get out of bed, I realized that this is what he wanted, so I stayed calm. I stood my ground, knowing he would leave any minute.

 

"Whatever. Goodnight, Tabi.", I said with a laugh.

 

"Sweet dreams…Jenny.", he said with a laugh.