Falling For Her?

Your Fate

Heechul's POV

As I was walking down the steps I found Myunghee and... Kyuhyun, walking into the building. I hid behind the set of stairs just as Jungsu-hyung exited the elevator. Pay back Kyuhyun.

"I rode this elevator 23 times now." He said sternly, crossing his arms over his chest, "What took you guys so long? And Kyu, what happened at the mall?"

Something happened when they were shopping?

"Aniyo oppa, it wasn't Kyu-oppa's fault." Myunghee said, trying to help Kyuhyun, "I bought food on the way so it took us longer to get back."

"Aniyo hyung, it was my fault, really." Kyuhyun said, bowing, "Myunghee didn't do anything wrong."

Jungsu-hyung immediately wrapped his arms around them. HYUNG! OUR PLAN IS RUINED!

"Aish, I can't I can't! Baka Heechul told me that getting mad at you will help but it didn't! I can never get mad at my mandu and magnae! Baka Heechul!" He yelled, squeezing both of them.

Myunghee laughed awkwardly as she got away from his embrace. "I'll go talk to Heechul-oppa."

When Myunghee was about to head her way to the steps Kyuhyun had grabbed onto her arm. What's going on between them!?

"Aniyo.. don't go." He said, turning red, "I'll go talk to him."

"It's okay Kyu-oppa, I'll be back soon." She said with a bow, "Annyeong oppas."

"A... annyeong." Kyuhyun replied weakily as she ran past my hiding spot and up the steps.

What's going with that magnae? Wait wait wait, does he like my Myungee? Aish, what am I saying? My Myungee? What is wrong with me?

"Yah, I'll let you be aware that the Prince of England, Paris and Japan are courting my cousin right now... along with 100+ other guys." Hyung said, patting Kyu's back.

"Why are you telling me this hyung?" He asked.

"Cause I know you're falling for her already." Hyung said proudly, as if he knew everything.

"Falling for her?"

Falling for her?

Waa, we just thought the same exact things... aish, today's really weird. But... am I? And Kyu too?

"De, falling for her. Why else would you want to stop her from seeing Chulla?" He asked, then pondered, "Chulla's probably falling for her too."

"Yah! I'm not falling for your cousin!" I yelled abruptly but then shut my mouth.

"Heechul-hyung?"

"Chulla?"

They said exactly at the same time. I gulped, walking out of the shadows. "An... annyeong."