Chapter 14

TOP Got Married

 

JunHo returned with the ingredients I needed for the 'Joony Special', It really wasn't anything special at all. It was simple chicken soup, only it was super, super spicy. I had made it by accident one night we were feeling experimental. He had loved it and it became the 'Joony Special'. We had it all of the time. I could easily get tired of it, but JunHo, not so much. As long as he wanted it, I would make it. Pathetic, I know.

I had both of the boys sit in the living room while I made two batches of soup. One super spicy, one mild. I would peek in on the boys every once in a while and see them sitting stiffly staring at the TV, not really watching. I rolled my eyes at them. I don't know why they didn't get along. They were both childish and ridiculous. I turned my focus back to dinner when JunHo made his way into the kitchen.

"Uh, Jenny?", he asked.

"Hmm?"

"Have these cameras been here the entire time?", he asked, sounding a bit freaked and I bit back my laughter.

"Duh. Where have you been?", a deep voice answered his question and I had to turn to hide the smile on my face.

I looked over at Tabi and saw him leaning against the wall, arms crossed and a glint of humor in his eyes. I smiled at him and completely forgot where I was. He smiled at me and I was done for. I let myself get lost in his intense gaze. Big mistake.

"EARTH TO JENN!", JunHo said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Uh, what? What's wrong?", I asked trying to pretend I hadn't just lost touch with the world, all because of a look given to me by the beautiful man leaning against my kitchen wall.

I blinked my eyes rapidly, looking at JunHo. He looked between Tabi and I and I could tell he was a little agitated.

"How many settings for dinner?", he asked and I blinked again.

After this the boys seemed to be in a competition. Who could help more? The answer: neither of them. They were more in the way than anything, so I kept making up things I needed them to do. I had just sent JunHo out to the flower shop on the corner to buy something that would 'make the table look pretty', while I had Tabi making a playlist for dinner. I honestly didn't want or need either of these things, but it was the only thing I could do to get them out of my hair. Finally, after an hour of the boys challenging each other in every chore I sent them to do, dinner was ready. I served us all and sat down at the table. 

We all sat in a very awkward silence, while waiting for the soup to cool. I didn't know what to say. It seemed like anytime I opened my mouth to say anything, these two would start fighting with one another and I really couldn't handle anymore of that. I now felt bad for the camera crew. They must have felt like this while listening to Tabi and I fight. I picked up my spoon and started to blow on my soup to cool it down enough to eat. I watched as JunHo followed suit. Tabi on the other hand picked up a spoonful of soup, stared right at JunHo and put the hot soup right into his mouth. I gasped as I watched him wince from the heat, but besides that small wince of his eyes, he showed no pain, but I know he was in pain. Jun looked at him in amazement and continued to blow on his soup. I rolled my eyes, because how stupid were these boys?

After that first spoonful, Tabi sat there with his hands on his lap. I knew his mouth was burnt. He was so stupid, really. I grabbed my cup and fished out an ice cube. I knew that I couldn't blatantly hand it to him, because he wouldn't have accepted. So I handed it to him under the table. When the ice touched his hand he jumped and looked at me with wide eyes and it took everything in me not to start laughing. I slipped it into his hand he discreetly slipped it into his mouth. I smiled at him and he winked at me. I hadn't realized that JunHo had started to watch us with curious eyes. I just smiled at him and we managed to get through our dinner without any more stupidity.

"Thank you for dinner, Jagi. It was really good. I didn't know you could cook this well.", Tabi said.

"Yea, well you won't be getting any more food from me until you give me a list of foods that you can and can't eat so I know if I'm being trolled or not when it comes to you allergic reactions, hm?", I said laughing.

"Yah. I thought we were moving past that?", Tabi said, pouting.

I just smiled at him. I had started to clear the table, getting ready to do the dishes, when Tabi stopped me. 

"You cooked the least we could do is clean up for you, right JunHo?", TOP said looking at Jun.

"Well, I was actually on my way out...", JunHo said trailing out and I laughed.

"Hot date tonight Joony? Go have fun. I got it.", I said to him, turning to TOP. "Joony does this everyday at work. I'm pretty sure he needs a break. I was even surprised he was here today."

"What do you mean? I'm always here for you Jenny.", JunHo said sounding offended.

"No. No. Of course you are. I'm just saying that I would have expected Min here, not you. But I do appreciate everything.", I said to him with a smile.

"You know what, I can stick around to help.", he said with a smile and walked toward the table.

Suddenly it became a race of who could do what faster and who could carry the most dishes. I sighed and rolled my eyes. This was going to get real old, real fast.


A/N: I know it's been a really long time since I've last updated. Sorry! I know it's a little short and boring. Trying to figure out where I want to go with it. On another note, it's still TOP's birthday for another hour, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABI OPPA! Also, I'M GONNA SEE THEM IN THREE DAYS. THREE DAYS. I AM NOT OKAY.