Chapter 9

TOP Got Married

 

Tabi's POV

"Yes! Why?! Are-are you allergic to them? Oh god. Oh god.", she said as she started panicking, as I laid my head down to hide my face.

I was about to pop up and show her that I was joking when she rushed to me and started to make sure my airway was clear. She was truly freaking out and I wasn't sure what to do. I was such a jackass. She yelled to one of the crew members to call for 911 and then she tried to drag me off of my stool. When I was on the ground, I started freaking out. What was I going to do? Should I just let the paramedics come? Pretend I really did have an allergic reaction? But they would tell her that there was nothing there. , SeungHyun. This was not well thought out. Well, I never thought she would freak this much. Again, just as I was going to open my eyes and let her know I was kidding, I felt pressure on my chest. What the- oh, ! CPR?! I mean, I wouldn't mind, but it would make the situation so much worse. Time's up, joke's over. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her jump back in surprise. She was centimeters away from my face. When my eyes fully opened, I saw her face change from worried to relieved in a second and then came suspicion and I knew I was in trouble. 

"TOP, please do not tell me that was a joke. Please tell me that you had a legit allergic reaction and that you are now by some miracle alive and well. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT I WAS HERE FREAKING OUT, BLAMING MYSELF BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!", she started off eerily calm and ended shouting. I wasn't sure which was scarier.

I sat up and I saw her face get redder and redder. I felt the urge to smile at how cute she was when she was mad, but I knew that it would just get me into more trouble.

"Baby, look-", I started but was cut off.

"Don't call me that. My name is Jenn. Use it.", she replied cooly and I knew I was in huge trouble.

"Jenn, I didn't mean for it to escalate that far. I was about to pop up and tell you, but then you caught me off guard with how crazy you were getting. I didn't know that you would react like that."

"How else was I was supposed to act?! Was I just supposed to sit there and let you die?! Oh, I'm sorry I over-reacted to your fake allergic reaction."

"No, that's. I don't." Ugh, this is harder than I thought. "I didn't know that you were going to get so worked up. I thought you would freak a little and then I would pop up and let you know it was a joke. Just as I was going to let you know, things got crazier and crazier."

I looked at her to see if I had been forgiven and I could see that I hadn't. I was about to start again, when I saw tears in her eyes. Great, now I made her cry.

"Well, thank god you stopped when you did. Otherwise I would have had the taste of you on my lips."

And with that, she was gone. What did I do?

Jenn's POV

Maybe I did over-react? No, no Jenn. You did not. Do not second guess yourself. You thought he was going to die and your safety training instincts kicked in. You don't know what could have happened. It could have been just like that incident in the restaurant-NO. Do not go there. No.

I shook my head and stopped the internal conversation I was having with myself. If I didn't stop it, I would have gone crazy. I sat there on the bed, trying to stop the tears from flowing down my face, but couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the tears. The camera crew that was in the room all looked around awkwardly and I could tell that they didn't want to film me anymore. Great, now I was making the film crew uncomfortable. They decided to take a break and one of the older ladies of the crew came to me.

"Honey, shhh. That's enough now. Come on.", she said.

I looked up at her in surprise and she smiled down at me with kind eyes. I attempted to smile back and failed. We both laughed at my attempt.

"There now. Doesn't it feel good to laugh?", she asked and I nodded.

She introduced herself as Mina, but said to call her Unni. I did as I was told and then she did something that would make me love her forever. 

"Look, I know they took your phones when you got here, but I know you need to talk to somebody you know. Who you're familiar with. I'll give you my phone and you have an hour, okay? Don't make me regret it. I want a smiling face when I come back."

I was going to argue, I didn't want her putting her job on the line or anything like that, but before I could, she shoved the phone into my hands and left the room. I made my way to the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind me. Before I realized what I was doing, my fingers were already on the keys dialing a number I knew by heart. *RING RING RING* Come on, answer.

"Hello?", a familiar voice on the other line answered.

"Hi! JunHo? It's Jenn..", I said as if he didn't know who I was.

"Jenn! Oh my god. I've missed you so much!" He what?! Did I hear that correctly?

"I've only been gone a couple of days, JunHo. Uh, listen, I was wondering if you could give me Min's number. It's written behind my tablet. She changes her number so much I can't keep up!"

"Uh, yea sure. How are you? Is that celeb husband of yours everything you dreamed of?"

"Um, yea. So if you could just get me that number, I would really appreciate it."

"Jenn, what's wrong? What did he do to you? If he hurt you in any way, shape or form I swear I'll kill him."

"No, no. It's fine. I just, I just need my best friend. That's all. Thank you though."

He gave me the number, I had him promise he'd give his parents my love and we said our good-byes. I didn't know how much I missed home, until I talked to him. I sighed and checked the time. Shoot, I had talked to JunHo for way longer than expected I only had 15 minutes left. I quickly dialed Min's number. When she answered and found out it was me, I burst into tears all over again and she built me back up. I told her everything that happened and she sighed. Not only did I have high hopes for this marriage, but she did too. we discussed everything and I figured out what needed to happen.

"Okay, Min. Bye and I love you. And I miss you sososososososossososososo much!"

"Love you and miss you like crazy! Remember, GET EVEN!", she yelled and I hung up.


A/N: Not really an update. Apparently my chapter got deleted and I didn't even know it! I lost the comments for this chapter too :( Let me know what you guys think! An actual update is coming up later! Thank you all so much for reading and subbing. You're the best!