Chapter 3~

Affair of the Heart

Jonghyun's POV

 

I'm still depressed because of what happened this day. I can't believe Key ignored me and who the hell is that Taebaby? Is he Key's new lover. I can't accept this. I really want to meet him right now again. I want him to explain.

I called Minho to accompany me to Key's house.I want to hug him squeeze him so bad.

"Hey Frog, can you accompany me right now? I want to see Key again. I'll tell you the details later on."

"Sure DINO. What time?"

"5:00 pm sharp. Let's meet at my house"

"Okay. I'll be there"

"Thanks frog"

"No Problem dino"

 

I quickly fix myself. I waited for Minho to come to my house to go to Key's house. I waited for that frog for 10 friggin' minutes. "Argh- I'll punch that stupid frog if he don't come right now" I said balling my fist. "Hey dino who are you calling a stupid frog?" I took a step back and saw Minho there standing at my door. "YAH! I was referring to YOU. You are late for 10 minutes. I said 5:00 pm SHARP." Minho brush his hands and my back then said "Calm down dino, come on let's not waste more time. We should get going". Then after our stupid little argument my bestfriend Minho and I went directly to Key's house.

 

Minho pushed the doorbell button thrice already but no one answered it. When we are about to go a maid suddenly rushed to the gates. "Sorry for the wait mister but why are you here and how may I help you?" Minho stepped forward and talked to the maid. "We want to see Key. We are his friends tell him that Minho is outside. Thank You" "O-okay. I'll call Young Master. Please wait for a while." and then tghe maid rushed inside.

 

"Young Master? What a cool name" Minho said while laughing.

"Yah Minho I think that maid has a crush on you" I teased Minho

"Stop it Jonghyun. It's not funny we are waiting here for like years, I think that maid is just playing on us" 

"Just wait for a little while Minho you know that I wanted to see Key so bad."

"Okay okay I understand. Let's wa-- Oh! The maid is here Jonghyun"

 

The maid then talk to us and explained that Key is not entertaining any guests. I was disappointed to hear that from Key. We went to a nearby restaurant to eat. I saw someone familiar. OMO! It's the pretty faced man with Key. The one Key called Taebaby. I should talk to him.

 

"Hey Taebaby" I said while walking towards the pretty faced man. I saw Minho's shocked eyes when I called the man Taebaby. "Hey dino I thought you love Key then who is this man you're calling Taebaby? don't tell me his your new lover ? Yah! Spill!" Minho said. "Shut up Minho. He's the guy I'm talking about, the one I saw with Key" "Well, He's very pretty for a man" "Stop! you y frog".  "Excuse me sir but you don't have the right to call me Taebaby" Taemin said without looking at me. "Sorry I didn't know your name." I said then Taemin faced me, his faced turned from a serious face to a shocked face.

"OMO! You're Jonghyun right ? The one we encountered this morning ? Wait I need to talk to you"

"Yes I'm Jonghyun and what do we need to talk about ?"

"Please don't tell Key umma that I told you about this! Please" Taemin said with puppy eyes. He's too cute I want a son just like him~ Wait what am I thinking. I snapped out with my little fantasy then talked with Taemin.

"Wait UMMA? O-okay I won't tell him 'sides it's impossible for us to talk. He doesn't even want to see me"

"That's not true."

"What?"

"He still loves you but he can't tell you cause he's afraid of his mother"

"Are you sure he still loves me ?"

"Ofcourse, I'm his bestfriend so I know every detail of Key's life" Taemin chuckled.

"Can you help me to see Key again ?"

"Sure Jonghyun hyung, but in one condition"

"I'll do everything just help me talk with Key again"

"Introduce me to the guy you're hanging with. He's such a hottie" I saw Taemin blush bigtime. I laugh at the thought that someone likes Minho. He's such a dangerous guy. Taemin caught me laughing and said "YAH! Are you laughing at me?" It's obvious that He's shy. "N-no, I'm sorry okay I'll introduce you to him, but please don't forget your words" I said firmly. "Yeah! I promise" Taemin was a about to go when I suddenly catched his hands. He seemed surprise. I went closer to his ears then said "I think my friend likes you too" and by that Taemin walked out with a huge grin on his face.

 

"Jonghyun, Why didn't you introduce me with that pretty boy ? You're so freaking selfish you know that?" I chuckled at Minho. I think he likes Taemin too. Well, it's time to surprise Minho.

 

"Hey Frog! I think he likes YOU instead of me" I smiled then walked out at the restaurant and left a stunned Minho.

-------------------

A/N

Ooohhhh- The 2min couple showed :) HAHA :D Hope you like it ♥

I don't know what's happening to me but I think this chapter is pretty boring :( but still I hope you enjoy this chapter. 'till next chapter :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT