Chapter 10

TOP Got Married

 

I hung up right in time, because there was a knock on the door. It was Mina-unni. I pulled her into the bathroom with me and caught her completely off guard. I needed her help if I was going to pull this plan off. She smiled at me and agreed to make the rest of the crew help us.

 

"My, my. For such a small girl, you have a pretty evil mind. You know he'll be expecting this. He isn't a newbie when it comes to pranks.", she said making sure I knew there was a chance of my plan not working.

 

"Mina-unni! I'm no newbie either. If I were, I wouldn't have asked for your help. If the whole crew is behind me, it'll work for sure! You know what you guys have to do, right?", I asked, double checking and she nodded.

 

After waiting in the bathroom, perfecting my acting, I heard the knock signaling everything was set for my plan. I took a deep breath and let fresh tears come down my cheeks. I walked into the bedroom and Tabi was sitting on the bed and got up to walk over to me, but I held out my hand to stop him.

 

"N-no. Just l-leave me alone.", I said shakily.

 

"Jenn, come on. I'm sorry. I swear I didn't think-", he started, but I cut him off.

 

"Exactly. You didn't think. God! You have no idea how much you scared me. I thought it was happening ag- you know what? Whatever. Just leave me alone.", I said, not acting at all this time.

 

"What do you mean happening ag-", I cut him off again. 

 

"It doesn't matter what I meant. I'm not the one who needs to explain. As a matter of fact, you don't either. So just go."

 

"No. Look, you sit here and I'll make it up to you. Tonight I'll plan another perfect night just for you and, and, and then I'll be your personal assistant for the next month. Come on. Please forgive me."

 

He looked at me with such an innocent look. I wanted to give in. I wanted to tell him he was forgiven for everything. I wanted to put a smile on his face, but no. I couldn't back down. I needed to show that I wasn't one to be messed with. I sighed and looked away from him, knowing myself all to well. One look into that intense gaze of his and I'd melt. I'd be putty in his hands and he would win. Not that this was about winning or losing. Only it was, kinda.

 

"Tab-TOP, I won't be here tonight.", I said with the most serious face I could pull.

 

"Oh? Are you going to another hotel? Or, wait let me guess. You're leaving the show?", he said as if he had just ruined my prank.

 

"Yes, I'm leaving the show. I'm going home. I thought this was going to be so much fun. You have no idea how excited I was for this and it was fun. I just, I don't think it'll be fun from here on out. I'm sorry.", I said and he scoffed. 

 

"Okay, Jenn. Do you need help packing?", he said thinking he knew all.

 

"Um, no thank you, TOP. I'm fine. Everything's already packed.", I said with a small smile. 

 

I went to grab my suitcase, but he grabbed it before I could.

 

"No, no. Allow me.", he said cockily.

 

He took my bags to the living room. I gave him a small thanks and sat down on the couch. Just as TOP was about to say something, make another smart remark probably, Mina unni walked in on her cell phone.

 

"Yes. Yes, I understand completely. Yes, sir. No, none of the episodes have been aired. Yes. Yes, sir. I will let the couple, uh, I will let the two know. Okay. Mhm. Bye.", she said 'ending' the phone call.

 

"What was that about?", TOP asked with genuine curiosity.

 

"Well, I've spoken to the casting director and the producer of the show. Here's what's going to happen. First off, Jenn, are you 100% sure you want to leave? Once you leave you can't change your mind. This is a reality show, not a drama.", she said sternly, in complete director mode.

 

"Y-yes. I'm sure.", I said, not chancing a look at Tabi.

 

"Okay then. Because it' still semi early, we can get you on a flight in about 2 hours, so we should be leaving at any moment. Are you ready?", she asked and I nodded. "Good, now TOP-"

 

"Wait. You're seriously leaving? Isn't that like, against contract? She, she can't just leave. That isn't allowed.", he said angrily and I got a little bit scared.

 

"TOP, don't worry. We will bring in a new wife for you. You will still be on the show. We are currently making a call to our second choice. To answer your question. In the contract it says she has a choice to stay or leave within the first week and then she's stuck. It's only the third day, so she's free to go. Okay, the cab should be here. Let's go go go!"

 

"No. She isn't going anywhere. You can't just leave because of a prank gone wrong. Own up to your deal. You signed a contract. I don't want another wife. You guys obviously picked her for a reason!", he said even angrier than before.

 

I looked at Mina with wide eyes and I could tell she was getting nervous. I honestly didn't expect this reaction from him. I swallowed hard and forced the tears back. I went to pick up my up my suitcase and he wouldn't let me grab it.

 

"Uh, TOP? C-can I get my suitcase?", I asked a little scared.

 

"No.", was all he said.

 

I looked at MIna and shrugged.

 

"That's okay. None of that clothes was mine anyway. I'll find a way to min back. Bye, Tabi oppa.", I said waving sadly. 

 

I walked out of the room and to the lobby of the hotel with Mina. When we got down there I realized a camera man was still with me. I looked away from the camera man and looked at Mina.

 

"OH MY GOD. He's so mad. Why did I do this? How can I tell him it's a prank now? Oh my god. I didn't think he'd care. I mean, yea, I knew he'd get a little upset, but now. Oh my god. Maybe I should really leave. Can I really leave? Oh, gaaawwwwdddd. Why did I listen to Min?", I said stopping to take a deep breath.

 

"Okay. Calm down. Slow down. Stop freaking out. I won't lie to you. This is becoming a little bit more complicated. Nobody thought he would be this upset and apparently he is giving the camera crew hell upstairs. This is what we'll do, we'll have you walk back into the room and yell out something crazy. I can't promise he'll take it well, but hey. He deserves it, right?"

 

I gulped and nodded. I was so nervous. Why had I done this? Maybe I was over-reacting. Oh, god. What is wrong with me? Why would I do this to him? Okay, I needed to calm down. I took a few deep breaths and noticed that Mina and the camera man were watching me wearily.

 

"I'm fine. I know what I'm going to say. Let's just get this over with.", I said with a sigh.

 

When we got back to the room, I took another deep breath and let Mina open the door for me. I heard a slam and stopped in my tracks. I felt hands push me forward and looked behind me to see Mina urging me to keep going. I walked into the bedroom and saw him fuming staring out at the ocean. Well, it's now or never, I thought.

 

"GOTCHAAAA TABIII OPPA!", I yelled to him, trying to act as cute as possible so he maybe wouldn't be so angry.


A/N: Okay, here's the actual update!! Looks like Tabi has a bit of a temper, huh? Haha. Thank you all for the comments and subcribing! Heck, thank you for reading it! I hope you enjoyed! Comment and let me know what you think! I love to read your comments!