Chapter 6~ The Most Important Event Of My Life

Affair of the Heart

Key's POV

 

Taemin left me alone in a unusual park. He said that I should look for a paperheart attached in a tree. I don't know why should I look for it, 'sides I'm not the one having a date. "Aish Taemin is always like this" I hissed. After looking through the trees around the park I eventually saw the paper heart attached. It was pinned in the tree. I get it and unfold it and saw a message inside. Kibummie (The name Jonghyun gave to Key) , Go to the swing right behind you and you will see a rose there with a message just for you . I folded the paper back to its original position then looked for the rose. A paper was attached to the rose. "Aigoo~ Why am I doing this?" I thought. The message of the paper said I still love you Kibummie, just give me a chance to love you. I promise to be the right guy for you. After I read the message, someone began to sing.

 

I remember the times we spent together
All those drives, we had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York everything felt right
I wish you were here with me,
Tonight

 

I look for the one who is singing that wonderful song. And then I saw-

 

I remember the days we spent together,
Were not enough, and it used to feel like dreaming
Except we always woke up,
Never thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much

 

Jonghyun! The love of my life. It feels like I'm in heaven right now. The way he sing it is so romantic. He slowly walk towards me still singing and playing his guitar.

 

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are 
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

 

"Kibummie, I know we had a lot of problems back then and I want us to start all over again. I want to make new memories with you. I want my life to be spend with you. I want my life to be complete, but my life won't be complete if you're not mine." Jonghyun said and kneel infront of me. "Kibummie, will you be my boyfriend again?" I was shocked. I can't speak, it's like my tongue abandoned me. How can I say yes if the consequence is worst. If my mother knows about this. The family of Jonghyun will suffer. Aigoo~ Key what should you do ?

 

"Jonghyun, I-I can't" I looked away from Jonghyun.

"What do you mean you can't? I know that you still love me Kibummie. Please be honest to yourself"

"B-But Jonghyun I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid that my mother will break us apart again"

"I won't let that happen Key. I won't"

"I'm afraid Jonghyun. I don't want your family to suffer" 

"My family? suffer? What do you mean Kibummie?"

"The truth is I really don't want to break up with you back then. I was forced by my mother to break up with you because of the issues our parents have."

 

I hugged Jonghyun and cried. I missed this. His warmth,his love,his sense of protection, and the way he look at me when I'm sad. I missed all those. Jonghyun began to caress my cheeks. He lifted my face and he planted a kiss on my lips. He quickly pulled away but I found myself wanting more. I grabbed his face and started kissing him. Shock is very shown on his face but he quickly closed his eyes and we started to savor every moment. We stayed just like that for a long time. I really long for him for a very very long time. I still love him but I really hate the fact that my mother is an evil. I can't help but think about the consequence that will be bestowed to us if we continue this.

 

"J-Jonghyun, I think we should stop meeting"

"What? Key! don't say that"

"I-I don't want your family to suffer because of me"

"But Key. I won't let that happen. I won't let your mother ruin either our relationship or my family. I will try my best to protect those that I love." Jonghyun then lifted my head. "Key, remember this. No matter what happens I'll protect you even if it cost my life. I will protect you with all my life and with al my strength. Just let me protect you and love you. Please Kibummie"

"Jonghyun, Saranghae~"

"Saranghae Key"

"I am so lucky to have you Jjong. Promise me that you won't leave me no matter what"

"I promise Kibummie"

We continued our kissing. Every kiss Jonghyun gave to me make me remember how happy we are back then. I am so blessed to be protected by him. I am so blessed to be loved by him and most of all I was lucky that we met. I look up the skies and whispered.

 

Saranghae~~~~ Jjong.

 

---------------------------

A/N

 

Hope you like this fluffy chapter :) BTW the title of the song I used here is Tonight by FM Static. You should listen to it and feel the song. The song is really romantic and sweet. I hope that this chapter is interesting for Jongkey shippers out there :) 

P.S I'm really sorry but I can't update for 2 days or so :( I need to do something important. Please don't abandon me :(( I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. Please please don't abandon me guys! :( and please let me reach the number of subscribers I wish. I hope to have 10 subscribers or so please please let this happen :) Thanks guys! I'll miss all of you :D