Chapter 11~

Affair of the Heart

A/N Wow I reached 11 chapters :) HOORAY FOR ME :) kekeke~ 

Warning : Inappopriate words are visible. Sorry if I use them here. I use those words to add strong emotions.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

I'm really not going to sleep in Key's hotel room but Key insist so I end up sleeping with him. I am the one who wake up first which is the right time to watch the calm, innocent and child-like face of Kibum. He is truly heaven sent for me. I am busy adoring the face of Key when he wake up. "Good Morning Beautiful." I said grinning. "Yeobo, i thought you left me." He said with the puppy eyes of his. "I will never ever leave by your side Key eventhough it's hell" I said intending to calm him but instead he got angry and push me away. "Why? What did I do?" I said worriedly. "PABO! I won't go to hell I am perfectly nice and good as an angel" He said then turn his head childishly. I played along with his childish acts. "But you push your handsome hyung and It's not nice Kibum" I said then messed his hair. "YAH! Don't ruin my hair you dino" He pushed me and we continue teasing for a while. We didn't notice that someone came in.

"KIM JONGHYUN! Why the hell are you here?" Key's mom is really furious. She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of Key's room.

"Wait! HEY! Key and I still need to ta-" The door is slammed into my face. YES! in my handsome dino-like face. That really pissed me. I don't have anything else to do but to head home pissed and humiliated AGAIN.

-------------------------

Key's POV

 

I was happy because I woke up with Jonghyun today but a monster appeared and ruined everything. 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

"YAH! Don't ruin my hair you dino" I said then pushed Jonghyun teasingly and we continue teasing for a while. We didn't notice that someone came in.

 

"KIM JONGHYUN! Why the hell are you here?" My mom shouted in front of Jonghyun's face. She grabbed Jonghyun's hand and dragged him outside of my room.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

 

I want to stop my mom from dragging Jonghyun outside but my stupid little body won't react. I was there watching how my mom humiliated Jonghyun infron of many people. I can't forgive her.

 

 

"Mr. Kim Kibum what did I freakin say about you and that man-stealer's son?! You even let him sleep here! ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE?" My mom shouted at my ear. I am mad. I am freaking mad right now but I can't answer back because she's still my mother but if she continue insulting Jonghyun's mom and my lover then I have no choice.

 

 

"KIBUM! I'm talking to you! Don't you dare stay silent! ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU LET THAT USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE HERE ON YOUR ROOM!" She said still shouting at me. I can't control my anger anymore. 

 

 

"ENOUGH! I'm tired of this! Can you shut up!" I'm really irritated now. My mom's eyes went wide and I can sense that she is shocked 'cause of my burst of anger. 

 

 

"KIBUM! Is that what I taught you? Disrespect parent!? That's why I don't want you to hang out with that useless creature. THEY ARE BAD INFLUENCES! Why don't you just follow me? I can make your future perfect and I can make you hap-"

 

 

"I SAID ENOUGH MOM! Enough! I'm tired of being a puppet of yours! All my life I obey your orders eventhough it's against my will. I obey you eventhough it means hurting my feelings! MOM! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME HAPPY THEN WHY DON'T YOU LET JONGHYUN AND I BE TOGETHER!" After I let go of all the anger piled up in my chest. My sight became blurry but it still feel good to let go of your anger once in a while.

Jonghyun saranghae~

 

---------

A/N

 

So how's the action? :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! :D I again had fun writing this chapter. I hope you had a hint why Key's mom and Jonghyun's mother had a fight. So yeah, I know it's too short but the action is there so I think it's still enough for you to anticipate for the next chapter! :) 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT