Chapter 12~ Mother's Thoughts

Affair of the Heart

A/N Just a twist for the story :)

-----------------

Key's Mother POV

 

This day is very awful. All this time I thought Kibum, my only son, is happy on what I'm doing. I thought he likes the way I treat him and I thought he's not against me. But all this thoughts come into end.

 

*Flashback*

 

"KIBUM! I'm talking to you! Don't you dare stay silent! ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU LET THAT USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE HERE ON YOUR ROOM!" I shouted at Kibum

"ENOUGH! I'm tired of this! Can you shut up!" He replies. I was taken aback by his sudden outburst. I didn't expect him to answer back that way.

"KIBUM! Is that what I taught you? Disrespect parent!? That's why I don't want you to hang out with that useless creature. THEY ARE BAD INFLUENCES! Why don't you just follow me? I can make your future perfect and I can make you hap-"

"I SAID ENOUGH MOM! Enough! I'm tired of being a puppet of yours! All my life I obey your orders eventhough it's against my will. I obey you eventhough it means hurting my feelings! MOM! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME HAPPY THEN WHY DON'T YOU LET JONGHYUN AND I BE TOGETHER!"

 

*End of Flashback*

 

After all the commotion happened in the hospital. I didn't go there for almost a week. The doctor said Kibum will be stay for 3 weeks more so that they can examine his head and arm.

On normal basis. I get up and wash myself and prepare for the company. I quickly fixed myself and went to our company. We own one of the largest company in Korea. When I reached the company, I directly went to my office to fix some papers and my secretary went in.


"Ma'am I brought some papers for yoy to examine and study." My secretary said.

"T-Thanks, just put in on the table right there" I pointed and waited for her to go out but she didn't.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Ma'am it seem that you have some problems. I know you for years ma'am so I know your emotions and if you don't mind you can share your problems to me and I'll try to help" She said with concern.

"WHAT? I don't need any help." I shouted at her. It's the first time I shouted at her. I quickly stood up and apologized and explain what happened between me and my son.

 

 

"I-I don't know what I did wrong. I mean I always do the right thing. I let him study in a prestigious school, I even let him study all the things he need to know. Tell me Jessica what did I do wrong?" I said in verge of tears. Jessica, my secretary, took a deep breath and started to talk.

"Ma'am don't get me wrong. Yes, everything you do is correct and good for Mr. Kibum but here's the thing. Do you ever considered Mr. Kibum's feelings?"

 


I was shocked on what Jessica said and one thing is left in my mind. The question of Jessica "Do you ever considered Mr. Kibum's feelings?" Did I consider my son's feelings? Did I? Sorry my little Bummie.

 

 

 

--------------------

A/N


Key's mother also have a soft side kekeke~ Hope you like this chapter :) This story will end soon.
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)

 

 

And if you have time read my 1st fanfic a 2min-centered fic :) Thanks

Suprised Show~