Chapter 11

Hot and Cold

 

[-Yeonhee’ s pov-]

We got separated from Hara and Taegoon a while ago. I just hope those fangirls will stop chasing and shouting.


As we were passing by, we saw some cosplayers. I noticed the one who was dressed in a Sailor Moon outfit.


Hmm, speaking of which…


“I think you should disguise yourself to avoid what just happened.” I said, still looking at the cosplayer.


“Huh? How?”


I looked at him with a grin and pulled him to the cosplay shop.


DBSK - Love is..


“What are you thinking, Yeonhee?” he asked curiously.


“I was just thinking… what if you disguise yourself as someone else.”


“Like what?”


“Like… a girl!” as I raised my right hand and pointing it up to him.


“A girl?!”


“Yeah. You look like a girl either way.” I chuckled as I covered my laughter. “In that way, people won’t recognize that you are Kim Jaejoong.”


“I’m still look hot even though I’m in a girl’s outfit, right?” as he leans closer to me. What is he thinking again?


“Aish. Just get dressed, will you?” as I drag him and choose some things he could wear.


I managed to find a wig with little curls at the tip of it. It really looks cute and I think it fits him because of his white complexion. Also, I found a white long top.


white top/dress


I give the items to him and let him change his clothes in the dressing room. Honestly, I can’t imagine him in a girl’s outfit.


I heard a thud behind me and I guess it’s him. I turned around and saw... A girl????


Jaejoong's appearance


“So, how do I look?” I came back to reality and realized that it was only Jaejoong. But really, he looks like a girl.


“You look exactly like a girl. A pretty one.”


T_T He’ s undeniably beautiful than me who is a pure-blooded girl. *sigh*


He chuckled and cleared his throat. “Uhm, then what will we do after this?”


“Hmmmm, we should act as if we are best friends. Act girlish so people won’t be suspicious especially your fangirls.”


“Ooohh, if that’s the case we should act close, right?”


“Yup.”


“Girls who are close to each other usually hold hands. So, we’ll do that too?”


“Uhm, yeah.” Wait, hold hands? Even though he’s in a girl’s outfit, he is still a guy in his true form. “But not all the time of course.” I added.


“Awww, I thought we’re BFF?” he said while pouting and held my hands.


“Of course we are. But we’re just pretending to be one.” I smiled at his childishness. “Quit making faces or they’ll think you’re not normal.” I said and chuckled.


After paying for the outfit, we went out of the shop. Wow, time goes by so fast. It’s almost 4 pm already.


We started walking as Jaejoong took hold of my hand while swinging it back and forth. His acting skills aren’t bad at all.hihihi


“Who is that tall girl? She looks like a super model.” I heard a girl who was whispering behind us. A super model probably fits his appearance right now.


“Yeah. If I were a guy, I would probably date her.” The other girl replied. Well, even though Jaejoong is a guy, he still has this ‘feminine features’ in him.


A tall guy approached us. This is really getting weirder and weirder.


“Uhm, Hi Miss.” he said to Jaejoong who was probably surprised. “I’m just wondering if we could hang out some time and get to know each other. You really look beautiful.”


OMG, I really want to laugh my heart out right now but just managed to hide my laughter and covered my mouth.


“Sorry but I’m only interested in girls.” As he placed his hand on my waist. “As you can see, I’m with my Aegya right now. So, if you’ll just excuse us and have our time together.”


They guy’s face was shocked by Jaejoong’s words. O.O


He passed by the guys with his hand still on my waist. I was actually dragged by his walking. When we were quite far already, I removed his hand from my waist and faced him.


“Aegya?! EEEEWWWW.”


“Hey I’m just being realistic.” He said frankly while smiling at me.


“Realistic?” I asked while raising a brow.


“Yeah. Isn’t it just obvious that we’re dating right now?”I was dumbfounded by his words.


I agreed to this not for the reason that I want this to happen. Nevertheless of my reason, it is still a date.


“Whatever.”


He suddenly focused his attention into something.


“Why don’t we take a picture together?” As he pointed to the booth with the name ‘Memento PICS’. Well, with his girly clothes, the output would be much different.


“Okay.”


We went inside and sit beside each other. He suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me close to him. What’s up with that? I just glared at him and he replied a smirk at me. Then a click sounded. Was that already a shot taken?


“Don’t glare at me like that.” As he took off his hands from me. I was surprised when he pinched both of my cheeks and made a move to let me smile. Then another click was heard.


“Stop doing that. I can pose whatever I like.”


“Okay. Okay. Don’t tell me you were jealous with that guy earlier?”

Are you kidding me?


“And why would I feel jealous towards him? It’s not like we are really together.” As I rolled my eyes from him.


“Of course we are. Perhaps what do you call this right now?”


What is he claiming for? I glared at him once again. He's really getting on my nerves.


“Let’s just take our pictures, okay? We still have 3 shots left.”


And there it goes. I flashed a fake smile on the next shot. He took off his girly clothes and the wig he was wearing after that. I pinched his cheek on the fourth one and showed a normal pose on the last one.


There, all done...hahaha. I like the fourth one, I guess.


The pictures have two copies on each shot so we divided it.


“Hey, are you having PMS?”


I looked at him surprised by the question he asked.


“Huh? What’s with that question?”


“You were having mood swings during the photo shoot.” As a smirk curved on his face.


“Tss.” I just turned my head somewhere.


But someone unexpected caught my attention and is coming towards our direction. It was the girl who was glaring at me during the basketball game.


“Jaejoong oppa!”


Jaejoong turned his head to the one calling him.


“Oh, Sohee. You’re here too?”


They actually knew each other?


“Yes oppa. I’m just waiting for my friends who were buying cotton candy.” As she smiled brightly to Jaejoong. She suddenly shifts his eyes on me.


“Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” as she looked at me from head to foot.


“She’s just a friend Sohee. She’s Yeonhee.”


She just smiled at me but I can tell that it was very plastic and I hate people like that.


“I got to go now oppa. I don’t want my friends to bother finding where I am. See ya.” She waved to us and ran. Why am I so unlucky? I met her again who warned me not to go near Jaejoong. *sigh*


We started walking from the picture booth to i-don’t-know-where.


“Is she your sister?” I asked curiously.


“Nope. She’s a sophomore in our school and I can sense her flirtatious acts like the other fangirls towards me.”


I looked at him, surprised on what he just said. This guy is so sensitive and conceited.


“What? There’s nothing bad in telling the truth.”


“Fine. Whatever. I think we should contact them already.” I said while reaching for my phone.


Jaejoong and Yunho - Sweetshot


I was about to call Hara using my cell phone but he suddenly gets it from me. I stopped from walking and faced him.


“Yah! Give me back my phone!” I said demandingly and reaching for my phone.


“No. I. won’t. Didn’t you know that it’s prohibited to call someone when you have a date?” as he raised it higher that I cannot reach anymore.


“Huh? Is there really a rule such as that?” I asked while putting my hands on my waist.


“Yeah, it is actually based on MY rules.”


“What?! That’s so lame.” I said in disbelief and started walking again.


“Why are you so worried? It’s not like hyung will do anything to her. Give them some privacy too. They’re also having their ‘moment’ together.” He said as he went in front of me which stopped me from walking. He was smirking like crazy. Moment huh?


“Ugh! Just give me my phone back!”


“Sorry but I won’t give this to you.” He said as he raised my phone again by his hand.


As I was reaching for it, he was raising it to different directions that would prevent me to reach it. ARRGH!!! Damn him!


He moved his hand on his back and I reached for it without thinking… again. Actually I was able to reach my phone and SUCCESS goes for me.


“YEAH! I GOT IT!” I shout in joy. But I sensed something wasn’t right.


“Yeonhee-sshi.”


When I shifted my attention to him, his face is only inches from me. I also noticed my hands were on his shoulders and his hands were on my waist. We were looking at each other’s eyes. I gulped and stepped away from him. It was so awkward. My heart was pounding so fast and I don’t know why it is so.


I cleared my throat before speaking.


“I think we better contact them and know where they are.”


I was about to call Hara but he interrupted again when he grabbed me by the wrist.


“What now?!”


“Jaejoong ah!!” a girl’s voice was heard and I turned my head to where the voice came from. She was pretty.


“W-what are you doing here?” he said while forcing a smile.


“What are you talking about? I missed you very much!” the pretty girl said in excitement.


Then she suddenly hugged him. My God, they’re so vulgar. Get a room.


“Wait, noona. Please don’t do that. Things change you know.”


“Huh?” she lets go of hugging him. “I’ve already told you not to call me noona. Call me Ayumi, okay?”


That means she’s older than him, right?


“Fine. Ayumi, please stop this. You just misunderstood things. It was a just a game back then. I was dared to do that.”


“But I liked you since then. Even though you didn’t kiss me, I was already attracted to you.”


Wait, what?! I’m not supposed to hear these kinds of thing. My mind isn’t suitable for this yet. I’m using my other hand to let go of his grip.


“Ayumi, I don’t want you to get hurt but don’t expect me to return your feelings because I only see you as a friend.”


I was relieved when he lets go. But he suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.


“I’m happy with her right now. She’s the one I’ve been looking for and I love her.”


I looked at him, confused. He just looked deeply into my eyes that give me the creeps. And what is he talking about? I’m not his girlfriend.


“I don’t believe you. You’re lying.” She said with a look of disbelief.


“No I’m not.” He looked at her and returned his look to me again.


But this time his face was leaning towards me and I just felt his lips against mine.


Kim Jaejoong, what are you thinking?! O.O


I can sense that she ran away from us after what he just did to me and I immediately pulled out from the kiss he just did.


I glared at him and pointed my index finger to him.


“You! What was that for?!”


“I’m sorry if I did that to you. I can’t think of something else to prove to her that you’re my girlfriend.”

 

“What the--?! I’m not even your girlfriend! And you stole my first kiss! I hate you!” as I hit him with my hands. He just shielded himself with his arms.


“Ouch. Stop it, Aegya.”


UGHH!! He’s calling me that name again!


“Don’t call me names! Especially that one! It’s gross!”


I can see him grinning and it makes me more angry.


I was just stopped when he suddenly faced me. He grabbed my waist towards him and gave me a smack on the lips. I looked at him with a surprised look and he was just grinning at me. I distanced myself from him.


“You thief! That’s the second time!” as I glared at him.


“Well, that’s to calm you down for a bit.” He shows a grin again.


I hate you Kim Jaejoong!