Chapter 4~

Affair of the Heart

Jonghyun's POV

 

I didn't expect such events in a day. This is the most tiring day of my life and the most exciting one. I don't know if it;s right to trust that Taemin guy but he seems fine and trustworthy but still, Argh I don't know what to think. I have a promise to keep. 

I planned on getting Minho and Taemin a date. I want those two to get together I think they'll like a date on a park near a playground  'cause both of them look like childish. I think I knew where the perfect place is. I went to the park I'm referring to, It's near a 3 star restaurant and a souveneir shop. "Okay! All set. Place check , Food check I hope they'll like spaghetti and burger and fries. Okay everythings okay. All I need to do is set them tomorrow I guess. I think we should have a double date then. I'll tell Taemin to invite Key over" And by that I went home and drifted to dreamland

 

-----------------------

Taemin's POV

 

Aish! I don't know if I could trust that dino looking guy. I don't know but still I'm happy on what he said.

 

*Flashback*

I was a about to go when Jonghyun suddenly catched my hands. I was surprise. Jonghyun went closer to my ears then said "I think my friend likes you too" and by that I walked out with a huge grin on his face.

*End of Flashback*

 

I blush there bigtime. The guy with Jonghyun is really a hottie. How I wish he's my boyfriend. I laugh and laugh until my tummy hurts.  OMO OMO! I should tell Key umma about this.

*krriiinnngg krriiinnngg*

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Key umma it's me Taebaby"

"O hey Taebaby. Do you need something? It's already 11 pm. Why aren't you sleeping yet? Do I need to come over? Is something bugging you? Do you have any pro-"

"Key hyung stop! I'm alright. I j-just need something to tell you and Sorry to bother you but can you come over to my place right now?"

"Is it that important ? It's already midnight and If this is one of your pranks Taemin. I promise I'll kick your ."

"This is important-- atleast to me"

"Alright then, I'll go there in a minute wait for me okay?"

"Thank you Key umma. Can you do me another favor?"

"YAH! You're taking advantage on me. HAHA Okay what do you want?"

"A banana milk please"

"Okay Bye Taemin "

"Kamsahamnida Key umma. Bye! I'll wait for you"

 

Key hung up first. I waited for Key for 10 minutes. I look at the clock and realized that it's already 11:45 pm. "OMO! Is it that late already?" I said. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I sprang at the door and opened it. I saw Key with bag of groceries in his hand. He never change he always bring me food eventhough I only ask for a banana milk.I really love Key umma.

 

"Taebaby! How are you?"

"I'm fine umma. Can we go to my bedroom I'll tell you everything there"

"Okay"

"Let's put this stuff on my kitchen first"

"Alrighty"

 

We went to the kitchen and placed the things Key bought from the grocery shop. He bought breads,candies,meat,chocolates,spreads etcetera etcetera. He really loves shopping whether it's food or clothes. After fixing the groceries, We immediately go to my room. It has light blue painted wall with a king sized bed on the corner and a computer on the right side and a pretty lamp (a gift from Key) placed on a vintage looking table. I really love my room just the way it is.

 

"Taebaby? What is it that you want to talk about?"

"I-I think I'm-------"

"You're what Taemin ?"

"I'm--------"

"Taemin SPILL!"

"I think I'm INLOVE"

I saw Key's shocked face. Wide eyes and a open mouth.

"You're what? with whom? Is he a good guy ? Is he handsome? Is he sweet like Jo-- I mean my ex?"

"I still don't know his name but I heard Jonghyun call him Minho and yes he's handsome and also a hottie"

"Wait! What did you say? Jonghyun? Where did you meet? Does he look for me?"

"Key hyung, why do you like asking millions of questions at the same time? Is it a habit or something?"

"Mianhamnida. I was just shock by the fact that YOU talk to Jonghyun without my knowledge"

"As if I look for him. Well here's what happened. I went to a restaurant to eat some snacks and someone called me Taebaby. I said to him that he has no right to call me Taebaby. I wasn't looking at him when I said that but I faced the one who called me Taebaby and then I saw Jonghyun and that guy and that's it. Well we made some agreeme-" I immediately covered my mouth with my hand. OMO! I'm dead my loud mouth is really dangerous Aish.

"What agreement?"

"O-oh that's nothing. Forget about it"

"Taemin. You know I hate liars. Tell me!"

"Aish! Okay fine. We had an agreement. I agree with him that I'll help him talk to you and in return he'll introduce me to that hottie guy"

"TAEMIN!" Key is obviously furious.

"Aigoo! Forgive me hyung I just want you and Jonghyun to get together again. I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry"

"Aish! Taemin why are you so careless?"

"I'm sorry umma" I pouted.

"Just promise me that this news will never ever get into my mother"

"Yes hyung I promise. I, Lee Taemin, promised to keep this a secret"

"That's my boy. Well, goodluck on you and Minho I'll be going now It's already 2:30 am and my mother would kill me if she's awake by the time I go home. So, bye Taebaby goodluck on your lovelife. If that bastard hurt you I swear I'll kill him"

"Key! We're not yet together you know?" I said shyly

"But you will soon"

"I hope so. Bye Key umma"

"Bye Taebaby"

 

Key then went home and left me at my room. Oh dear heavens how I wish that hottie is mine. 

 

-----------------------------

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE! 

I didn't expect Taemin to be such a cute love puppy :) He's really into Minho :D Wait for the next chapter to see if the 2min will be together and if Jongkey will kiss and make up.

 

I did this to make up with my past crappy chapter. I hope that this chapter is good enough :) So yeah! I DID a double update! :) HAHA! Till next chapter :) Goodbye ♥

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT