Kyu

Your Fate

Kyuhyun’s POV

Two weeks. It has been two weeks since Myunghee’s move to our dorm. What? Is there a rule that says I can’t remember stuff like this?

She was already comfortable with the hyungs but sometimes she would sit away from us, too shy to join in…

But then Jungsu hyung turns into Jungsu umma and pulls Myunghee towards us, trying to get her into the conversation. In all honesty, the hyungs really did like Myunghee-ah. She was very polite; always using formal words, hard working; cleaning up our dorms when we went to photoshoots, over-seas promotions, radio shows, etc etc, and over all, a happy go lucky person. Her smile instantly lit up the room whenever someone was feeling down. I just had a really weird feeling that something was going on behind that smile..

“Myungee!” Heechul hyung yelled from across the dance studio, motioning for her to come over, “Iliwaaa~.”

Myunghee clutched her book in her hands, running towards hyung. “What is it oppa?”

I turned my head, seeing a red-faced Jungsu hyung being held back by Shindong and Sungmin hyung. Ah hyung, seriously. You really are acting like my own umma. I rolled my eyes and continued listening into Myunghee and Heechul hyung’s conversation.

These past few weeks Heechul hyung and Myunghee have become inseparable. Hyung was always hanging out with Myunghee whenever Jungsu hyung took her along. Jungsu hated the fact that one of his dongsaengs was getting really close with his mandu cousin. Even worst was it was Heechul hyung. Hyung has a reputation for having outrageous mood swings, yelling at people for no reason, hugging them without permission(his mood swings would be pretty weirded out if he did this though), and sometimes hitting them when the other person had gone too far with something.

Jungsu hyung knew all of this so that’s why he was so overprotective when he saw them together. Heechul hyung had already hugged Myunghee a couple times but other then that his mood swings were rare.

“I found this pizza parlor across our dorm. You want to come with me later?” He asked as he turned his laptop, trying to act cool. Hyung was never the type to set up things and do it smoothly without embarrassing himself.

“Ah, really? De, how come pizza though?” She asked, sitting beside him on the bench, leaning forward to take a look at his laptop screen. Before I could even notice my hands had balled up into fists on my lap. I looked at my hands and sighed, using every inch of my energy to loosen them up again.

“Hey, pizza’s my favorite American food, why not?” He asked, lying. Hyung hated anything greasy. He was a good liar though.

Myunghee looked at him, examining. She shook her head, laughing slightly. “Aniyo, you don’t. You hate anything greasy actually.”

I stared at her, dumb-founded. Did she hear my thoughts? No, that’s impossible.

“You’re a really good liar though.” She said, patting his back as he looked away, embarrassed.

I wonder if she really did hear my thoughts. Her words were practically identical to my thoughts. Aish, stop thinking nonsense Kyuhyun!

“Kyu oppa!” Myunghee said, using one of his nicknames on me. I smiled in my head as she said that. It was really cute.

I looked towards Myunghee, her hands signaling me over. I stood up and quickly and sat beside her. Heechul hyung was glaring to the side but I ignored it. “Wae?”

“Heechul oppa really doesn’t like eating pizzas does he?” She asked, laughing as Heechul growled.

“Eh? Wae?” I asked, trying to be innocent. You owe me one hyung, “I haven’t heard him say he dislikes it.”

“Really?” Myunghee pondered for a moment, her cheeks puffing out.

“Waaaaah, Myunghee-nie is cuuute~!” Sungmin cheered as he saw Myunghee’s face. He quickly scrambled to her and poked her cheeks, “Look! So cuute~!”

“Yah! Hyung!” Heechul yelled at Jungsu, who was reading a magazine calmly, “How come you aren’t getting mad at Sungmin like you do with me! I hardly even touch her but look at Minnie-ah!”

Jungsu looked up from his magazine, his glasses sliding off the bridge of his nose. Aigoo, he looks so much like a umma. “That’s because I know Sungminnie won’t try anything on mandu. You on the other hand…”

“Aish, seriously.” Heechul hyung frowned, “Just because I have a slight problem with my mood doesn’t mean I’m a bad person!”

“That’s what he thinks.” Siwon hyung muttered to Yesung and Hyukjae hyung, who were both trying to hold in their laughter.

“Yah! I heard that!” Hyung yelled.

“Oppa’s not a bad person.” Myunghee insisted towards Jungsu hyung, “He’s a great oppa.”

“You don’t know him that well so don’t be saying things like that. You haven’t seen what he does when someone pisses him off.” Kibum hyung said, scooting over to me, Myunghee and Heechul hyung.

“Kibum-ah’s right.” Jungsu said, going back to his magazine, “Ah, a scarf..”

Heechul hyung rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Anyways, after practice get ready to go.”

“Araso.” Myunghee said, my hands balling up into fists. I really couldn’t stand them being together. I thought Heechul hyung was moody but something was definitely wrong with me.

“Wait, hyung, me and Myunghee-ah are going shopping later, right?” I blurted out. I regretted it immediately when Myunghee looked at me questioningly.

“Eh? Really? Well, I haven’t bought anything for a long time, so I guess we could.” She said, getting preoccupied and totally forgot about what Heechul hyung said. One off thing about Myunghee is she can lose focus on many things. She was vacuuming Jungsu hyung’s bedroom when she saw a photo album. She totally forgot about the vacuum and looked through the album the whole day. It was cute though.

“Ah.. what?” Did she really agree?

“De, let’s go shopping later.” She said, clearly not getting what was going on.

“What about pizza?” I asked, eyeing Heechul hyung as he slightly glared at me.

“No matter what you guys say, oppa really doesn’t like anything greasy. I’m not going to force him to do anything that he doesn’t want.”

Hyung’s cheeks turned pink and everyone caught sight of it. They scrambled around us.

“Hyung hyung! Your cheeks are red!” Donghae hyung yelled.

“Baka, no it isn’t.” He said as he put his hands over it, “Go away you guys!”

“Look, his neck is too!” Youngwoon hyung yelled, whistling, “Someone really likes someone!”

“Yah! Youngwoon! Shut up!” He yelled, getting flustered as he stared anywhere but Myunghee. She clearly didn’t understand anything that was happening.

“You like someone oppa?” She asked, getting interested.

“I don’t!” Heechul hyung groaned.

“So, shopping later?” I whispered in Myunghee’s ear as everyone made fun of Heechul hyung.

“De.” She said with a grin which sent my heart flying out of my chest.

Aigoo, what’s wrong with me?