Chapter 5

TOP Got Married

 

I fell asleep as soon as I had shut my eyes. I woke up thinking I was alone in the bed. I stretched a little and felt restricted. Suddenly I heard a moan behind me. I looked down and saw a set of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head and saw his head right next to mine. Had we really slept together last night? Well, of course we did! I got up suddenly and was peeling his arms off of me, when he pulled me in tighter to his chest.

 

"Yah! Tabi! What are you doing?!", I screamed.

 

He started to wake up, and rubbed his eyes sleepily. I hurried and jumped out of bed. He sat up and looked around and finally started to realize what had happened. I looked around and thankfully, the cameras weren't around. I let out a sigh of relief. He noticed my reaction and laughed at me.

 

"What? You were worried about being caught in the same bed as your husband?"

 

"Correction. With my fake husband and yes! We've only known each other one day. One day and we are already sleeping together? Doe that sound proper?"

 

"I don't know why you're freaking out so much. Millions of women would kill to be able to cuddle with me, let alone sleep in the same bed. Count your blessings, Jenny.", he said cockily and I fumed.

 

"Okay, first off, nobody was cuddling. You trapped me. Secondly, I doubt if it's millions. Lastly, didn't I tell you I hated being called Jenny?"

 

"Trapped in my arms? You were the one who moved closer to me and didn't I tell you I hated being called Tabi?"

 

"Whatever. Look where you are. On my side of the bed. Case closed.", I said walking out of the room. 

 

I decided to get ready in the smaller bathroom, which was actually still huge. I opted for a white, strapless maxi dress. ParkMin had all of my outfits planned. Underneath I wore dark blue bikini. I tried my hardest to talk her out of it, but you know Min. I put my hair into a braid and did the full face of water-proof make-up, Min taught me to do. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. I walked out of the bathroom and was bombed with cameras. I stumbled backward and hit the bathroom door.

 

"Yah! You can't just swarm her with the cameras and lights. She's not used to it!", he yelled at the camera crew and they apologized.

 

I looked at him surprised and he held out his hand to me. I grabbed it and let him lead me out to the patio where breakfast was all set up. I was about to sit down, when he pulled me back up and eyed me up and down. This sent chills through me. Maybe Min was right, taking the time was worth it. Although, I didn't know why I was feeling like this. He was a jerk and acted like he was a prince. I looked up at him forcing a blush away and he nodded and helped me sit. I decided to ignore the nod and try not to fight anymore. Fighting with him was exhausting and a little depressing. Who wanted that type of marriage?

 

"You look nice.", he said.

 

"Thanks, you too.", I said noticing that he was wearing a long sleeved white linen shirt and some khaki shorts. 

 

I was a little taken back by him. He looked so perfect and I was getting to see something that hardly anyone ever got to see. I looked down at his legs and couldn't take my eyes off of them, that was until I saw that he had his shirt ed and he didn't have an undershirt on. I stared at his chest and made my way up to his neck and his jawline. He was male perfection and I couldn't get over it. Luckily for me, he was staring out at the ocean and didn't catch me ogle him, but I turned to look and was almost positive that the cameras had. Please let them edit this out as well.

 

"I don't usually wear shorts or anything…open, so you should feel lucky.", he said with a teasing smile.

 

I was going to admit that I knew how rare this was, but I remembered that I wasn't supposed to be a fan girl. Instead I opted to play dumb.

 

"Oh, yea? Why not?", I asked casually.

 

"No reason. I just…don't. Anyway, I was wondering something."

 

"What's that?", I asked grabbing a piece of bread and buttering it.

 

"I heard that production sorted through the fangirls.", he said and I was beyond confused. "I just wanted to know how you managed to get through?"

 

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him. I wanted to know how he knew.

 

"And what exactly makes you think I am a fangirl?

 

"The fact that you called me Tabi. Only fans call me that. If you weren't a fan, then you wouldn't have known that."

