Chapter 7~

Affair of the Heart

Warning : Some inappopriate words are visible.

-------------------------------

Taemin's POV

 

I called Jonghyun hyung and he answered it quickly.

"Taemin, do you need any help?"

"Hyung! K-K-K-Key i-i-is i-in DANGER"

 

*Flashback*

 

Key and I decided to go shopping. All of us know the Key like shopping. Oops! My mistake He LOVES shopping. Actually when he heard the word shopping eventhough he's sad he will smile and quickly grab you to the nearest possible shopping destination.  We shopped for clothes , accesories and stuff for like an hour or so. My feet is already aching and about to gave up. "Hyung can we just go home now? My toes are killing me. We are shopping for hours." I complained. "Alright alright, Let me buy this beautiful necklace with cute dino pendant for a while. I was planning to give this to Jonghyun." Key said while eyeing the necklace. "Aish~ Okay." . Finally, Key bought the necklace. When we are about to cross the streets. A drunk man driving a car hit Key. I quickly ran towards Key and called Jonghyun hyung.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"HYUNNNGGGG!" I shouted while running towards Key who was lying on the streets with pool of blood. I lifted Key's head and placed it on my lap "Hyung! Hang on the ambulance are on their way. Hang on hyung please don't go. Please don't leave me a-a-and Jonghyun hyung." I buried my face on Key's chest and cried my heart out. Fortunately, Jonghyun hyung came and called the ambulance again. I can see the in Jonghyun's eyes that he is extremely sad and wants Key to live. After 10 minutes the ambulance came and took Key to the nearest hospital. I ordered Jonghyun hyung to stay behing because I don't want Key's mother and him to meet there because they might fight there and Key's mother will order Key hyung to go overseas again and I don't want that to happen.

 

Key hyung stayed in the emergency room for hours. Suddenly, the doctor show up. I quickly stood up and faced the doctor with tear stained face.

"Doc, is Key hyung going to be alright?"

"Are you a family member of his?"

"No b-but we're close friends and his mother is on her way"

"Sorry kid but we can't tell you. We have a policy to only tell the patient's condition to a family mem-"

"What the hell! I just want to know if Key hyung is alright" I grabbed the doctors collar by instinct and anger.

"Taemin, put the doctor down" someone shouted from behind. I looked at the one who shouted and saw Key's mother. "S-Sorry auntie." I said and bowed down. I sat on the nearest chair and watch Key's mother talk to the doctor. I can't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. 

*Eavesdrop Mode Activated*

Key's Mother : Doc what's the condition of my son ?

Doc : He actually hit his head on the ground and he might lose some of his memories but the worst is he can't use his left hand anymore. I think because of his instincts he used his left arm to refrain from falling hard on the ground.

*Eavesdrop Mode Deactivated* (A/N I find the eavesdrop mode thingy cute :P)

 

OMO! Key will lose some of his memories and he can't use his left hand?. God help Key hyung please. I thought of going home immediately. I know that it's not right to leave Key hyung behind but I can't see hyung like that I just can't. I went to my room and cried and cried until I drifted to dreamland.

 

My clock rang at exactly 7:00am. Supposedly, Minho and I should have a date but instead I ask him to go here and take Jonghyun with him. I need to tell them what happened to Key hyung. I quickly took a bath and dressed myself with a v-neck white tee and skinny jeans and I put some accesories. The doorbell rang. "That should be Minho and Jonghyun" I whispered. I dragged both of them to the living room.

 

"Yah! Taemin is Kibummie going to be alright?" Jonghyun said worriedly.

"I heard that K-Key might lose some of his memories because the doctor said that he hit his head on the ground and and-"

"And what Taemin? Tell me I'm worried sick right now." 

"H-He can't use his left hand anymore"

"What?!" both Jonghyun and Minho shouted.

"But why?" Minho asked.

"I don't know the full details because that hospital has some stupid policy to not say the patient's condition to those who are not a family member b-but I manage to eavesdrop to the conversation of the doctor and Key's mother." I saw Jonghyun stiffened when he heard the word 'Key's mother'. Jonghyun hyung got up and walks to the door. I manage to get a grip of Jonghyun's hand to stop him. 

"Hyung, where are you going ?"

"I'm going to see Key" 

 

-----------------

A/N

I enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you like this chapter too :) Sorry for the mistakes and stuff. So hope you guys like it and Stay tune for the next chapters :)) ♥ and by the way please let me reach my desired number of subscribers 10 subscribers will be awesome :) Please please subscribe! Thank you :D

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT