Chapter 7

TOP Got Married

 

I walked in, washed up and walked into the bedroom. I saw a note from Tabi laying on the bed.

 

"Babe,

 

I've already packed everything you're going to need. Just come out in your warmest pajamas and meet me outside on the patio.

 

XOXO, Your loving husband"

 

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. He was so adorable. Right now anyway. I looked up seeing the camera crew catching my reaction and blushed. I went through my suitcase and forgot that Min had taken all of my sweatshirts and sweats that I had packed and replaced them with little shorts and tanks. Oh! Wait, I had snuck in a pair of sweats. I put them on with a tank top and headed outside. When I walked out, I automatically shivered.

 

"Are you cold?", Tabi asked from behind me.

 

"Oh, no. I'm fine.", I lied.

 

Suddenly another wave of chills swept through my body. I couldn't lie if I wanted to now.

 

"Didn't you read my note? I said to wear something warm. That.", he said pointing to my tank top. "Is not warm.

 

"I know, but it's the warmest thing I brought.", I whined and pouted.

 

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. He walked back into the house and I pouted even harder, worrying that I had ruined the night.

 

"Nooo. You can't pack those sweats and sweaters. He'll think you're a bum. Take these. These are y. Ugh. Min I'm going to kill y-", I was mimicking Min in a squeaky voice and stopped my self, hearing someone behind me.

 

Please let it be a camera man. Please let it be a camera man. I turned myself around and sure enough, it was Tabi. I covered my face with my hands, trying to hide the blush that spread across my face.

 

"How much of that did you hear?", I asked, my face still hidden in my hands.

 

"Oh, pretty much everything. Is that really how your friend sounds?"

 

"Whatever.", I said removing my hands from my face. "If you're done now, I'll head back inside."

 

"Noooo. Don't go inside. You'll ruin my surprise. Here, put this on."

 

He slipped one of his hoodies over my head and I put my arms through. He pulled it the rest of the way down and brushed my hair out of my face. I had to force myself not to blush. I looked up at him and met his eyes. They were so intense. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. They pulled me in. I felt my heart beat speed up and I prayed he couldn't hear it. He brought his hands around my neck and pulled my hair out from the hoodie and I shivered again, because of the feel of his fingers on my skin.

 

"Still cold?", he asked and all I could do was shake my head.

 

He smirked down at me and he wrapped me in a back hug. Come on. I'll guide you to where we're going. When I said I had a hard time walking, I meant it. It wasn't because having him hugging my back made it hard to walk. It was because my knees were jelly at the moment. Tabi was hugging me and I was wearing his clothes, for the second time today. I took a deep breath to steady myself. I needed to get a grip. He lead me to a spot not far from our room, but far enough that we weren't bothered by the lights. I stopped walking and looked at my surprise. He had set up a beach side camp site. Way better than what we had the first time we came camping. 

 

"Do you like it?", he whispered in my ear.

 

Again, I couldn't speak. I nodded and felt his chuckle. He let me go and I had the urge to pout, but didn't want him to see. He walked in front of me and grabbed my hand. I let him grab my hand and pull me to our spot.

 

"Wh-what is all of this?", I practically whispered.

 

"It's your surprise. I remember you saying that you came here once with a friend and you liked the camping. I thought we could do it together. I even set up a bon fire. Well, I had a bon fire set up."

 

"Wow. This is beyond…Thank you Tabi Oppa.", I said in wonder and then realized what I had said. "Oh. Sorry. I mean-"

 

He cut me off.

 

"No, that's fine. You can call me Tabi Oppa. That's the only time I'll allow you to call me Tabi. Okay, baby girl?"

 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Baby, babe, baby girl? That wasn't going to fly, but for tonight, I didn't care. He sat me down in a chair near the fire and handed me a skewer with meat and veggies on it. I put it to the fire and we sat in silence, cooking our dinner.

 

"So, tell me about this Min that you were going to kill?", Tabi asked and I let out a soft laugh. 

 

"Well, like I've mentioned before, she's my best friend. We are complete opposites, yet we're the same. If that makes any sense. She can be over the top at times, but that's what I love about her. We even each other out. When she gets too crazy, I'm there to bring her back down. When I'm being too shy, she's there to break me out of my shell. What you heard earlier, was me remembering that I need to kill her when I get him. I had a bunch of sweats and sweater packed, but she didn't approve of my wardrobe, so she packed everything for me. Basically all of what I have here is hers. Except these sweats and she's going to kill me when she finds out that I snuck them."

 

I looked over at him and he was watching me with a small smile on his face. I turned back to my meat and hoped it was too dark to see the blush that spread across my face.

 

"Well, if it means anything at all, I think you've looked great so far. Especially the dress today. She did a good job. I liked the pajamas from last night, but the sweats suit you better. I mean that in the very best way.", he chuckled and then looked right at the camera. "Min-ssi, if you're watching this, which I'm sure you are. You did a great job dressing your friend here, but let her have her sweats. My wife looks good in sweats."

 

I laughed. If I knew Park Min, and I did, she was going to love me and hate me at the same time. Oh well. Maybe she'll give me back my old wardrobe without any hassle. Although, I highly doubted that.

 

"So, what about you? What are your friends like?", I asked Tabi, still not looking at him.

 

"Hmm, well, I really only have 5 at the moment. I mean, I have more friends, but I haven't really been able to talk to them with my schedule and all. Who do you want to know about? Do want all of their dirty secrets? I can spill them all. You are my wife now after all. Aren't we supposed to tell each other everything?"

 

I laughed at him. Silly Tabi was the best. I hoped he stayed like this. When he got into his arrogant mood, I couldn't stand him.

 

"As much as I would love to know their deepest and darkest secrets, I don't think they would like that. How about you tell me about your relationship with each member?"

 

He started talking about each member and that led into story after story of their times on tour. We sat for about an hour talking about his band mates and I couldn't help but smile.

 

"Oh, sorry. I've been talking for a really long time. What about you? Any other friends?"

 

My face fell a little, because outside of ParkMin, I didn't really have many friends. I wasn't the type who needed many friends. I mean, I did know more people and we would hang out every once in a while, but nothing that I really had to talk about. I told him all of this and he just smiled and nodded as if he understood.

 

"What about work? Where do you work?", he asked and my smile instantly returned to my face.

 

"I work for a small family restaurant. The Kim's own it and I work their with them and their son JunHo. He's great. He's nice and funny. I've known him and his family for about 5 years now. They treat me as if I was their own child and I owe them a lot."

 

I continued to tell him about the restaurant and the family and before I knew it, the conversation had ended up being all about JunHo. I realized what I was doing and stopped talking. Tabi looked at me with a strange look on his face and I felt stupid. I just couldn't help it. Whenever I talked about JunHo, I tended to go on and on. I looked at him and could see that he was going to ask me about Jun, so I quickly changed the subject.

 

"Tonight has been so amazing Tabi Oppa, But you know what would make it so much better? S'Mores!", I answered before he had a chance.

 

He turned and pulled out a bag of stuff and sure enough, stuff for s'mores. I smiled and we made our s'mores in silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. I was actually very comfortable with him right now. Every once in a while he would turn and smile at him and I would melt. After were were done with the s'mores, I got up and stretched. I was tired. Today had tired me out. I felt him walk up behind me and put a hand on my hip and I stiffened slightly, before relaxing. I wan't used to this touchy feely stuff, but that didn't mean I didn't like it. He walked me a little away from our bonfire and there was a blanket.

 

"Didn't you say that the stars were the most beautiful on the beach at night?"

 

I looked at him and it felt as if I was seeing him for the first time. He was actually very vigilant and caring. I smiled at him and he returned my smile. I felt the strong urge to hug him, but I held my self back. We sat down on the blanket and stared up at the stars. When I saw him rub his neck, I told him to lay down. I followed soon after. We laid there staring at the stars and he started humming a tune I didn't recognize. I smiled, for what seemed like the millionth time that day and let out a content sigh. I looked over at him and saw his eyes were closed and the next thing I knew I was drifting to sleep myself, but not before scooting closer to him.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello everyone! 

Another new chapter. 

I have so many ideas for this story right now.

Thinking about adding something from Tabi's POV. Not quite sure yet.

Comment & let me know what you think.

Jenn, I hope you are liking this!!!!

Thank you all for your comments and for reading and subscribing!