Jealousy? No.

Your Fate

Kyunhyun's POV

After our members little drunk party at Myunghee's dorm Jungsu hyung decided to have lunch there too. Who knows what Jungsu hyung thinks about after drinking and getting into a play fight with Heechul hyung.

"Oppa, it's this, then this. Aigoo, seriously."

I turned towards the kitchen area, looking at Myunghee and Heechul hyung. He had a scowl and a slight pink tint on his face while Myunghee had a simple smile. Her smile was really genuine. Not forced. Not faked. It was genuine. Her smile instantly brightened the room.

“Oppas, please drink this while I clean.” She said, setting the tray with 13 glasses down on the make-shift cardboard box table.

Myunghee doesn’t have a lot of furniture in here does she?I thought, looking around.

“Waah, my cute mandu is so helpful.” Jungsu hyung said playfully, pinching her chubby cheeks.

She pouted, then smiled. “Please drink oppa.”

“Komawoyo manduuu.” He chirped, taking a glass and sitting beside Yesung hyung, “Hey! Drink Myunghee’s juice!”

“De de!” The members said, scurrying over to the tray. They quickly took a glass and spread out across the room again. I smiled. Jungsu hyung really knows how to lead the family.

“Ah, Kyuhyun oppa.” Myunghee said, turning to face me. She held a glass out, “Please drink this.”

I nodded, taking the glass. “Komawoyo Myunghee-ah.”

She then went over to the tray, picking up a glass and scurrying off to Heechul hyung. I observed them secretly.

“Oppa, please drink this.” She said, holding the glass up.

“Yah, I don’t drink this stuff.” He said, crossing his arms. She smiled up at him. He took the glass, scowling as he drank it, “Komawoyo.”

Munghee ruffled his hair playfully, grinning.

Wah! He didn’t even flinch or swat Myunghee’s hand away! His hair was the most precious thing to him. He doesn’t even let Jungsu hyung touch it. I was amazed as he smiled, ruffling Myunghee’s hair, laughing. Hyung’s laughing now too! Wow, this was so new to me.

Ah, that pain again. What was this feeling? Jealousy? No. Why would I be jealous? Of hyung?

Wae?