Intimate

Your Fate

Kyuhyun's POV

"Myunghee-ah." I said, knocking as I opened the door. I was surprised at what I saw.

Heechul-hyung was sleeping on Myunghee's lap in complete bliss and Myunghee had the same expression on her face. I felt a pang of jealousy at the sight before me. I clearly thought I was the closest member to Myunghee besides Jungsu-oppa. I guess Heechul-hyung was.

I quietly backed out of the room. Turning around I found Jungsu right behind me. "Yah! Hyung! What are you doing?"

"I was going to check up on Myunghee-nie." He said. He was finally sober enough to control his talking. The other hyungs were probably sober enough too. I didn't quite understand why they would get so drunk in the morning but that's their decision.

"Yah, I'll kill that Heechul!" Hyung hissed as he saw what hyung and Myunghee were doing, trying to get into the room. I quickly grabbed him, covering his mouth as I pulled him out of the hall and back into the living room.

"Hyung! Please let Myunghee-ah rest!" I yelled, putting him down on the couch, "Heechul-hyung needs his rest too!"

He frowned. "But why on my cousin's lap!?"

"WHAT!?" The other members yelled.

Oh no. I thought.

"Sungminnie get your camera, Donghae, and Hyukkie get your phones. Everyone else, caja!" Youngwoon hyung yelled, leading the pack towards Myunghee's room.

I quickly blocked the entrance. "Hyung, seriously. Don't bother them. They're just sleeping."

"But this is really interesting." Ryeowook hyung said, "We've never heard of Heechul-hyung being intimate with a girl before."

"And that's my Mandu in there!" Jungsu-hyung yelled, acting like a really over-protective mother and brother mixed together.

I sighed. This wasn't going to work.

All of a sudden I was being lifted out of the way by Shindong-hyung. "Yah-yah! Hyung! What are you doing! I'm too big to be lifted!"

"Caja!" Kangin whispered, leading everyone inside. Shindong-hyung set me down as he followed the rest. I groaned as I stood beside Yesung-hyung, watching their distruction on hyung and Myunghee's peaceful sleep.