Chapter 14~

Affair of the Heart

A/N I need your imaginations to work here right now! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

 

Jonghyun agreed as he guide me in his house. His house changed alot since I didn't visit it for almost a year. The wall paint is changed from light blue to off white and the painting that is usually hung on the left side of the living room is now changed into a picture of him and it's a really big one. "Hey Jjong I didn't expect a clumsy one like you redecorate a house" I . "Nah, I'm not the one who redecorate it. It's all Amber's fault" He said while eyeing the living room. I flinched a little when he said the girl's name. "Who's Amber?" I asked nervously. "She's just an annoying friend" He chuckled. Why am I feeling jealousy inside of me? "Aish Key, don't start a fight since Jonghyun and you will live together now" I hissed. I felt Jonghyun's eyes on me. 

 

"Yah! What are you looking at?"

"Oh so diva Key is back? Aww How I miss those diva moments of yours"

"Pabo! I missed your clumsiness too"

 

And by that I grabbed Jonghyun's face and kissed him hungrily as if we didn't kissed like forever. I was shock by how I act but I won't regret 'cause I really want Jonghyun right now. He kissed back and I was surprised that he kissed me like I kissed him. I didn't realize that we are infront of Jonghyun's room. He quietly turned the knob and pushed me towards the bed. We parted for a while to catch our breath and resumed it quickly. Jonghyun seems to be dominant right now. I know he's enjoying now and I'm so happy with that thought. Jonghyun slowly pushed my shirt upward that showed my flawless tummy. He continued to tease me and then slowly we undress each other and (NOW LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS WORK!!)

 

-------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

Last night was one of the best nights I ever had. I didn't expect Key to be so aggresive. I was really happy that Key chose to stay with me instead of his mother but deep inside of me I worried about his family. I saw Key descending from the stairs like a princess but with a yawning face and oversize t-shirt. He's still beautiful whatever face he put on. "Yeobo, Good Morning" I greeted and kissed him in the cheeks. "Good Morning" He said then yawned. I laughed at that sight. "Are you laughing at me?" He said with death glare. "Awwww, You're so cute Kibummie" I said then messed up his hair. "KIM JONGHYUN! How many times should I say that don't ruin my hair." I like Key when he's irritated. "Aigoo, You're freaking cute when you're mad. Come here beautiful sit on daddy's lap" I patted my lap signaling Key to sit on them. "Aye Aye Captain" He then sat in my lap.

 

We stayed just like that for a long time. We even ate breakfast like that. "Yeobo, I'm bored can we go somewhere else?" He said with the puppy eyes of his. "How about a stroll in the park?" I suggested. "Sounds good to me. Come on let's get dressed." He then dragged me on the closet. I just watch him choosing the best clothes for me and him. He's so beautiful and angelic. I am really lucky to have him by my side. He's so charming and for me he is perfect. Should I ask him now?

 

----------------------------------

A/N

 

First I want to say sorry for not continuing the part I'm really not into rated stories actually so yeah I know all of you have great iimaginations :D and Second this story will end soooonnnnnnnn.... I'm very thankful to BabyJang, kk4everfighting and KimEnRi and to all those who read and subscirbed. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT