Chapter 11

TOP Got Married

 

I watched as he slowly turned towards me, face emotionless. If I wasn't scared before, I was now. I stood there doing my best at holding up my aegyo, even though all I wanted to do was run away from him.

 

"Oppaaaaa~~~~", I whined a little, unsure of what else I should say.

 

"Yes?", he asked quietly as he made his way toward me.

 

"Oppa, it was a joke. Ha. Ha. Gotcha! J-just like y-you did t-to me. Only mine wasn't as serious as yours was.", I stuttered out like a fool.

 

He didn't say anything and kept making his way to me. His gaze became too intense for me to handle, I had to look away. I looked everywhere, but at him. Finally he stopped walking and I could feel him standing directly in front of me, but I refused to make eye contact with him. He stood there and I knew he wasn't going to leave anytime soon, so slowly I gave in and looked up, meeting his intense gaze.

 

"Jenn, I'm sorry. I am so very sorry. I wasn't thinking. At all. I was a complete . I deserved that trick. You on the other hand didn't deserve,", I looked away from him, a blush spreading across my face. "Jenn, look at me. Jenn. We can stand here for as long as you want. I won't continue until you look at me."

 

I reluctantly looked up at him, forcing my blush away. As quickly as it disappeared, it reappeared.

 

"You didn't deserve that stupid joke. I thought it would be funny, but it wasn't and I realize that now. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so-", I cut him off.

 

"You're sorry. Okay, I get it. Just-just don't play that kind of joke again, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Promise?", I asked holding out my pinky and he scoffed.

 

"What are we? School kids?", he asked looking at my pinky.

 

"Just do it or I won't accept your apology."

 

"You already did. You can't take it back now."

 

"Nuh-uh. I never accepted it. I said I got it. There's a difference.", I said stubbornly and he sighed.

 

"Fine, I pinky promise that I will never play a joke that that ever again.", he said linking our pinkies. 

 

We kept our pinkies intertwined and our eyes locked onto each other. We stood this way for a good amount of time and I blushed when I realized it had been far longer than it should have been. I cleared my throat and pulled back.

 

"Good. Now, Tabi Oppa, I accept your apology."

 

I started to turn around when I felt myself being pulled back and into a warm embrace. I was caught off guard and tried to escape his hold, but he only tightened it. Finally, I gave up and let him hug me. I stood there awkwardly wondering when this would be over. Don't get me wrong. I was being held by T.O.P! I was in heaven, but there were cameras everywhere. He breathed in deeply and sighed. His warm breath made contact with my neck and sent chills down my spine. I decided that since he was hugging me, it would be a little rude not to hug him back. Slowly and carefully I lifted my arms around his waist and hugged him back. After another 30 seconds or so, he chuckled and pulled back.

 

"Took you long enough.", he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out to the beach.

 

The next couple of days went surprisingly fast. We had managed to only argue about 3-4 times a day and it was nothing serious. Every night there was an argument over who got the bed and every night we ended up sharing the bed. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose, but I didn't mind. Though, I wondered if he had always been this touchy feely. I know he was with his hyungs, but with other females? I felt myself getting angry and I shook the thought away. This is a fake marriage, Jenn. All too soon it was time to leave our honeymoon. We were all packed up and ready to leave when Mina came to talk to us.

 

"Okay, so from here you will head to your place of residence, which will be in Jenn's apartment. There you will lead your everyday lives, well, TOP, you'll still head to your activities, but for the most part you'll be off. Any questions?", she asked when she was done.

 

"Uh, yea. What do you mean my apartment? Nobody ever informed me about this."

 

"Is that a problem? We looked into it and your apartment is big enough for the two of you and a camera crew. Everything is all set. Okay, here are your phones. You can have them back now. Let's go."

 

All I could do is stand there and nod. I felt a hand urge me forward and saw Tabi looking at me with a worried expression on his face. I smiled up at him trying to reassure him that all was fine and made my way to the airport. Once we got there, fans swarmed around Tabi and I just stood there, unsure of what to do. Finally we were able to make our way into the airport and to our terminal. We had about an hour before our plane would take off, so I excused myself to the bathroom. As soon as I got into the stall, I called Min. This was an emergency. Tabi was going to be living in my apartment with me? My apartment was nice. I loved it, but the furnishings were a little shabby. I mean, I liked it, but for it to be on national television and for Tabi, it needed to be fixed.

 

"Min, 911.", I said as soon as she answered.

 

"Oh god. What now?", she asked and I filled her in on everything. "Okay, don't stress. I'll get on it. I'll need a truck though. Oh! Call JunHo Oppa! He has a truck and you know he'll help! I only have an hopur though, so do it quickly! I'll get everything ready and JunHo can finish up. Don't worry Jenn. It'll all work out. You're on the phone with your fairy godmother. I love you! Have a safe trip and call JunHo. I have lots of work to do!"

 

And with that she had hung up the phone. I laughed a little and took a deep breath. What if JunHo couldn't help? I quickly dialed his number and prayed he wouldn't b busy.

 

"Jenny!", he answered and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach wake up.

 

Remember when I said nobody called me Jenny? Well, I lied. JunHo was the only one allowed to call me Jenny. I know what you're thinking. I must be crazy. I wouldn't even let Tab call me Jenny, but it was the way he said. Plus, the fact that I was madly in love with him.

 

"Hey, JunHo. Um, so, I have a huge favor to ask you…", I said unsure of whether or not he would help me.

 

Surprisingly after I filled him in, he got right on it. I heard him grab his keys and head out right away. We talked a little bit more and I was caught off guard by how excited he sounded to be seeing me tomorrow afternoon at work. I said goodbye and sighed, feeling a huge weight lift off my shoulders. I walked back to our terminal to Tabi pacing up and down like he was nervous about something.

 

"What's wrong?", I asked as I approached him.

 

"Ahh! There you are! Do you know how nervous I was? You said you were going to the bathroom and then you were gone for 30 minutes. And you went by yourself, so I had no clue if there was anything wrong…", he trailed off un amused by the smile on my face.

 

"Aww! You're so cute!", I said pinching his cheeks and he blushed and looked away.


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I know it's a little short, but look for another update soon. And a surprise or two in the next chapter. Comment and let me know what you think!!