Bonding With the Cold-Hearted One 2

Your Fate

"This is... Ahn Sohee. A member of the girl group "Wonder Girls." Heechul said, moving so he was beside Myunghee, "I wouldn't be surprised if you had thought this was you. You two looked so similar that I almost mistook you for Sohee at the airport."

"O..oppa, is this why you were upset?" She asked, looking over at the picture again. If you added Myunghee's paler skin then it would have looked like that was her in the picture, "I still don't understand though."

He sighed. "I haven't seen Sohee for over a year now, she's in the U.S. It's such a coincidence that you just came from the U.S. The fact that you're living in the same building as me and you have Sohee's face makes me really uncomfortable. I found myself comparing you and Sohee a lot yesterday. That's why I was looking at my phone a lot yesterday; to see if there was any way you could be the real Sohee."

"Oppa, do you miss Sohee-sshi?" Myunghee asked, setting the phone down on top of the laptop.

He nodded. "I was never close with her because we were from different companies but I would always try to get her to go to dinner with me. She bluntly denied of course." He said with a chuckle.

"Heechul-oppa should keep trying." Myunghee persisted, smiling at him.

He frowned. "Please don't smile at me like that. You make me miss her even more."

She covered . "Araso, mianhe. I won't smile in front of you again."

His frown turned into a half-hearted smile. "But if you don't smile Jungsu-hyung will worry about you."

"It's alright. Just as long as oppa doesn't hurt inside it'll be fine." She said, smiling in her hand.

Heechul sighed. Myunghee reminded him too much of Sohee. The only difference he found between them was Sohee was cold towards him and Myunghee was warm and welcoming. You could never be mad at the cute mandu cheeks Myunghee.

Without thinking his head dropped onto the pillow that was on Myunghee's lap. "Let me sleep here, araso?"

"A-araso." She said, looking around.

Na oetteokhae? She thought as Heechul drifted off to sleep. She looked at his calm face for a while. He didn't seem like the cold-hearted Heechul she had seen numerous times. He was really handsome when she saw him like this. Her hand patted his head, as if to assure Heechul that she will take care of him.

Myunghee was now sure of her feelings. She really liked being with her Heechul oppa and she liked it when Heechul was being blunt when he was showing her his feelings. Even if she knew that Heechul didn't like her like that and the only reason he was being so nice to her was because she reminded him of her, that was okay.

They just met yesterday and their first encounter wasn't a memorable one she was fine with that too. If she could be-friend the cold-hearted Heechul and that's where it would stay that would be fine too. She rested her head on the backboard, her hands resting on Heechul's head softly. She closed her eyes.

"Oppa must really love this girl." She whispered to herself before she too went to sleep.