 

. He was smart. How could I spin this? I didn't care if the world knew that I was a fangirl, but I didn't want him to know I was a fangirl. His fangirl, at that. The fact that he was my ultimate bias had to be hid forever. 

 

"Ever heard of the internet?", I asked, cooly.

 

"You found that out on the internet? When?"

 

"I looked you up and saw all the names you go by. SeungHyun, TOP, Tabi, ChoomTOP and Bingu?", I said with a little smile, avoiding the when part of the question.

 

"Yah! Don't call me any of those names! You can call me TOP or Seunghyun, but nothing else.", he said firmly.

 

"What, no ChoomTOP?", I asked innocently.

 

"Did you hear that call?", he asked hesitantly.

 

I nodded and his face turned red. I held back a laugh, remembering my resolve to not fight with him anymore.

 

"So, what are you going to call me?", he asked waiting for my answer.

 

"I already picked my favorite nickname.", I said.

 

"Fine, I'll pick what I want you to call me. Deal?", he said and held out his hand so we could shake on it.

 

I shook his hand wondering what it would be. If it was between TOP and SeungHyun, I preferred SeungHyun. Although, I liked Tabi the best. It was so adorable. I sat back watching him as he thought. Suddenly his eyes lit up and I was scared as to what he was going to say.

 

"Okay. We have a deal right? You have to call me what I say.", he reminded me and I nodded, even more nervous now. "I want you to call me Oppa."

 

"Oppa? No. Those weren't even in the options. I would much rather call you Tabi.", I said.

 

"We had a deal. You said I could pick whatever."

 

"Yea…but I didn't think you would pick Oppa. I hate Oppa. I don't even call Ju-", I stopped realizing that I was about to let something out that I really didn't want out. "I don't call anybody Oppa."

 

"You don't even call who Oppa?", he questioned and I was angry that he caught onto that. "Who is this person that you don't even call Oppa?"

 

"N-nobody. What are you talking about? I just don't call anyone Oppa."

 

"You don't call anybody Oppa, not even Ju…", he stopped.

 

"Okay. Just drop it. Please."

 

"Please…?"

 

Just drop it please…Oppa.", I said reluctantly.

 

He smiled triumphantly and I sighed defeated. I finished eating my breakfast and sat back, content. This place was so beautiful.I really wanted to go out and lay on the beach, but I had to check and see if we had any plans today. I turned to ask him something, when I saw him looking at me. He had this y little smirk on his face and I was caught off guard. I took a deep breath and swallowed.

 

"What?", I asked, self consciously.

 

"Nothing.", he said shaking his head. "I was just thanking production for choosing such a pretty wife for me."

 

I had nothing to say. my entire face flew up in flames and I just sat in my chair. I realized I probably looked ridiculously, so I rolled my eyes at him. He smiled at me and kept his eyes on mine. I wanted to look away, but I was stuck staring at him.

 

"Okay. Well, uh, thanks.", I said feeling awkward.

 

"Aren't you going to thank production for picking you to be the wife of such a good looking man?", he asked, doing model poses.

 

"Yes. Thank you so much production!", I laughed and rolled my eyes.

 

"So…what should I call you?"

 

"Anything really. I don't care what it is, as long as it's not Jenny.", I said with a shrug.

 

"So, anything as long as it isn't Jenny?", he asked confirming what I had just said and I nodded.

 

"Okay, what do you want to do today…baby?"

 

I choked on my water. 

 

"Please tell me you're joking.", I said.

 

"Why would I be joking, babe?", he asked innocently.

 

Well, it was better than Jenny. Okay, I'd go with it for now.

 

"I wanted to go onto the beach, unless you had something else planned…?"

 

"Nope. That sounds good. I actually have something planned for tonight that I think you'll like."

 

"Ohhhh! What is Tab- uh, Oppa?", I asked correcting myself and he smiled.

 

"You'll just have to wait and see.", he said with a wink.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Two chapters added today!

Jenn, I hope this makes you feel a little better.

The chapters might be a little boring?

Let me know what you all think!

Comment and subscribe!