Chapter 13~

Affair of the Heart

Key's POV

 

My mother hasn't come to the visit me in the hospital for weeks. I think she already knew what I felt and all. I was happy and at the same time sad. Happy because my mother doesn't bother me and Jonghyun anymore and sad because I'm still stuck in the hospital. My doctor went to my room and said.

"Mr. Kibum according to the tests we did you are perfectly fine now err except for your left arm"

"Can I go home now?"

"Ye- I mean No your mother instructed us to keep you here for a while."

"But doc I'm so bored here I want to go outside please let me go."

"B-But"

"Please doc. I beg you."

"Aish! Okay okay you can go now but please follow what I'll say"

"Yes doc"

While I was packing my things my doctor kept on saying things about my the condition of my left arm and how should I take care of it and blah blah and blah blah. I didn't really pay attention on what the doctor is saying 'cause I'm busy packing and I'm excited to go out. After saying a lot of stuff my doctor finally said.

"Mr. Kibum do you understand?"

"Neh, Kamsahamnida doc. I owe you one"

"Just take care Mr. Kibum."

"I will doc. Bye doc"

I called Taemin to pick me up 'cause I can't carry all of my stuff because my freakin' left hand is not working anymore. I stayed on the lobby of the hospital for a while to wait for Taemin. I played with my phone and I did things that will keep me occupied. Taemin already arrived and helped me with my things.

"HYUNG! I missed you! Sorry if I didn't visit for weeks."

"It's okay Taebaby I understand. So how's the dance contest?"

"I WON! I WON Hyung. Thanks for all the help and advice."

"Now that's my Taebaby. Congratulations. Hey wanna go to our favorite restaurant? My treat Tae"

"YEHEY! Of course umma I want to go but wait shouldn't we go to your house first?"

"N-No, I'm not going home Taemin. I'll be staying at Jjong's house for a while"

"What? Do Jonghyung hyung and your mom know about this?"

"No, It's my decision and Taemin please don't tell anyone I trust you."

"Neh hyung"

 

Taemin and I spent the afternoon together. We went to the restaurant and then we also went to the street wherein the accident happened. I really don't know if staying with Jonghyun will solve everything but atleast I know that's what will make me happy. I want to be with Jjong no matter what, like Jjong I want to be by his side forever too. After having some fun with Taemin, We went to Jjong's house. We knocked at door and Jjong opened it and quickly hugged me.

"Y-Yah! C-can't breathe. J-Jjong my a-arm."

"Sorry Kibummie" He said then back away for a little.

"It's okay. I missed you too."

"By the way don't get me wrong Kibummie but Why are you here? You're supposed to be at your house resting."

"I don't want to go home"

"Family problems again?"

"Yes. Jjong can I stay here?"

I begged. I really want to go away from our house. I am not ready to face my mother yet after all the things I said. I just want to stay with someone who understands me. Someone who love me.

 

--------------------------------------

A/N

 

THE END IS NEAR! *suspense*

Kyyyaaaahhhhhhhh~ Jongkey living together that sounds..... nice :P LOLXD Hope you like this chapter! :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)

READ MY NEWEST FIC!

Just a Dream