Chapter 9~

Affair of the Heart

Jonghyun's POV

 

I went to Taemin's house to know what's the condition of Key. He said that Key might lose some of his memories. "God please don't let Key forget me" I whispered. I stood up and walk to the door but Taemin grabbed my wrist. "Hyung, Where are you going?" He said and I answered "I'm going to see Key". I let go of his grip but it seems that he is stronger than me.

"Taemin, get off me!"

"Hyung! don't do this. You don't want to die easily right? then don't go for a while just wait for auntie to go home"

"I would risk my life if it's the only way to see Key."

Again, I tried to let go of Taemin's grip on my hands and started running. Finally, I reached the hospital, I rest for a while to catch my breath. I went to the nurse to ask where is Key's room. I saw Key's mother walking towards the room and I quickly follow Taemin's order to not go to Key's room while Key's mother is there. I spotted an empty chair not far from the room. I texted Taemin to know how long Key's mother stay to accompany Key.

To: Taemin

From: Jonghyun Hyung

Tae, how long do your auntie stay in the hospital?

He replied quickly.

From: Taemin

To: Jonghyun Hyung

I think for about 2hrs and so. YAH! Be careful I don't want to make Key umma sad because of you.

 

"WHAT? 2 hours?" I hissed. I don't have any choice but to wait. I got hungry because of waiting. I went to the cafeteria to buy snacks for myself and some for Key. I quickly went up to Key's room to see if Key's mother is there but unfortunately she is still there. 2hours passed by but still she's inside. "I can't wait anymore" I hissed. I slowly turned the knob and entered, even before I step my foot inside a shout is heard.

"DON'T DARE COME TO MY SON'S ROOM!" Key's mother said furiously.

"I'm a friend of his so I also have the right to see him"

"What? Are you kidding me? Friends with my Kibum? I know that Kibum only have DECENT friends"

"I'm decent enough for Key"

"No you're not and you don't deserve my son. Now go back to your useless mother"

"Don't dare call my mother useless!"

"Then what should I call her? A pathetic woman?"

"Don't call my mother such name!" I am very mad right now. No one has the right to insult my mother in my face, but I need to calm down to see Key.

"*evil laugh* Go now and I don't want to see your face EVER"

"With all due respect ma'am, Let me see Key even just for a minute."

"NO! I don't want Key to see you aga-"

"Please, I beg you" 

"I said NO!"

"I beg you" I bowed to her. I need to swallow my pride to have a glimpse of Key. I really hate doing this kind of stuff but for Key. I'd do anything.

"GO! or I'll call the security"

"B-but? I only beg for a minute why won't you let me see Kib-" Two muscular man wrapped their arms to my my arms and grabbed me outside the hospital. I feel so humiliated there. I hate to say this but Key's mother is truly evil. I just walked home humiliated and disappointed. On my way home I saw Minho and Taemin together laughing and enjoying their lives to the fullest. I changed ways so that I won't cross them because I don't want my gloomy face ruin their happy date, but I think Minho saw me 'cause he called be but I don't look their way and pretented that I heard nothing. A slim arm wrapped me and I immediately took it off and I saw Taemin. "Hyung, what's with the gloomy face? What happen? Did you see Key? Please please tell me!" He said. "I-I-I don't want to talk about it now. I'm tired and and UGH! Nothing just leave me alone for a bit" I said and turned away to continue walking.

 

Taemin's POV

 

I just watch Jonghyun go away. I knew what happened. I knew that something bad had happen because Jonghyun hyung is really a jolly person but he said to leave him alone. I sit with Minho again and talked to him. 

"Minho, I-I want to help Jonghyun hyun and Key umma to see each other"

"But we don't know what to do. You already said that your auntie is pretty scary."

"B-But Minho? I want them to be happy just like us"

"I know Minnie but you should accept the fact that you can't make everybody happy. I mean it's their life and they are the ones that should fix it. All we need to do is to give our helping hands to them."

"A-Alright" I pecked Minho's cheek and hug him tight. "I'm really lucky to have you Minho" I whispered to his ears. "Me too Taeminne. Me too"

 

---------------

A/N

 

OMG! I hope you like this chapter. I really at writing T_T and I'm very thankful to those who are still supporting my stories and subscribing and commenting! :) I'm really really thankful. Hope you will still support my story until the end. By the way, I'm planning on ending it soon maybe 2-4 chapters left. I'm still not sure if I should prolong it or end it. I think I just go with the flow :) HAHAHA! So, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :D