Chapter 15~ MOST MEMORABLE DAY

Affair of the Heart

Key's POV

 

I asked Jonghyun if we can go out and he agreed. We agreed on going to the park to stroll. "Hey Jjong. How about inviting Minho and Taemin to come? It will surely be fun" I said. "Sounds good to me" He said then smiled. "Okay I'll call Taemin and you call Minho alright ?" I said then He nodded.

*Kriiiiinnnnngggg Kriiiiinnnnngggg*

"Yoboseyo Taebaby"

"Umma, I'm glad you're still alive. How's your day with Jonghyun did something happen already?" I heard a slight chuckle from Taemin.

"Aish! You innocent annoying kid stop asking such things okay? You're still a kid remember that"

"B-But I'm legal already. By the way why do you call?"

"Oops I almost forgot. Jonghyun and I planned to go to the park to have some bonding moments and we want you and Minho to join so that it will be more fun. Is it okay with you?"

"Of course umma I love to. So what time should we go there?"

"How about 3pm sharp. I don't want late comers Arasso?"

"Neh, see you later umma"

"See you later kid"

"Stop calling me a kid I'm a man already"

"You're so cute Taebaby! I want to pinch you're cheeks right now"

"Ugh stop it hyung."

"Okay okay see you later KID" I laughed. I just love teasing my Taebaby.

"Fine."

I hung up and turned to Jonghyun who's still talking to Minho. "Yeobo, you're not done yet? OMO! Talk faster okay?" I said irritated. Jonghyun and I decided to go to the grocery first to buy some snacks that we could eat during our bonding time. I picked banana milk and bread for Taemin, orange juice and chips for Minho and sweets for me and Jonghyun. After buying from the grocery, we went to a nearby shop to buy a blanket where we can sit. I chose a pink one but Jonghyun said it will be awkward so we chose a light blue one. "Alright, everything's okay now." I said. We walked directly to the park and waited for Taemin and Minho. We set our picnin place while waiting for the 2min couple to come.

"HYUNG!" Taemin shouted then hugged me.

"Hey Taemin, I brought something for you"

"OMO OMO! What is it?" Taemin said excitedly.

"Voila, Banana Milk for you" I said then handed them to Taemin. Taemin is really fond of banana milk. I turned to my back where I saw Jonghyun the last time but all I can see is my shadow. "Where's Jonghyun" I asked Taemin. "I saw him talking to Minho. They look serious actually" Taemin said and that made me curious. "Taemin, do you know what they are talking about?" Taemin shook his head. "Okay, I'll gotta find out myself" I stood up and walk towards Jonghyun.

 

-----------

Jonghyun's POV

 

When we arrived at the park. Minho and I sneaked out when Key and Taemin is talking.

"Minho, do you remember what I said earlier?"

"Yes"

"Good. Did you bring that thing with you?"

"Yes I do" Minho said then showed me that thing.

"I'm very nervous Minho"

"Don't be dino. It's your time to shine I know He's also waiting for this day to come. Don't be such a coward you can do it"

"Alright . I can do it!" I said. I saw Key approaching us. I quickly smiled at him and Minho started to walk towards Taemin. I saw Key's angry face and I'm kinda worried.

"YAH! Jjong what's going on? You and Minho look like your in a serious business"

"I to- I mean I asked Minho if he has a cd of the latest video game. I'm planning on borrowing it so we could have fun next week"

"Okay, you don't need to look suspicious you know."

"I'm sorry" I said then we joined Minho and Taemin on the picnic blanket. We ate then talk alot like we knew each other just today. I really had fun today. The smiles of my friends and the smile of my lover really made me happy and contented. I like it when all of us are laughing like we don't have problems.I just want us to have a simple life. After talking about things around us, Taemin suddenly stood up and suggested something.

 

"Hey, how about let's play truth or dare?" All of us nodded. Taemin is the first one to spin the bottle and it pointed to Minho.

T: Minho truth or dare?

M: Truth

K: How much do you love my Taebaby?

M: No words can expressed how much I love Taemin. *hugs Taemin*

J: That's so sweet frog.

T: Okay let's spin the bottle again.

J: OMO! Why me?

T: HAHA! Hyung Truth or Dare?

J: Hmm. Dare!

M: MY TURN! Jonghyun tell Key now!

All of the heads turned to me. All of them look suspiciously at me. "Hey, what's with the look guys?" I said. "Come on dino don't change the topic" Minho said disapprovingly. "Yeobo, what is it that you want to tell me?" Key said with the puppy eyes of his. "Key can you stand up?" Key obeyed and stood up. I kneeled instead of standing up. Key looked shock on what I did. I signaled Minho to give me that thing I'm talking about.

"Kim Kibum, I love since the day we met. We already surpass problems that is kinda impossible to overcome. I'm glad you're still here with me eventhough you're mom disapproves. I promise to take care of you and our future kids. I promise to protect you eventhough it will cost my life. I'll love you today, tomorrow and forever. Kibummie, will you accept this ring as a sign of our love? Will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes Jonghyun" It's a simple word yet to me it's the most awesome word I'd ever heard in my whole life. I hug Key tightly and I kissed his lips and now that we are engaged. We will never ever leave each other's side.

 

-----------------

A/N

 

OMO! MY FIRST EVER CHAPTERED STORY HAS COME TO AN END! Thank you so much to those who really support this story from the start until the end. I was very proud of this story! :D BTW I didn't labeled it as complete because I'll post the result of the poll on the final chapter :D So yeah hope you guys enjoyed this fic :D MORE FICS TO COME :D

 

So I'll leave the poll here overnight so to know you're decisions :) I'll make the decision tomorrow :D