Chapter 12

TOP Got Married

 

JUNHO POV

 

It had only been a week, or less, since Jenn left on her "honeymoon" with that rapper guy from the one idol group. Okay, yes I knew his name and the name of his band, but hell if I was going to say it. I wasn't jealous or anything, I mean, Jenny liked me. I had always known that Jenn had a crush on me. I think I figured it out the second week we had been working together. Yea, she was cute and my parents loved her, but I had always only thought of her as a sister. Someone I looked after as if we were family, seeing as she didn't have any family nearby. So, when she called asking me to meet up with her obnoxious friend Min, I was hesitant, but I heard the urgency in her voice and couldn't say no. After all, she was the one who would almost always cover my shifts at the cafe. I owed her. I just couldn't stand that she was changing her life, okay, maybe not life, but her entire apartment because of this idol. He wasn't even going to last. He was going to be gone in a couple of months. Whatever, I'll never understand girls.

 

I pulled up to Min's place and gaped at the scene in front of my eyes. She had various pieces of furniture on the side walk and about 4-5 guys there helping her out. When she saw me she waved obnoxiously and smiled a little too widely. If I haven't already mentioned this, Jenny's friend is obnoxious. She is too bubbly and out there. I prefer girls like Jenn. Quiet and reserved, but when comfortable, outgoing and funny. I started to open my car door when Min ran to my side and stopped me.

 

"Nope. Stay where you are. It's taken care of. We're on a time crunch. It's faster this way.", she said yelling at the guys standing there to start loading the furniture and other random objects into the back of my truck.

 

I sat in the truck completely blown away. All of this because that guy was staying at her place? Why was he even staying at her place anyway? They weren't actually married. Isn't that a bit inappropriate? Not that I cared really, but I did say she was like a younger sister to me. It was my job to protect her. I would have to get her a taser and some pepper spray just in case. Men are pigs. That is all I'll say. We can't be trusted. Well, some of us anyway. I could be trusted, but I don't know about this TOP guy. He was probably used to getting his way with women. Just as I was mentally disfiguring the said man, Min hopped into the cab of the truck and buckled herself up.

 

"Go, go, go!", she sang a little too excited and I inwardly scoffed.

 

"Okay Miss Interior Design, what's the plan here?"

 

"Well Mr. Grumpy Pants, we are going to Jenn's house and are going to spruce up her place a bit. Add and subtract furniture. You know, make it a little more bright and inviting."

 

"I like her place the way it is.", I said annoyed that she was going through this much trouble.

 

"Look, I know that you don't get it and probably don't want to be helping right now, but you are, so it up. This is what Jenn wants. We're her friends, we have to help her out. So as soon as we get to her place, there will be about 3 guys outside waiting to help you move in her furniture. Luckily for you guys, she only lives on the third floor. When you get into the apartment, do as I say. Everything we won't use, will be put in the back of your truck and you will then drive it back to my place where there will be another set of guys waiting to put away. Got it?"

 

I was already beyond annoyed and cursed myself for letting Jenn talk me into this. This friend of hers really irked me. I sighed and hummed a yes to her and she clapped happily. She then began to go on and on about how great this TOP guy was and how sad she was that she wouldn't be able to meet him today. I had enough of her non-sense so I quickly shut her up mid sentence.

 

"Where'd you get all of this stuff anyway?", I asked pointing to the truck bed with my free hand.

 

"Oh, ya know. Here and there. I have my connections.", she said and I had to laugh at her vague answer. "Okay! We're here! Park in the front. It's fine since we're loading and unloading, so you won't get a ticket. Hurry!"

 

When we got there I got right to work moving furniture in and out of the building. Soon I was sweating uncontrollably and was ready to throw one of these precious vases at Min's head. Luckily for her it was already time for her to leave. She repeated everything I had to do for the 15th time. I'm not joking either. She had literally told me my to-do list 15 times already. I started counting after the third time. The four guys that had been helping move the furniture moved the last few things down and loaded them into the truck, while I was stuck making her bed, fluffing pillow, putting flowers in vases and other ridiculous tasks. I saw a throw blanket and placed it on the back of the couch. He better be sleeping on the couch. She only has one bed. Oh god, I don't even want to think about them sleeping in the same bed.

 

I was hot, sweaty and thirsty. I wanted to grab a towel, but they were all fresh and Min had warned me that if I dare touch a towel or cup, she would hurt me. I was strangely scared, as if she would know. I sighed and slipped my shirt off, wiping the sweat from my face and neck. I walked by a mirror and couldn't help but stop and check myself out. I was looking good. 

 

I walked into the kitchen and tossed my shirt over my shoulder. I started looking for something I could drink out of. Min said not to touch a cup, she didn't say anything about….a bowl! Jenny had bought a couple of those bowls with the straws that kids love one day when she let me escape to her place. Living with my parents, I needed a break every now and then. I'm pretty sure they annoyed me purposely, so I would go to Jenny. They loved her and nothing would make them happier than for her to officially become their daughter. I smiled at the thought, but quickly shook my head. I walked to the fridge and poured the cold water into the bowl and started to sip out of the straw. I felt stupid, but who would know? I poured myself more water and was about to leave when I heard the door start to open. Ah, . I was going to get it good.

 

TABI POV

 

After I had found out that Jenn was safe and was not attacked by some crazy fangirls, I let myself relax. We boarded the plane and sat in our spacious first class seats. I looked over at Jenn who was looking around wide-eyed at everything around her. I liked being with her. It was something new and different everyday when she was around.

 

"What? Never been in first class before?", I asked amused at her facial expression and she simply shook her head 'no'. "Really? They didn't get you a first class ticket to Jeju?"

 

"Uh, no. Were they supposed to? I don't really mind, anyway.", she said nonchalantly.

 

"Well I do. As long as you're married to me, whenever you travel, it'll be first class all the way. Got it?"

 

She giggled and rolled her eyes. I was used to her little eye rolls by now. Almost everything I did elicited them, not that I minded. It was cute when she did it. It didn't make me want to punch a wall, as it did when other people did it. We sat in a peaceful silence for the first 20 minutes of our journey before I started to become restless. I looked over at her and saw her relaxed and reading a book. I sighed a long overly dramatic sigh. Nothing. No response from her at all. Was her book that interesting? I let out another ridiculous sigh. Then another and another and another. Finally she stopped reading, closed her book and turned herself to look at me.

 

"Is there something wrong?", she asked me.

 

"Yea, I'm bored, baby girl. Let's do something."

 

"One, don't call me that. Two, we are doing something. We're flying back home to Seoul.", she said annoyed with me already.

 

"Oh! I have an idea. Let's think of something I can call you. It has to be cute though. Nothing stupid. T.O.P cannot be calling his wife by a stupid name."

 

"Why would I want you to call me something stupid? If you called me a stupid name, that would kinda sorta make me just as stupid as you if I chose it out, right?"

 

"Okay, whatever. Just give me the guidelines and I'll pick out the name I want to call you. And you can't complain because you laid out the rules. Deal?"

 

"Deal, but have to follow these rules, okay?", she asked and this time it was my my turn to roll my eyes as I nodded. "It has to…hm. Okay, it has to start with the letter 'J' and can only be four letters long. Oh! And it has to be something relevant to myself and has to be a legit name that you would call a person. Okay, go!"

 

She said this with a smile and I had to laugh. She thought she was so clever. She thought I wouldn't think of anything and give into calling her 'Jenn'. She obviously doesn't know me very well yet. Does she not realize that I am a rapper. My play with words is pretty good, seeing as how I kind of need to be good to freestyle and such. I looked at her while she sat there with a smug look on her face.

 

"Hmm…4 letters. 'J'…hmmm. What kind of guidelines are those?", I asked her to throw her off her game a little.

 

"What? Too hard for T.O.P?"

 

"You wish. Too easy…Jagi.", I said with my signature smirk.

 

Her eyes widened and I could see a blush cross her face. She had been so confident in her guidelines. She was sure I would fail, but she was wrong. I looked at her and saw as her annoyed looked turned into a look of recognition and…respect?

 

"Ah, you're a rapper.", was all she said.

 

Yep, definitely respect. This made me happier than it should have, but I couldn't help it. She was finally recognizing a good quality of mine. The rest of the time had flown right by. We had challenged one another one our skills in writing. She rapped, while I tried to write a poem. We both failed miserably and broke out into laughter. The next thing I knew, we were landing. When we got to the airport I grabbed her around her waist and brought her closer to me and she looked at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

 

"Sorry, I just don't want you to get lost in the crowd. VIP's can be a little…rowdy.", I said close to her ear and watched as she shivered, with a satisfied smirk on my face.

 

We made our way through the crazed fans and to the car. When we got to the car our driver asked for the address and I signaled for her. She took a deep breath and recited the address for the man, sinking back into her seat. The entire ride to her apartment was quiet and tense. There was something she was nervous about, I just didn't know what. Maybe she didn't want me to move into her apartment. Or maybe, she lived with her boyfriend? No, she didn't have a boyfriend. Just as I about to ask what was wrong, we stopped and our driver opened the door for us.

 

I grabbed our luggage and followed her to the third floor. She took a deep breath and put the key into the door and started to unlock, but stopped as an elderly woman came out to greet her. I saw Jenn flush as she saw that the elderly neighbor was already judging the situation she was seeing. We both tried to explain to her what was going on. She stared at the cameras and back to us before nodding as if she understood. We both knew she didn't. She probably thought we were filming a o movie. I had to laugh at my thought and Jenn rolled her eyes at me. Right on cue. She started to turn the key, but stopped trying to pretend her leg itched. I sighed and moved her out of the way. I unlocked her door and walked right in. I looked around and liked what I saw. It looked comfortable, yet bright. Not quite Jenn, but I liked it. I turned around to face the kitchen when I saw a shirtless guy, holding a bowl in his hand.

 

What. The. Hell.


A/N: So this is a little bit different. I know, you were expecting a good surprise. Not just two different POV's. Sorry! What do you think of the different POV? What do you think of JunHo so far? Let me know what you think! Another update coming soon. I'm really inspired with this story right now. 

P.S. Did you hear? GD's new single on Friday at 11 AM (U.S. EST) !!!!!!!!!!!!!