Chapter 7~

Affair of the Heart

Jonghyun's POV

 

I still can't get over to what happened yesterday. I will not forget those kisses, those hugs , those sweet words and those feline eyes that are full of love. I love Key so much and that's a fact. I was alone in my bedroom when someone knocked on the door.

"Jonghyun?"  

"Yes Onew hyung?"

"Can I go inside?"

"Sure sure. Come in"

"Do you need anything ?"

"I was just wondering what happened yesterday. You know the date of Key and you and the date of Minho and Taemin."

"Onew hyung, guess what? Everything went well. I heard Taemin and Minho are officially dating and Key and I are together now."

"That's good"

"Onew Hyung, you look sick and sad? What happened?"

"W-Well, I haven't eaten any chicken today. Can you accompany me to the chicken restaurant near Key's house?"

"As expected of Chicken Maniac. *laughs* Alrighty then Let's go"

 

I was excited because where going to the chicken restaurant near Key's house so that means I'll get a chance to see Key again. Onew and I quickly fixed ourselves and went to the restaurant. When we found some seats for ourselves. We glanced onto someone, someone familiar. OMO! It's Minho and Taemin together. I envy those two cause they can freely date whenever they want meanwhile Key and I can't date freely because we got some issues. Actually we are not the ones who have issues, our parents are. I am planning on talking to Key's mother to settle this problem. I want to be with Key no matter what. Aish! How I wish I had enough courage to do it.

 

"Hey dino! " Minho said then he spank my shoulders. "YAH! That hurts frog." I complained. Taemin appeared from Minho's back then greeted me "Hello Jonghyun hyung" He really have the sweetest smile on earth. "Hey Taemin, looks like you're enjoying. You owe me *evil laugh*" I teased Taemin. "Fine fine. Do you want me to thank you a million times?" Taemin said sarcastically. "Taemin can I ask a favor?" I said and he nodded. "I know that it's the only way so can we ,Key and I, join you and Minho everytime you go out. I know that you're one of the few guys Key can go out with. Please please Taemin help us" I begged. "H-hyung I can't promise you that I can get Key go out because his mother is pretty scary but I'll try my best hyung." "Thanks Taemin you're the best." I pinched Taemin's cheeks and he blushed. This boy is really cute ~ 

 

After eating a lot of chicken, Onew and I directly went home to rest. We watched television for a while and chat about some things mostly about lovelife. Unfortunately, Onew is still single and not inspired. I don't know if he have high standards or he's just waiting for the right girl I really don't know but I envy him for being happy and contented eventhough there's no one to say sweet romantic words to him. When we are in the middle of our conversation my phone rang. Taemin is the one who called and I answered it.

 

"Taemin, do you need any help?"

"Hyung! K-K-K-Key i-i-is i-in DANGER"

 

--------------------------------------------

A/N

 

To be honest, I don't know what's exactly going on in this story. I only write things that pops in my mind. LOL XD 

So, I hope you like this chapter and thank you to those who are still supporting this story :D

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT