Followers

Your Fate

Myunghee's POV

I stood by the door of Jungsu oppa's dorm as the rest of the boys ran inside. The boys had finally finished their photoshoot so they all headed back to the dorms. I wasn't sure what to do. Jungsu oppa said to go up to his dorm to talk over some things but I was too shy to go in. I wasn't the type to mingle with people I didn't know.

"Anneong." Someone said behind me.

I turned around, my ponytail swinging slightly. The boy smiled at me charmingly. He looked very familiar.

"A.. anneong haseyo." I said, bowing.

"Where's Jungsu hyung?" He asked, taking two of my suitcases, "He shouldn't leave his cousin here."

"Ah, oppa went to get something." I said, grabbing the other two of my suitcases as I followed him.

I heard from oppa that his members were split into two dorms; the oldest are on the the top floor and the youngest right below them. Oppa said his manager will let me stay with the youngest members.

"Uhm, who exactly are you guys?" I asked shyly, still following him.

He turned his head, looking at me with a curious expression. "Us? We're Super Junior."

"Super... Junior?" I said, trying to figure out why that sounded so familiar, and why he was so familiar.

"You really don't know?" He asked as we entered the living room space. It was a wide area but all the CDs, game consoles and clothes made it look small and untidy. The boy set aside the suitcases and I quickly followed his movements, putting my suitcases beside them, "Sit down. Jungsu hyung will explain when he gets back up here."

I nodded. "De."

After I sat down he disappeared into the kitchen, leaving me with 6 pairs of eyes staring at me.

My face started to turn hot as I looked around myself. "A... anneong haseyo."

"Anneong!" They yelled, going over to me. I was seated in the middle of the couch so I had two boys on each side of me and two right in front of me.

"Jungsu hyung was right, she's pretty cute." One whispered to the other.

"Yah! She's pretty and cute!" Another one whispered, looking at me.

My face turned hot as I looked down at my hands. My hands were usually soft but now they were moist because I was sweating. Soon four other boys seated themselves in front of me.

"Anneong, haseyo." I said, smiling uneasily.

"Anneong Myunghee-ah!" They yelled.

These boys are loud. I thought as I wiped my hands on my white and pink dress. Aigoo, I feel like they'll be following me a lot later on too.