Chapter 2~

Affair of the Heart

 

Key's POV
 
 
 
"Key!" Jonghyun shouted then he hug me. "J-Jonghyun, c-can't breathe" I protested. Then suddenly Taemin, my bestfriend that I treated as a son, got furious. He pushed Jonghyun then said "YAH! Who are you ?". "I'm Jonghyun, Key's past lo-" I interrupted Jonghyun. "He's just a friend Taebaby don't mind him. Let's just eat somewhere else" I then dragged Taemin towards the door to go out of that restaurant.
 
 
 
I remember the times that we are still together. We are happy and full of love but eventually we should part ways. My mother got angry with Jonghyun's mother because of some issues. I always ask my mom why Jonghyun and I should part ways. It's unaaceptable but my mom insists and said "If You and Jonghyun won't break up I'll be forced to ruin THEIR LIFE" By the way, if you don't know yet, We have a company wherein Jonghyun's mother is working and My mother has all the power a person need. In just a snap of her finger can make someone's life like hell. So, I accepted mom's offer to me. I broke up with Jonghyun so that they will still live a healthy life. But the worst part is I CAN'T TELL HIM WHY I SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM.
 
 
 
I'm in the middle of my thoughts when someone tapped me. "Hey Key umma, is that guy just a friend of yours ? It seems like he made you think hard" Taemin said with concern in his eyes. "Taemin! Promise me first that you won't tell my mom that I told you about Jonghyun okay?" I said then Taemin nodded.
 
"He's my ex lover actually. We love each other so much that we planned to get married, but one day my mom announced that we should broke up because Jonghyun's mother and my mother had some problems. So I was forced to break up with him" 
 
"Oh! That's why" Taemin said then grinned.
 
"What do you mean that's why ? " I said with confused look.
 
"Your eyes became soft when you look at him. I mean the way you look at him is just unf. You know I see it in your eyes that you still love him."
 
"Yes Taebaby, I still love him more than anything. He is my whole life"
 
"OMG! I think he mistook me as you're boyfriend"
 
"What ? but why ?"
 
"Duh! I thought you're smarter than me. The way you said Taebaby is just romantic. OMG! We should talk to him and explain if you don't want him to misunderstand your actions"
 
"We don't need to explain. We're over Taemin. Jonghyun and I are no longer lovers" I said with sad eyes 
 
"But umma, I just want you to be happy. Come on let's go to his house"
 
"TAEMIN! I said no. I don't want to fall for him so hard again. I already moved on a little bit"
 
"Aish! If that's what you want then okay"
 
Finally Taemin surrendered. I just don't want to talk about love especially about Jonghyun. When I think of him it's like millions of needles are thrown in my heart. It hurts so much, it hurts just thinking about him. I really want to be with him again but I just can't disobey my mother's orders. Aigoo Key, what should you do 
 
 
 
After thinking about the event happened this morning. I went home to relax. "Key! Come down let's eat snacks" our maid said. "Coming!" I said then quickly get up from my bed. When I saw the food on the table, a deja vu happened. Fries and burgers? OH! I remember now. That's our favorite meal. Jonghyun and I's favorite meal. How I wish we are still together. I just want to hear his sweet voice over and over again and I want to feel his warmth again. A tear escaped from my eye.
 
JONGHYUN! I still love you. I want JONGKEY back.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
A/N 
 
Sorry for the crappy/short chapter. So here's the second chapter hope that everyone like it :) 'till next chapter :D This should be a sad chapter but I think I failed with the sad thingy :( If I made you cry just a little because of this chapter please tell me :) Hihi :">
 
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)