TOP Got Married

TOP Got Married

 

 stood there staring at him like a fool and he gave me a strange look. Great. I was blowing it. I took a deep breath and smiled up at him.

 

"Uh, yea. Hi, yes, I'm Jenn.", I said stupidly. What was wrong with me? Oh, yea. TABI WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. We shook hands awkwardly and made our way out to the car. I was having a hard time picking my bags up and he came and took them for me. I was going to argue, but he stopped and turned to me.

 

"It's an even trade. You're driving, since, you know…", he said a little shyly and embarrassed. I looked at him confused and then remembered that he couldn't drive. Right.

 

"Ohhhh! Yea, I'll drive.", I said with a smile, trying as hard as I could to make him a little more at ease. I was caught off guard at the airport, because he came straight up to me. I have always heard in interviews how shy he was. He sure didn't seem shy to me. I was thankful for it. It could have been so much more awkward, had he been shy.

 

"So,", I started. "Where are we going?"

 

"The Hyatt. Have you ever been here before?

 

"To Jeju, yes. The Hyatt, no. I came with my best friend ParkMin and stayed with a couple different friends, then camped out on the beach one night. It was fun catching up on old times with friends, but my favorite part was sleeping on the beach. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. If you ever get a chance you…should…totally…check it out…" I slowed down at the end, seeing that he seemed to be having a hard time keeping up with me.

 

"Sorry! I have the tendency to talk a lot and fast. Okay…I'll shut up now." Why was I such a spaz?!

 

He smiled and laughed a low and deep laugh. "Don't worry about it. It's interesting. Maybe we should plan something fun that you'll always remember. Hm?" I could't look at him. I knew my face was on fire and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from smiling like a fool. I nodded and kept my eyes on the road.

 

We made it to the hotel and were handed tow keys. I looked down and saw it was the honeymoon suite. Holy, . I looked at him and he seemed a little unsure, but continued to the suite. I was a nervous wreck! I mean, I was already a ball of nerves, but this was too much! I took a deep breath and followed him to the room. The cameras were all around us, capturing our reactions. I could only imagine what my face looked like right now. I tried to smile, but I know it it came out strange looking. Please let them edit that out. While I was thinking all of these crazy thoughts, I realized we had stopped and he was waiting for me to put the key in the door.

 

"Oh! Sorry!", I said embarrassed. We walked into the suite and my jaw dropped. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was bigger than my entire apartment! I closed my mouth, realizing he was staring at me, with an amused smile. Great.

 

"You like it?", he asked with a smile.

 

"Uh, yea! It's gorgeous! It's huge! It's bigger than my entire apartment."

 

"I thought so. We could have stayed at another smaller hotel here on the island, but I thought this would be the best. Oh! I bet you'll like this!", He said excitedly and then surprised me by grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the bedroom. I know I flushed red because the second we reached the bedroom, I realized that this was my wildest fantasy. Being dragged to the room by Tabi, in the most beautiful and romantic place I had ever visited. He let go of my wrist and turned to me.

 

"Are you ready for this?", he asked. A million thoughts flew through my mind and my mouth went dry. I couldn't speak, so I nodded. He reached behind me and pushed a button. All of a sudden the blinds started rising and right behind him was the most beautiful view of the ocean I had ever seen. I gasped and walked around him to get a closer look. We were right on the beach. He reached around me for the second time and opened the door. Speechless, I walked right out onto the beach.

 

"We have a private suite. Nobody will be able to disturb us here. It's hard with the fans and VIP's. I'll take your silence as a good sign."

 

"Wow.", I breathed. "This is spectacular. I can't believe this suite. It is really amazing! I'm speechless and I always have something to say."

 

He let out a laugh and then looked out to the ocean. He stared out at it, while I stared at him. Suddenly, he turned to me with a strange look in his eyes.

 

"Do you know how to swim?", he asked casually. I was confused.

 

"Mhmm." I replied. "Do you?" He looked at me seriously and nodded. Then, out of nowhere he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed out of surprise, horror and I won't lie, a little out of pure happiness. He ran straight to the water and jumped right in. I couldn't believe he did that. I popped up out of the water, but I couldn't see him anywhere. I was about to panic, when I felt something pull my legs out from under me. The next thing I knew I was underwater again. I pushed myself out of the water, gasping for air. I saw him smiling and laughing and swam over to him.

 

"Is this how you treat people that you've just met?!" I asked teasingly.

 

"No. This is how I treat my wife.", he said with a laugh. I tried to scowl, but ended up laughing with him. I splashed him with water and he got serious. I was about to get pissed that he could dish it, but not take it, when he grabbed me again and tossed me into the water. We stayed playing in the ocean water until our skin became wrinkly. I was about to freak about not having towels, but I saw that the camera crew had some set out for us. Thank god. I walked out of the water shivering, as a cold breeze flew by us. I grabbed my towel drying myself off a bit. He did the same as we headed into the house. 

 

"Go ahead and wash up first. I'll go after you. I headed to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked around and found that the room was filled with top of the line shampoos and soaps, along with the fluffiest towels. Quickly, I stripped off my wet clothes and hopped into the hot shower. I took my time in the shower, appreciating the wonderful water pressure that I would never be able to get in my little apartment. When I finally finished up, I got out and dried off. I looked around the room and used to lotions that were in the cabinets. I decided it was time to get dressed. I went to grab my clothes when I realized I hadn't brought my suitcase in with me. Well, I was screwed now. I sat in the bathroom for about 5 minutes, unsure of what I should do. Do I ask him to bring them for me? That was the only real option I had. It was better than walking out in my towel and grabbing them, right? I got up and headed to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't fully open. i stuck my head out and saw my suitcases blocking the way. He must have seen that I didn't bring them. I pulled them into the bathroom as fast as I could and tried not to smile so much at his thoughtfulness. I got dressed and took a little more time than usual on my face. I didn't do the full face of make-up that Min had showed me, but I did put some on. I pulled my hair into a quick braid and was off. 

 

I walked into the sitting room and saw that he was washed up and in fresh clothes. My face must have shown that I was confused because he said, "The suite has another smaller bathroom over there." and he pointed down the hall.

 

"Ahh.", I said. "Oh! Thanks for moving my suitcases to the door. I completely forgot."

 

"No problem.", he said, eyeing me up and down. I got the chills, even though he was probably wondering why I was so plain. I was wearing a blue sundress, Min had packed for me. "So, what should we eat?"

 

I didn't know I was hungry until he mentioned food. I knew what I wanted, but wasn't sure if I should just let him pick.

 

"Hmmm," I said. "Well, I'm not a picky eater, so I'm open to anything."

 

"And you don't think I'm open to anything?" he said pretending to be hurt. "Well, I'm in the mood for BBQ. Does that work for you?" That was exactly what I wanted.

 

"Perfect!" I said happily.

___________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys like the story! 

Thank you for reading!

Comment and let me know what you think!